• ベストアンサー

true thee mire

次の動画 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/93582795-what-to-expect-this-summer-for-u-s-equities.html 1:32ごろ ...that's true thee(?) mire(?) here on trader... と聞こえますが、(?)のところ、何と言っているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

That's the theme I am hearing from traders 「トレイダーから聞こえてくるテーマはそういったところ、、、」 と聞こえるように思います。

eigoself
質問者

お礼

いつもどうもありがとうございます。themeと確かに聞こえました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• the true mystery here

I can think of a couple of reasons. But the true mystery here is which one she's angry for... ここでのhereは何の意味でしょうか?以下のサイトの4に該当するのでしょうか? https://ejje.weblio.jp/content/here 4[名詞の後に用いて] ここにいる[ある], この. this man here ここにいるこの人 《★this here man とするのは非標準的用法》. The boy here saw the accident. ここにいるこの少年がその事故を目撃したのです.

• アンパンマンマーチをオリジナルで英訳しました。

アンパンマンマーチが好きすぎて自分なりに 英訳してみました。 しかし英語に自信がないので是非チェックしていただきたいです。 お願いいたします!!! Anpanman no march <English version> ※☆I know! I am happy! what a joy i am living Even if the wound in my heart harts ... why were u born for ? what do u live for ? We can't answer it ? Not on your life ! (Wouldn't want like that!) Ur heart begins burning by what u live for(in) the moment So u are going with a smile ※☆ ※★Ah Anpanman tender you are Go to protect everybody's dream What is ur true happiness ? what do u do when u are pleased? End up with knowing that ? Won't want like that! Don't leave ur dream Don't spill tears So u are fling to the end of the world That's right ! Don't be afraid for everybody Love and courage are ur true friends ※★ This monument pasts in an instant? A star glittering is going to disappear So you are going with a smile that's right ! You are happy! What a joy you are living Whatever enemy you are having even if? ※★ 宜しくお願いいたします!!!

• ビデオのBGMに、別れの時のイイ曲を教えてください

ビデオのBGMに、別れの時のイイ曲を教えてください ビデオの編集をしています。 ホームステイに来た外国人たちとホストファミリーのお別れの場面に、ちょっとじーんとくる、ステキな洋楽を入れたいと思っています。 毎年作っているのですが、そろそろネタ切れしてきました。。 今までに使ったのは、 True color (Cyndi Lauper) That's what friends are for (Dionne and Friends) Leave on a jet plane (Jhone Denver) です。 おすすめをよろしくお願いします!

• afert tranch ?

以下の動画 7:13 ごろ a lot of economists and a lot of analysts are saying , at this point, don't expect to see afert (?) tranch(?) I guess at the end of the day... と聞こえますが(?)のところは何と言っているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/87357572/

• I'll be stuff telping(?)

次の動画 http://www.bloomberg.com/video/91601936/ 4:19ごろ ...but offer a lot of it follows Facebook, I'll be stuff telping(?) to literally coming in coattails exploit euphoria, that's something to watch for. と聞こえますが telping(?)のところがわからず意味もよくわかりません。よろしくお願いします。

• I will go to Kyoto this summer vaca

I will go to Kyoto this summer vacation.ですが、最後の部分を塾の先生に直されました this summerだけか、on vacation this summerとかduringが必要と言われましたがどうですか

• That's what for you to do.

That's what for you to do. whatは、疑問代名詞でしょうか?関係代名詞になるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします

• whatとwhich

以下の質問の下線の部分にwhatかwhichを入れてほしいのですが、選ぶ時の判断の根拠も教えていただきたいです。 1 ___________ day of the week is convenient for you? 2. ___________ country is the biggest in the three Baltic states? 3. ___________ day is this shop closed on? 4 ___________ card is your favorite in a set of playing cards? 5. ___________ month is the coldest in Japan? 6. ___________ country in thee Baltic states do you want to go to? 7. ___________ month would you choose for your vacation? 8. ___________ season would you choose for your vacation? 9. ___________ tree is the tallest in this park? 10. ___________ flower do you like best of all? 11. ___________ month is the hottest in Japanese summer? 12. ___________ card has most hearts printed on it? 13. ___________ season is coldest?

• 以下の英文について添削お願いします。和菓子

A:What season do you associate this Japanese traditional confection with? B;I'd have to say summer.This yellow part of the Japanese traditional sweet reminds me of lemons because we eat them in summer . A:Actually, not. this represents wintter. B;That's interesting. Japanese people enjoy the four seasons through the their tradional sweets decorated with seasonable colors, right? 「和菓子のこの黄色い部分は夏を思い起させますね」と表現したいのですがよろしいでしょうか?またlemonは複数にしたのですがa と冠詞はつけないですよね? 宜しくお願いします。

• house deed

My 26-year-old daughter is in a serious relationship with a partner 10 years her senior. He comes to the partnership with an established home. What would you advise my daughter to expect or require going into this marriage-like arrangement? Should she expect to be put on the house deed as soon as they are married? What would be fair for all concerned? She is just beginning her career, so she is presently renting but saving for a home. He comes to the partnership with an established home.の和訳をお願いします。あと、be put on the house deedはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

職場での異性との関わり方
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 職場での異性との関わり方に困っている女性のためのアドバイス
  • 異性との円滑なコミュニケーションを築くためのポイントを解説
  • 異性との関係を改善するためには自己表現力を高めることが重要
回答を見る