サボテンの水やり方法と季節別の注意点

このQ&Aのポイント
  • サボテンには2つの水やり方法があります。適切に使い分けることが大切です。
  • 水やりの頻度は季節によって異なります。
  • 冬や乾燥した時期は少量の水が必要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

日本語にあわせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.サボテンに水をやる時は使い分けをしなければいけません。つまり2種類の方法があります。 In giving water to cacutas , you should to use properly , i mean it is two ways. 2.それは季節によります It is depends on a period of growth. 3.冬の乾燥している時は少しでいいです When winter or dry season , cacutas needs a warter for a bid. 4.春の生育期は多めに水を与えます When spring of grownth season , you need to gave a lot of water. 5.夏の暑い時期はサボテンは水を必要としません While summer of high temperature , cacutas dont need a warter. できれば、早めに回答をお願いしたいです。よろしくお願いします。

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

なるべく簡単な英語で自然に伝わる文を考えました。ですので、直訳の日本語とは少し違いますが、言いたいことは正確に伝えています。  ※難しい単語や構文を使っておられますが、中学レベルの簡単な単語にしました。  ※単数複数、a, the のあるなしを訂正していますので確認してください。  ※季節により3通りあります。1文目と違うようですが…。 1.サボテンに水をやる時は使い分けをしなければいけません。つまり2種類の方法があります。 You have to take care when you water cactuses, because there are two ways. 2.それは季節によります It depends on the seasons. 3.冬の乾燥している時は少しでいいです Cactuses need just a little water in dry winters. 4.春の生育期は多めに水を与えます Spring the season of growing, so you need to water a bit more. 5.夏の暑い時期はサボテンは水を必要としません Cactases don't need water in hot summers.

do2007
質問者

お礼

>>※季節により3通りあります。1文目と違うようですが…。 おっしゃる通り季節3通りでした! わかりやすい回答ありがとうございます!参考にさせて頂きます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削のお願いです。

英文添削お願いします。 文書が長いので部分的でも結構です。 よろしくお願いします。 She gives you a short tour in my house. There are 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, a lavatory on the 1st floor. A place you use is the bathroom and the lavatory. Here is the lavatory. There is one on the 2nd floor, too. Here is a light switch. It’s hard to make out a little. After you use it, pull or push this lever to flush the lavatory with only this paper. But be careful not to flush anything else, Here is a bathroom. We Japanese do not only take the shower, sit in the bathtub. But only sit in the bathtub, never put a soap into the bathtub. This lever regulate a temperature of water from shower. And this lever give you a water. When you sit a bathtub, if you do not feel a hot in the bathwater, push this button to make it hot. You have to cover with this panel, before you go out of the bathroom. There are a living room and a dining room, a lavatory on the 2nd floor. We have an every meal in this dining room and feel at home in this living room with my family. This lavatory is same as 1st. There are 2 bedrooms on the 3rd floor. One is your room. You’ll have lived here with her. That’s all. Do you have any question?

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Once you meet her, you'll find that she is nice to (talk). 2)Eddy is only thirteen. He is (not old enough) to get a driver's license. 3)Nobody likes to be (made) fun of in public. 4)"John (seems) to like the fried rice." "He sure does! That's his third helping." 5)Tom did not tell the truth (so as not to) hurt his mother. 6)You need not give it to me, if you don't want (to). 7)It is hard to please my grandfather. =My grandfather is ( ) ( ) ( ). 8)We can't complete this task in a day. =It is ( ) (for) us (to) (complete) this task in a day. 9)They need some instructions to tell them what to do. =They need some instructions to tell them what they ( ) ( ). 10)It is said that the mayor practiced kendo very hard in his youth. =The mayor is said (to) (have) (practiced) kendo very hard in his youth. 11)You were so kind as to drive me to the airport. =It was very kind ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) me to the airport. 12)People say this house was built 100 years ago. =This house is ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) built 100 years ago. 問題文が多くてすみません。()内の穴埋めです。 解説や日本語訳を付けてくださると助かります。 添削よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 添削をお願いします!

1)I used to play golf when I was in Scotland. 2)You ought to be proud of your father. 3)It is strange that you must say so. 4)Whatever you will say, I cannot believe you. 5)You should to be careful when you drive a car. 6)It must have been a splendid sight. 7)Wherever you may go, I will find you. 8)You studied so hard to pass the test. It should be all right. 特に助動詞が合っているか見ていただきたいです。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

【和文】 ある人がこう言っていました。 「とうとう世界の人口が60億人を超えてしまった。 私達が世界中すべての人に出会おうと思ってもそれは不可能なこと。 なぜって? それは例え私達が1秒に1人の人と出会ったとしても、190年の歳月が必要だから。」 だから人との出会いは運命に等しい。 だからあなたとの出会いは運命。 あなたとの出会いは神様がくれた贈り物。 あなたとの出会いは永遠の宝物。 あなたという人を、私は永遠に大切にしていきたい。 【英文】 Someone says. "The population of the world is over 6 billion after all. It is impossible for us to meet all the person living all over the world. Why we can't? Because even if we met one person a second,we would need 190 years." Therefore meeting people is equal to destiny. So my meeting you was destiny. My meeting you is a present given by god. My meeting you is a everlasting treasure. I swear to love you and cherish you forever. 「出会い」など、どうも詩的な表現が苦手で……; ちなみに恋人に贈る感じです。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文の訳が正しいかどうかお教えください。

To test the hypothesis, the temperature is different (hot vs. cold) but all other factors in the experiment need to remain constant so that any differences in the results of the hot water and cold water is attributed only to the difference in temperature and nothing else. Describe at least two factors that you will try to keep constant in your experiment (these are called controlled variables, or “controls”). この仮説を説明するためには、実験を行う上で、水の温度の差異以外は一定の状態である必要があり、すなわち熱湯と冷水の結果の違いは温度の違いだけに基づくものであり、その他の要素には基づかない(つまり実験を行う上で使う水は温度の違い以外の、違う要素があってはならないということでしょうか?)。水の(温度以外)一定状態を保つためにあなたができる、すくなくとも二つの方法を述べなさい。 どうでしょうか?

• 英文添削のお願い

下記英文の添削をお願いいたします。 部分的でも結構ですので、よろしくお願いします。 1st of all, I have to tell you our rule. Needless to say, you must not drink an alcohol, smoke a tabaco. You have to go to bed by 24. You try to be living room without sleeping and a study. Off course, we want you to help as my family. Why don’t you fold a laundry with her. As she don’t often try to do it, it is also your roll that what make her do it with you. It is hard task. Do you ask me anything.

• 英文解釈の問題です。

英文解釈の参考書に It is not a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. (君に何ができるかではなく、それができる時期が問題だ。) とありました。 私は、 It is a question of what you can do but of when you can do it. という英文を作ると、上述の和訳の意味になるような気がしてしまうのです。なぜ、最初に書いた英文が、その直後の和訳になるのでしょうか?

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

次の4つの英文を、和訳にあわせて添削していただきたいのですが、 ならべく使ってある単語を元に添削してほしいです。 1.僕は斉藤さんにプレイ中、パスをしてほしいと嘆願した I pleaded to give a pass to me to Saito when he is playing. 2.斉藤さんは熟考して、プレイ中パスすることを引き受けた Saito ponder to gave a pass to me , and take it. 3.斉藤さんはジッパーを下げようとしたが、噛んでいて下げられなかった Saito taken off his zipper , but he could'nt ,it is bited. 4.僕は駅で斉藤さんをちらりと見た I catched a glimpsed of the saito-san at the station.

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think you should force yourself to smile even when you feel unhappy? Why why not? Write a passage of 5 sentences in English explaining your answer. に対する私の英作です。 I think I should force myself to smile even when I feel unhappy. It is not good that we feel unhappy for a long time. We need to change unhappy into happy. I belive the action can control feeling. If I force myself to smile, I will become feel happy. 宜しくお願いします(>_<)