キャップが壊れていたと伝えた結果、キャップを送ってもらえるの?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外通販で送られてきた商品のキャップが壊れていた為そのことをショップに伝えました。と返信があったのですが、これはキャップのみを送ってくれるということでしょうか?壊れていたのはキャップのみなのでキャップを送ってもらえれば納得できます。
  • キャップが壊れていたと伝えた結果、ショップからの返信でキャップを送ってもらえるのかどうかが気になります。壊れていたのはキャップのみなので、キャップを送ってもらえれば納得できます。
  • 海外通販で送られてきた商品のキャップが壊れていたことをショップに伝えた結果、キャップのみを送ってもらえるのか不安です。キャップが壊れていたため、キャップを送ってもらいたいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

海外通販で送られてきた商品のキャップが壊れていた為そのことをショップに伝えました。 Hello, I am so sorry that the cap arrived that way. Is it just the cap? Can I just mail another cap to you? Thanks so much. と返信があったのですが、これはキャップのみを送ってくれるということでしょうか? 壊れていたのはキャップのみなのでキャップを送ってもらえれば納得できます。 このメールへの返信はどんな感じで送ればいいでしょうか? *キャップを送ってもらいたい *親切な対応に感謝します という言葉を入れて文を作って頂けないでしょうか? どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 ショップに

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#151082
noname#151082
回答No.1

はい。 キャップのみ送っていいかどうかを尋ねておられます。 Dear customer service officer Thank you very much for your sincere response. I am appreciated you to send another cap. Have a nice day. で十分だと思います。

mimi789
質問者

お礼

素早い回答ありがとうございます。助かりました! 早速ショップの方に伝えたいと思います☆

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

OK Well you should have told me you bought that driver because I have already mailed as I didn't know that was you, and by the way would you mind please giving me your shipping address as it should look on the front of the package, I could not figure it out by the way it is on paypal it just looks funny there to me but then I don't live in Japan so I don't know how you guys do it so please show me exactly how it should look on the front of the package, Thanks.

• so~that について

so~that について この文は書き換えなら、どちらが正しいでしょうか? 問: I arrived early enough to get a good seat. (1)=I arrived so early that I got a good seat. (2)=I arrived so early that I could get a good seat.

• 日本語に翻訳してくれていただけませんが

I have passed the interview of NEC internship and will begin the job in 8.22. So I cannot take your(company) internship and feel realy sorry. That it, I want to refuse the offer and what to say is the most polite way?(In Japanese) Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。 入金前に落札者より、下記メールが届きました。 随分と謝っておりますが、要はキャンセルと言う事でしょうか? お手数ですが、翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 can you cancell this order i am having a problem . with pay pall sorry for any problem i am not happy to tell you . this . i wish i can purchase this but at this time i cant .. i am so sorry this i feel so bad to do this sorry sorry sorry . thank you for your understanding again i am so sorry

• 至急です(>_<)翻訳してくださいm(_)m

I'm sorry but we don't talk usually. I won't talk to her ever again. Yuna you really don't need to worry about something like that. She isn't even in the USA. Truly I'm so sorry for making you feel this way. I swear I really do love you.←翻訳してくださいm(__)m

• すみません、翻訳お願い致します。

すみません、翻訳お願い致します。 Thanks so much for the car i have picked the car and is so nice,it has all the extras that i needed.Am happy with you pse lets maintain the transactions Now about these ones you have sent they are ok but do they have all the extras like the one you sent!!!! and how much do i need to send exactly for atleast two cars. Is it possible to talk to you president and you begin suppling cars and remit the money after sale in Uganda? Thanks Tonny

• 翻訳について

お世話になっています。先日、ロシアに住んでいる知人と1945年に起きたアメリカによる日本への原子爆弾投下についてメールを交換していた所、"About my opinion of that events in 1945 I can't understand the cruelty of the American. I'm sure there was another way to stop the war. And the worst thing I see it's that yankies haven't changed. We can watch their policy in the modern world. By the way most Russian doesn't like them and often jokes about them and their ability to take sense decisions."と言う内容のメールが返信されてきました。ここに出てくる「yankies」とは現在のアメリカ人の事なのでしょうか。また、後の文章の「their ability to take sense decisions」の部分がどうしても翻訳出来ず、困っています。 どなたか分かる方で教えて頂けると幸いです。宜しくお願いします。

• so much (英語です

Thank you so much という 気持ちをこめてありがとうと言うときに so を強調して 言うと良いと誰かが言ってました。 so much 以外では Thanks a lot。 この単語って sorry でも使えますか? 本当にごめんなさい → I'm sorry so much. 大変申し訳ありません → I'm sorry a lot. sorry では使えないのか使えるのか ご存知の方、いらっしゃいましたらご教示お願いします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 Hi I have a canon camera I need to be sure that I can find the right zoom line between 75-300 meter . This mail include the attachment of the model that I need an I need a flash too . If you have any question let me know. Thanks ネットショップに来たメールです。何を言いたいのかよくわからないので、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

the cd is stopped at the border line in italy...with no reason!!! because everything has been made by law...so the responsable of our distribution is trying to understand this problem...but i think that our label will send you the cd directly by mail...because you can't wait an year!!! we are sorry about it...really... if you want ear the new song we can send you by mail...send me your mail address..to make you forgive us for every problem you have had you will be the first that listen this new song!!! I hope you're happy about it... and the next week i'll make you send all the cd's songs by mail or in another way on line!!! hoping that someday the cd will arrive...sorry, italy is special for this things!!!