• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 I was late for workplace for three miutes. As a punishment. I was made to stand in back entrance. I was ashamed to be seen in all. It was a good punishment because I'll never do it again,

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数108
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

I was late for the workplace in three minutes. As a penalty. I was enforced to stand in the back entrance. I felt ashamed, because anyone could see me. It seems a good penalty, because It makes me never do it again,

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の添削お願いいたします。替え玉

1「その母親は娘の代わりにA大学を受験して合格したが、そのあと、それが発覚して入学を取り消された(A大学は入学を取り消した。 )」 2「彼は友達に運転免許の替え玉受験をさせて免許を取得した。そのあと替え玉受験が発覚して免許を取り消され逮捕された。」 1.「The mother took an entrance examination for University A in place of her daughter and passed it. Then, it was found out, and the entrance to school was canceled./University A canceled her entrance to school.」 2.「He let his friend do a substitute examination of a driver's license and acquired it. After that/Then, the substitute examination was found out, and the driver’s license was canceled and then he ware arrested. 」 また、「発覚する」をdiscoveredやcame to lightに置き換えることは可能でしょうか?またproxyという単語が代理人(替え玉になる人物)として使うならhave/let his freind take an entrance exam for A university as ~のような形で用いるべきでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英語でつけている日記です。 罰掃除をさせられた時のことですが、書きなれないので自信がありません。添削お願いします。 Since I wore T-shirt, which is considered too casual, my boss got angry with me and he made me clean toilets for both ladies and gentlemen as a punishment. I was so ashamed and made to reflect what I have done.

• 和文英訳です。添削を宜しくお願い致します

1.3月8日に国立大学の合格発表があった On March 8, there was an announcement of entrance examination of national university. 2.F君は昨年国内最難関と言われるA大学を受験したが失敗した Last year, my friend A failed the entrance examination of A university which is often referred to as the highest level university in Japan. 時世の一致で、isよりもwasかな? 3.彼の家は経済的に二浪を許す余裕はなかった His family could not afford to give him second failure. 4.それで今年は少しランクの下がるB大学を受験し、合格する事ができた So, this year, he take an entrance exam to B university which is referred to as slightly easier for entrance compared to A university. low level では失礼ですよね 5.いずれにしろ、AもBも日本ではトップクラスの大学だ Anyway, both A&B are top class universities in Japan. 6.たぶん彼は今達成感に浸っている事だろう Probably, I suppose he is now immersed himself in a sense of achievement. 以上です。宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語では何といいますか?

英語では何といいますか? 私は廊下に立たされた。とても恥ずかしい罰だった。自分のしたことをとても反省した。 一応自分の英語では I was made to stand in the corridor, I received a very ashamed punishment. I regret and reflect what I have done, おかしなところを直してください。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

団体のバスでレストランへ行き、ホテルに帰るまでのアナウンスです。 よろしくお願い申し上げます。 Don’t leave your belongings in this bus. Please move to the rear in the banquet hall. The Return bus(帰りのバス) will leave around 09:00- P.M. from the parking lot. The Bus will stop at 1.XxXX Station (south entrance) 2.XXXX Hotel 3.XXxxHotel

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

次の4つの英文を、和訳にあわせて添削していただきたいのですが、 ならべく使ってある単語を元に添削してほしいです。 1.斉藤さんはプレイ中、パスしたがらない Saito is relutant to pass to team mate in playing game. 2.事務所に閉じ込められた僕は仕事をした I was at work when i was confined in the company. 3.僕は高校1年生のころ、新聞配達のバイトをした I was dispensed the news paper when i am high school. 4.斉藤さんはプレイ中は必ず一回はパスするという誓いを立てた Saito pledged to pass for me in playing game.

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)Was any harm (done) to the children? 2)Bill was made (leave). 3)Mr.Tanaka was (awarding) the Nobel Prize in chemistry in 2002. 4)I sat down for a rest while the repairs (had been done). 5)Janet was filled (with) joy to see Frank. 6)Rieko was heard (singing) an English song. 7)This composition (have been read) well. 8)Linda (has always encouraged) by her parents to study hard. ()内が合っているかと英文の日本語訳をお願いします。 解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

ただ今留学中で、明日が最後の学校日です。 そこで一言スピーチをすることになりました。 I had the very good time in this school. Especially, Halloween, Choir class, Glad party and Encounter are my first experience, so I was really enjoyed. I'll always remember this school life. I'd like to visit Vancouver on Olympics in four years again. Thanks for anything!! 私はこの学校で、すばらしい時間を過ごす事ができました。 特に、ハロウィン、クワイアのクラス、グラッドパーティ、インカウンターは私にとって初めての経験で、とても楽しめました。 この学校生活は忘れません。 4年後のオリンピックの時、またバンクーバーに来たいと思います。 いろいろとありがとう!! よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

In the presidential election of 2016, one of the causes why white workers led Donald Trump to victory. Trump criticized severely that illegal immigrants as depriving US workers' jobs. And the most appealing to them was to regain employment in the United States. 「2016年の大統領選挙では、白人労働者層がトランプ氏を勝利に導いた原因の一つであろう。トランプ氏は、不法移民が米国の労働者の職を奪っているとして激しく非難した。そして彼らにもっとも訴えたのは、アメリカに雇用を取り戻すということだった。」 こちらの英文を添削してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。