• ベストアンサー

英文添削をお願いします.

添削をお願いします. 長文ですみませんが、どうか御助力下さい! When I drink alcoholic beverage I blush in my face like a tomato. 私は、アルコール飲料を飲むと、トマトみたいに顔が赤くなります。 Since I feel like people look at me. I'm so embarrassed to take a train with red face. 人が私を見るように、私は感じるから。赤い顔で電車に乗るのはとても恥ずかしい。 Gin lime is my favorite to drink before sleeping. It make me sleepy 寝る前に飲むジンライムが今は私のお気に入りです。それは私を眠りに誘ってくれるから。 Usually I'm hard to fall asleep so that I take it a little.  私はいつも寝つきが悪いのでそれを少し飲むの。 Well, it's kind of sleeping pill. まあ睡眠薬みたいなもんかなあ?

• genial
  • お礼率89% (200/224)
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Pippin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (196/389)
回答No.3

1.ただ"blush"で「顔が赤くなる」という意味があるので"in my face"なくても。 2."I feel like people are looking at me", "with a red face" 3."gin and lime"の方がわかりやすいかもしれません。 4."It's hard (for me) to fall asleep"、主語を「私」とするなら"I can't fall asleep", "I find it difficult to fall asleep"等。 5."a sleeping pill" 強いて細かく言えば以上ですが、とてもよく出来ている文章だと思います。

genial
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました!! >とてもよく出来ている文章.. え~ホントですか?Pippinさんにそんなお言葉を頂けて幸せ!!でもミスしているところは多いので喜んではいられませんね! でもこういう言葉はものすご~く励みになります。 指摘していただいた、”冠詞忘れ”には十分気をつけたと思います。 他にもたくさんありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.5

No.3のすばらしい回答がありましたので、あまり追加することはありませんが、僭越ながら私なりの添削をさせて頂きます。 「赤い顔」は、red faceとも言います。flushed complexion又はflushed face (顔面紅潮)も可能と思います。 残念ながら、「トマトみたいに赤く」はあまり英語で使われない表現なので、代わりにbright redとか、ジョークを交える感覚で「一万ワットのランプのように」、などの表現を使ってみました。 Whenever I drink anything alcoholic, I get a red face. Whenever I drink something alcoholic. I get a flushed complexion. I go bright red in the face if I drink anything with alcohol in it. I get an instant flush, a 10,000 watt red face, if I drink anything alcoholic. ここでの「見る」は、「じろじろ見る」との意味と解釈し、stareを使ってみました。 I get the feeling that people would stare at me, so I'm embarrassed to get on a train if I have a red face. 寝酒はnightcapと言います。帽子ではありません。 眠りに誘う、なのでhelp meとしました。 My favorite nightcap is Gin & Lime. It helps me sleep. fall asleep easilyがお決まりフレーズの一つです。「少し飲むの」を若干意訳して、前述の文につながるようにしました。 I don't fall asleep very easily, so a little nightcap always helps. 睡眠薬と同じような効果がある、としました。 「かなぁ」の意味をprobablyとしました。 It's probably similar to taking a sleeping pill. ご参考までに、ご興味のあるenzymeはaldehyde dehydrogenase 2 (ASDH2)の事と推測いたします。 顔が赤くなる現象はalcohol flush reactionとも言います。

genial
質問者

お礼

わあーっ(☆o☆) 丁寧な回答に、貴重なお時間を割いて頂いて、ありとうございます!! 「赤い顔」「寝酒」「fall asleep easily」などの分かりやすくて新しい表現を教えていただいてとても参考になりました。 本当に様々な言い回しがあるんですね! 前の質問の回答まで頂いて感謝!感謝です。

• boss715
  • ベストアンサー率50% (301/600)
回答No.4

No2です。 It is hard for to fall asleepにしましょうなどと、こっぱずかしい事を言ってますが、 It is hard for me to fall asleep.の誤りです。forのあとにmeをつけてください。 申し訳なかったです。

genial
質問者

お礼

とんでもありません! わざわざ訂正をしていただいて有難うございました。

• boss715
  • ベストアンサー率50% (301/600)
回答No.2

翻訳をしています。 When I drink alcoholic beverage I blush in my face like a tomato. ↑OKですが、alcoholic beverageとまで言わなくとも、alcoholで十分です。alcoholic beverageで間違いではないですよ。 Since I feel like people look at me. I'm so embarrassed to take a train with red face. ↑Sinceで始まっているので、meとI'mの間はピリオドじゃなくてカンマですね。2つの文を1文にしてください。 >Gin lime is my favorite to drink before sleeping. It make me sleepy. ↑始めの文章は Drinking Gin Lime before (I go to)bed is my favorite. ですね。It(=Gin Lime)はThat(=Gin Limeを飲む事)の方が言いかなって気もしますが、ItでもOKです。 >Usually I'm hard to fall asleep so that I take it a little. ↑通常hard to do somthingのときにI amは使用しません、It is hard for to fall asleepに替えましょう。 >Well, it's kind of sleeping pill.  ↑OKです。最後にfor meをつけてもいいですね。 参考になりましたでしょうか?

genial
質問者

お礼

私の英文を添削して頂いて有難うございます。 boss715先生の添削の仕方は、私の駄文に忠実にどの部分が間違っているのかをはっきりと指摘してくださるので、 大変によく理解でき、勉強になります。 >hard to do somthingのときにI amは使用しません。 そうですね!情けない間違いをしてしまいました! >参考になりましたでしょうか? 超参考になりました!!!

• masa2-1
  • ベストアンサー率8% (3/34)
回答No.1

全部特に問題ないと思いますが.

genial
質問者

お礼

レスありがとうございます! わたしの文はいつも”問題”のオンパレードなので、こう言っていただけてとっても嬉しいです!

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 4th ‘10 I went out to drink with my entering in the same year after work. I thought it was enjoyable for me. I don’t need to care for them and I can talk anything I think. I wander a drink of yesterday will not be same. And I wander I have to go to drink a place I wouldn’t like to. I have to think it is a business. Is it happy life for us to do so?

• 英文添削をお願いします

次の添削をお願いします。 言いたいこと: その映像(it)をみて、私はそこへ父に連れて行ってもらい彼を手伝ったことを思い出しました。 英語: It reminded me when I had had my father take me there to help him. whenでいいのかとかそれ以下の流れなんかが不安です。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願い致します。

今までのように毎日はしませんのでどうか皆様のご協力をお願い致します。 スーザンはレイナに父親が雇ったボディーガードだと信じ込ませブタペストに行きます。 そこへ1人のアントンという警備員が来ます。 スーザン:Yeah, well, guess what? I don't like his face. うん まあ 何だと思う?彼の顔が気に入らない レイナ:I can see why my father liked you now.父が気に入った理由が分かったわ スーザン:And your head better not have broken my fucking phone.あんたの頭で携帯を壊さないでよ レイナ:Okay. You need to take it way down.もうやめて スーザンはアントンに殺して母親にメールしてやると言います。 スーザン:"My mother was terrible. You did this to me.""僕の母はひどい僕にこんなことして" アントン:That's so fucking mean.すげえ意地悪だな 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 29th September ‘10 Today, I worked in a relax mood, because my boss took a day off today. After working, I went out to drink with my friend of junior high school days. He is my best friend, so I could enjoy from the bottom of my heart. Especially when I lost my confidence now, this drink made me smooth over my hut feelings. I remembered that someone said , ‘If you drink, you should drink old alcohol. If you read a book, you should read old book. If you talk, you should talk with old friend.’ I thought I had a good day today.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^) 3日分ありますので、簡単な添削で結構です。 Sunday March 13, 2006    It started snowy, but it was sunny later. My son, who will be 3 years old this April, tease me to read many picture books lately. He brought about 10 books to me before sleeping on his usual way tonight, so I had to read them for him. It was tough to read all of them at night, buy I think it is important to develop his mind. I will do my best for him. Tuesday, March 14, 2006 It was cloudy today. I had my hair dye and cut today. Although my son noticed my change, yet my husband didn’t notice it at all. (noticeが2回目なので違う表現がしたいのですが...)I wondered if once a man married a woman, he lose interest to his wife! Wednesday, March 15, 2006 We had fine weather today. I went out having lunch with my friends of three. (友達は友達でも、「ママとも」と表現したいのですが...)We drank two glasses of wine and ate spaghetti. They were very delicious and we chatted for a long time drinking wine. I spent pleasant time so I felt my stress of daily chores went off.

• 「 英文の添削お願いします 」

「 英文の添削お願いします 」  自分の名前について質問されて、書いてはみたものの、どう英語で言えばいいのか自信がありません。  アドバイスを頂けたら助かります。   神主さんがAって付けてくれたの  たぶん両親が私にいい事がおこるような名前をつけて欲しいって頼んだんだと思う。  でも何の意味があるのかはわかんないけど。。  とにかく、自分の名前は好きよ。  あなたのMもいい名前だと思う。  「Shinto Preist named me "A". Probably, my parents asked him to give me a name which good things happen to me. But I don't know what it mean... Anyway, I like my name. I think "M"(相手友人の名前です)is a good name.」  あと、この友人が私の名前について聞いたとき、  What characters do you use for your name?と書いてありました  どういう意味ですか・・?characterやuseがどうして出てくるのかかわかりません・・

• 英文添削のお願い

下記英文の添削をお願いいたします。 部分的でも結構ですので、よろしくお願いします。 1st of all, I have to tell you our rule. Needless to say, you must not drink an alcohol, smoke a tabaco. You have to go to bed by 24. You try to be living room without sleeping and a study. Off course, we want you to help as my family. Why don’t you fold a laundry with her. As she don’t often try to do it, it is also your roll that what make her do it with you. It is hard task. Do you ask me anything.

• 英文和訳 急いでます

1,How would you like your steak?………Medium,please. 2,I'd like the green salad and the onion soup. 3,Would you care for something to drink? 4,Can I take your order? 5,We are out of hot dogs now 6,I'll take a hamburger. 7, Is that for here or to go? 8,Anything to drink? 9,May I have the cheak,please? 10,I'd like to buy a scarf for my mother. お願いします すべて英文和訳お願いします

• また自由英作文添削もしよければ。。。。。

何度も申し訳ないのですが もしよければお願いします 「慣れることによって注意がおろそかになるものだ。」 上の筆者について自分の感想、意見、経験など100~150語で書きなさい I agree with this writer's idea. I like cooking , so I make a meal every day. I have confidence in using a knife because I have used it for many years. However, I sometimes cut my finger by mistake. As soon as I cut my finger , I realize that my confidence surely make me forget to be careful in cooking. When I take care, I don't cut my finger. Thus, it is very important to take care even in daily lives. From my experience, I believe that his idea is so reasonable that you have to keep it in mind.