• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします。

次の4つの英文を、和訳にあわせて添削していただきたいのですが、 ならべく使ってある単語を元に添削してほしいです。 1.斉藤さんはプレイ中、パスしたがらない Saito is relutant to pass to team mate in playing game. 2.事務所に閉じ込められた僕は仕事をした I was at work when i was confined in the company. 3.僕は高校1年生のころ、新聞配達のバイトをした I was dispensed the news paper when i am high school. 4.斉藤さんはプレイ中は必ず一回はパスするという誓いを立てた Saito pledged to pass for me in playing game.

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • love_pet2
  • ベストアンサー率21% (176/826)
回答No.5

1.斉藤さんはプレイ中、パスしたがらない Saito is reluctant to give a pass to his/her team mates during a game/practice. (スポーツなどで、パスをだす=give a pass to ...) (試合中なら、単にgame, 練習中ならpractice) 2.事務所に閉じ込められた僕は仕事をした(仕事をせざるおえなかったと、解釈していいですか?) I had no choice but to work when I was locked up in the office of the company. (~せざるおえなかった=have no choice but to do...) (ただ単に仕事をしたのなら、I workedで十分です。 I am at work =仕事中。) 3.僕は高校1年生のころ、新聞配達のバイトをした I had a part time job as a deliveryman of newspaper when I was in a first grade of my high school. (dispense=法律を施行、実行する、薬剤を調剤する) (first grade of my high school = freshman year of my high school でもOK!) 4.斉藤さんはプレイ中は必ず一回はパスするという誓いを立てた Saito pledged to give a pass to his/her team mates at least once in a game/practice. 動詞の時制一致のミスと、冠詞の付け忘れが多いですので、注意してください。

do2007
質問者

お礼

みなさんご回答ありがとうございました。 参考にさせて頂きます。

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.4

1. Saito unwillingly passes balls when he is playing. 2. Shut in the office, I did the task 3.I used to deliver newspapers when I was a freshman of high school. 4. Saito swore that he would always pass balls at least once when he is playing.

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.3

1.斉藤さんはプレイ中、パスしたがらない Saito is relutant to pass to team mate in palying game. → Saito is reluctant to pass to his/her team mates throughout the game. 2.事務所に閉じ込められた僕は仕事をした I was at work when i was confined in the company. → I worked as I was confined in the office. 3.僕は高校1年生のころ、新聞配達のバイトをした I was dispensed the news paper when i am high school. → I used to work part-time job of newspaper delivery when I was a first grade in high school. 4.斉藤さんはプレイ中は必ず一回はパスするという誓いを立てた Saito pledged to pass for me in playing game. → Saito pledged to pass at least once throughout the game.

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

1. Saito doesn't want to pass the ball during a game. 2. Locked in my office, I worked. 3. I had a paper route when I was in the first year of high school. 4. Saito swore that he would pass the ball at least once during a game. とも。

• ShowMeHow
  • ベストアンサー率28% (1424/5027)
回答No.1

1. Saito is relutant to pass to teammates while playing game. 2. I was confined in the office, so I worked. 3. I distributed newspapers when I was (a freshman) in highschool. 4. Saito pledged to pass at least once during a game. いくつかの単語は代えざるを得ませんでした。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

次の4つの英文を、和訳にあわせて添削していただきたいのですが、 ならべく使ってある単語を元に添削してほしいです。 1.僕は斉藤さんにプレイ中、パスをしてほしいと嘆願した I pleaded to give a pass to me to Saito when he is playing. 2.斉藤さんは熟考して、プレイ中パスすることを引き受けた Saito ponder to gave a pass to me , and take it. 3.斉藤さんはジッパーを下げようとしたが、噛んでいて下げられなかった Saito taken off his zipper , but he could'nt ,it is bited. 4.僕は駅で斉藤さんをちらりと見た I catched a glimpsed of the saito-san at the station.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

日本語訳に合わせた英文の添削をお願いします。 ならべく使っている単語を使用していただきたいです。 1.怒りを感じた斉藤さんは途中でプレイをやめて外にでてしまった Saito can't stop play and go out because he feel like indignation. 2.斉藤さんは部屋に戻って僕に謝ることに決めた Saito decide to go back and excusing to me. 3.斉藤さんは僕にプレイを中断して欲しいと泣き叫んだが僕は無視した Saito was plead and screaming me to intterupt the game , but i ignored him. 4.その熟女を見て、彼は逃げるように店から出てきてしまった He look the mature woman and he ran away in store of sex industry.

• 4つですが、英文の添削をお願いします。

日本訳に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いします。 ならべく元の単語を使用していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 1.それはタイという国がオープンだからだと思う。 I think because Thailand is open. 2.つまり、日本がいかに閉鎖的だということを表していると思う also, it is emphasize not open to Japan. 3.竹ノ塚に住んでいるその彼女はタバコをやめられなかった The girl can't renounce the cigaret who is live in Takenoduka. 4.斉藤さんは部活を2003年に脱退した Mr.saito was resign his club in 2003.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1.それはタイという国がオープンだからだと思う。 I think because Thailand is open. 2.つまり、日本がいかに閉鎖的だということを表していると思う That means, it is emphasize not open to Japan. 3.竹ノ塚に住んでいるその彼女はタバコをやめられなかった The girl who lives in Takenozuka cuuldn't renounce smoking. 4.斉藤さんは部活を2003年に脱退した Saito was resigned his club in 2003.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 I was late for workplace for three miutes. As a punishment. I was made to stand in back entrance. I was ashamed to be seen in all. It was a good punishment because I'll never do it again,

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 ”長所”を辞書で引くと、色々な単語がでていますが、人の性格の長所について、言うときはどの単語を使えば良いのでしょうか? When I look the word "chosho" up in the dictionary, I come across various items.  I wonder which word to use when I would like to mention the 'chosho' of a person.

• 英文添削をお願いします。

こんにちは!英文添削をお願いします。 【日本文】 私は球技大会でサッカーに出場しました。 試合がもつれてPK戦で決着をつけることになり、私はゴールキーパーをやりました。 私はPK戦でシュートを止めた時に、右手の指を骨折しました。 私は痛みをこらえゴールを守りました。その結果、私たちは勝つことが出来ました。クラス全体が勝つために団結する姿にとても感動しました。私は、その後2ヶ月ギプスで指を固定することになりましたが、チームが勝てたので私の指はどうでもいいです。 【英文】 I participated in soccer in the ball game convention. A game will tangle, it will bring to an end by a penalty shootout, and I gave the goalkeeper. I broke the right finger, when a shot was stopped by a penalty shootout. I bore the pain and protected the goal. As a result, we were able to win. It was impressed very much by the figure which unites in order that the whole class may win. Although I will be fixed a finger by gypsum for two months after that, since the team was won, my finger is good anyhow. 自信がないのでわかりやすく教えていただけると嬉しいです!よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

1.1分以上、僕に後ろから押さえつけられた石井は   タップしたが僕は無視した。 Mr. Ishi was made suppled by me, but i ignored him. 1.I pledged to meet to you at least once in a month.  1か月に最低1回、あなたに会う約束をした ↑この中の、to meet to you で、youの前のto は必要でしょうか? それとも、 I pledged to meet you at least once in a month. が正解でしょうか?

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて、英文を作りましたので 添削をお願いしたいです。 1.彼は無駄とわかっていたが、投げ続けた He know it noting , but he was keeping throwing. 2.2003年、ぼくは追い出されるように東京から帰ってきた I came back home from tokyo like banishing when at 2003. 3.ぼくはパソコンのデータ入力に長けている I am proficient inputting date in the computer. 4.彼はそのクラブのレベルの高い選手を目の当たりにして夢をあきらめた He renounced his dream after he saw great of players this club. 5.ぼくは斉藤さんのボールに牛乳をいれ、ボールに溜めた I poured milk Saitou's bowl and deposits it on it.