日本の食文化:和食とキャラ弁

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本の政府が和食をユネスコに推薦する動きがあります。和食は世界で高評価を得ており、出汁が重要な役割を果たしています。
  • 日本の食文化にはアニメとキャラクターが深く根付いており、キャラ弁が人気です。キャラ弁は可愛さがあり、子供たちの食欲を引き出す効果もあります。
  • 日本の食文化を通じて、多くの人々が日本に興味を持つことを願っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大至急!!長文です!この英文の添削おねがいします!

Today, Im going to talk about Japan, especially about Japanese food culture. Recently, I often hear the news that Japanese government will file a formal nomination of "Washoku"(和食): Traditional Dietary Cultures of the Japanese'' to the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization in March. A decision by UNESCO is not expected before November 2013 at the earliest.  Internationally, washoku has a high reputation. What is used for the base of taste in washoku is "dashi," Japanese style broth. Dashi is really important for washoku to bring out the rich and delicate flavors of foods. In my town, the industry of katsuobushi is very popular. Katsuobushi is one of the main items to make "dashi" soup from. My town is small but there are almost 30 katsuobusi factories in my town. I'd like to make full-blown miso soup by making broth with Katsuobushi from my town for my host family in America. It's not kind of Washoku, but we japanese have familiarity with Obento. now, I'm going to talk about latest Japanese food culture related obento. Japan is also known for Japanese pop culture like Anime. If we, Japanese hear "Anime" , we tend to get reminded of "Otaku. " but, Doraemon, which everyone knows, is also one of Anime. What is more, how many Japanese grow up with watching anpanman? Including famous characters expressing each prefectures in Japan, we can understand that Anime and character culture deeply take root in Japan. There are countless characters in Japan. Sometimes, those characters are loved by not only kids but also women. Obento which is decorated to be looked like some characters is called "charaben." For example, pikachu that is an important character from famous Pokemon and Hello Kitty that is loved by women worldwide are used. Charaben of pikachu, the yellow body of pikachu is made of boilled egg. And his black eyes are made of seaweed. Rice with Sakura denpun(starch) for kitty's pink ribbon. And her black eyes and eyelashes are also made of seaweed or seed. Charaben looks very pretty. The prettiness of charaben can make kids try to eat foods they don't like. The Japanese dexterity is reflected in charaben. Charaben attract many people's attentions worldwide and we can get recipes of charaben in English on the internet. Japanese, who come up with a fresh idea like charaben, are so interesting. I hope Japanese food culture including washoku and charaben make people around the world more interested in Japan. 最近のニュースで政府は、日本各地に古くから伝わる「和食」の食文化を、新たに無形文化遺産としてユネスコに推薦することを正式に決め、今月中に推薦書を提出して、早ければ来年の登録を目指す、と発表しました。和食は世界でも高評価を得ています。その和食の味付けの基本となっているのが、出汁です。出汁は日本料理の繊細で且つこくのある味をひきだすために大切です。私の地域では出汁をとる食材のひとつでもある鰹節の製造業が盛んです。小さな町ですが鰹節の製造工場が30近くあります。アメリカのホストファミリーには、地元の鰹節で出汁をとって本格的なお味噌汁をつくってあげたいです。日本の和食とはまた違いますが、日本人にとってお弁当というものは身近な存在です。では今から日本の最新の食文化についてお話しします。日本はアニメといったポップカルチャーでも人気をあつめています。アニメと聞くと日本人はついオタクを想像してしまいがちですが、誰もが知っているドラえもんだってアニメの1つです。もっと言うならいったい何人の日本人がアンパンマンを見て育ったでしょう。最近人気のご当地キャラなどをとっても日本にアニメやキャラクターの文化が深く根付いていることがわかります。日本には数え切れないほどのキャラクターが存在します。時にキャラクターは小さい子供から大人の女性にも人気です。最近では日本の文化であるお弁当にもキャラクターが使われています。そういったお弁当をキャラ弁といいます。例えばポケモンの重要キャラクターであるピカチュウーや世界中の女性から愛されるキティちゃんなどが使われています。ピカチュウのお弁当では黄色い体をゆで卵で、黒い目はのりで作られています。桜でんぷんを混ぜたご飯はキティちゃんのピンクのリボンに。目やまつげなどはこれものりや胡麻でつくられています。キャラ弁の可愛さのおかげで、嫌いな食べ物も進んで食べるようになった子供も多くいるようです。キャラ弁には日本人の器用さが反映されています。キャラ弁は世界からも注目が集まっていて、インターネットでは英語で書かれたレシピも見つけることが出来ます。キャラ弁のような斬新なアイデアを思いつく日本人はとても面白い存在だと思います。和食やキャラ弁といった日本の食文化を通して多くの人々がまた新たに日本に興味を持ってくれたらいいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • aaoott
  • ベストアンサー率25% (3/12)
回答No.1

もうプレゼン終わっちゃったでしょうか? (1)和食→(2)鰹節→(3)弁当→(4)アニメの話のつながりが見えづらいので、すっと頭に入っていかない感じです。まず、構成を少し考えた方がいいような気がします。 (1)では無形文化財(英文にないですが)に申請する理由がないので意味がわかりません。 (2)では、鰹節がどう和食に重要なのかわかりません。 (3)サンドイッチのようなLunch boxと弁当がどう違いのか、身近な存在というだけでは、わからないかもしれません。 (4)まずキャラ弁の前にアニメの話が長いので、違う話になったのかと勘違いするかもしれません。

erisparks13
質問者

お礼

その通りですね。今回のスピーチは内容も完成度も微妙な出来でした。次はもう少しよく考えて時間をかけて取り組みたいと思います。的確なお答えありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削してください。

1 大阪の食べ物はおいしいです。 Foods in Osaka is very taste good. There are a lot of good meals in Osaka. 2 ぜひお好み焼き、たこ焼きをたべてみてください。 I recommend that you eat Okonomiyaki, Takoyaki. 3 今日は行かないかもしれないし、日本独特の文化というわけではありませんが、有名なレジャーランドがあります。 I think you don’t go there and the spot is not a original Japanese culture, there is a famous leisure land in Japan. 4 大阪は買い物をするにはいい場所でもあります。 Osaka is the good to buy something with. 5 特に、ここ梅田は最適な場所です。 Especially, here Umeda is the best spot.

•  この英文の添削をお願いします。

この英文の添削をお願いします。  「日本料理」を紹介する和文を以下のように英訳いたしました。細かな日本的な表現にとらわれず、自然な英語を試みましたが、もし英語としておかしな所や不自然な所があれば、教えてください。  和文   日本料理は、海外では、寿司、天麩羅、蕎麦などが有名です。  日本料理の特徴の一つは、季節ならではの素材、旬の産物を取り入れていることです。四季折々の豊かな自然をもつ日本ならではの食文化です。また美味しさとともに、見た目の美しさも日本料理の魅力です。日本料理は目と舌で楽しむ味の芸術品と言えるでしょう。  訳例1 Sushi, tempura and soba are popular Japanese dishes in foreign countries. Japanese cusine traditionally uses seasonal foodstuffs at their peak of freshness and flavour. This style of Japanese cooking is deeply connected with our inherited tendency to enjoy every nuance of the changing seasons. Excellent taste of the dishes is important of course, but also how they look when served is considered and paid careful attention. Thus Japanese dishes can be called "a work of art" which satisfies our eyes and palates.  訳例2 Sushi, tempura and soba are popular Japanese dishes in foreign countries. Japanese cusine has traditionally emphasised every nuance of the changing seasons and has made frequent use of foodstuffs in their season. In the style of Japanese cooking is reflected our inherited tendency to enjoy seasonal changes through the year. Excellent taste of the dishes is of course important, but careful attention must be paid to how beautiful they look on the table when served, as well. Thus Japanese dishes can be called "a work of art," which satisfies our eyes and palates. 以上です。  よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文(長文)の添削お願いします。

Santa Claus of The World Do you know a legendary character who is said to deliver presents for children at Christmas, called Santa Claus? Santa Claus is popular among children. A model of Santa Claus is a person called St.Nicolaus. As he was a pious Christian, he gave money to poor persons and helped persons in difficulties. Santa Claus we know today was originated from such a spirit. By the way, do you know that there are various Santa Claus in the world? First, I explain American Santa Claus. The characteristic of American Santa Claus, pump and cheerful, grow a while mustache, wrap the body in red and white hat and clothes with a black belt. He gets on the sled pulled by reindeers and enters a home from a stovepipe. Japanese Santa Clause thought almost same as that in America. In Australia, because this time is summer, Santa Claus wear in the short-sleeved shorts of these clothes. And a sled is pulled by kangaroos instead of reindeers. Next, I easily explain other Santa Claus. Russian Santa Claus is called Moroz. Surprisingly, once he was a bad magician who took away children and held him to presents. However, as time passed, he reformed himself and he came to distribute presents to make up for his bad behave. Spanish Santa Claus is called Befana. She is a cheerful old witch, full of curiosity for age and has been work for long time to make pleasant toys. In addition, there are some Santa Claus who varies in an appearance and character. There are Santa Claus of children, too. Why don’t you check about them who makes many people happy? 文やまとめ方が変な場合は指摘をおねがいします。言い換えた方がいいところも。 構成的に1.これから書く文の導入、2.アメリカとそれに似ているサンタについて、3.その他のサンタについて、4.まとめにしてあります。 まとめは何かけばいいか思いつかなかったのでまとまっていないと思います(汗

• 英語文(長文)の添削お願いします。

課題で提出するものです。間違っているところや訂正した方がいいところがありましたら、できれば説明つきでお願いします。とくに最後の段落は間違えている箇所があると思うのでアドバイスお願いします。 Comics and Animations Comics are very popular in Japan.Itbecomes popular not only regardless of age.Comics and animations of Japan has been highly regarded internationally since the latter half of 1980s.Well,why are many people interested in them? The first reason,I think that people feel interested in comics.The Japanese comics have various topics like love,gag,animals,job and others.Thereby,many people find them attractive, the interesting and sympathetic.Other reason is that it is easy for us to understand the contents by pictures.Because people get much information from sight.Comics can be understood easier than the novels with only letters.Some people like the picture or the character of the comic's story. Furthermore,the comics and the animations cause a large amount of economic effects.The movies of Studio Giburi,for example get high income in Japan.There are goods and the events development too.The goverment is trying hard to spread it abroad.Pokemon,Dragon Ball and others are popular abroad.People who have interest in Japanese comics and animations are also interested in Japan and visit there. In Japan, the sales of comics fall under the influence of declining birthrate.Therefore foreign market is more and more important for Japanese economy.Even the Japanese goverment promotes it.Japanese comics are watched by all the world with interest.(It will be a pleasure in future how we spread it.) 最後のカッコのところは変えた方がいいと先生にいわれました。自分で思いつかなかったので何かありましたらお願いします。まったく別の文にしても大丈夫です。

• 英文の添削よろしくおねがいします。長くなります すいません

1、Japan has the world’s most elderly        population, and geriatric care is a serious    issue. (日本は世界で1番お年よりの人口が多い、だから老人の介護が重要な問題である。) 先生に見せましたところ 日本文と英語があっていないといわれました。この文をこちら(goo)で訂正していただきましたがそれもダメといわれました。ちなみに ↓ In Japan,it is a seious matter to elder people,as the most country with elder population.です それから。 英国人にしたら「優しくする」ということは「厳しくする」ことだ。という文の後に↓ The elderly are not pampered to, but encouraged to take care of themselves. (英国のお年寄りは甘やかされず、(自分の面倒を自分で看るようにはげまされ、)自立しているのである) という文を書いたんですがpamperd to がおかしいといわれました。どのようにすればよいのでしょうか。 あと占めくくりみたいなかんじで In these ways, for older people in Japan to truly live like people all of us must know and understand the tyuth of caring for our elders. (このように、日本のお年よりが、本当に人間らしい生活をするためには、われわれ1人1人が老人の方々の介護の現実を知り、それを理解しなければならない) という文にしたくて書きましたがいまいちだといわれました。 どのように変えれば良いでしょうか?

• 日本の風習としてのアニメ漫画(*´ェ`*)

日本の風習・文化としてのアニメのことについて、 外国にのお友達に英語で説明したいので、 ご教授願います。 (1)日本人の約90パーセントが日本のアニメを誇りに思っています。 90% japanese, we are proud to think about japanese anime. (2)今から約10年前までは、ポケモンの子供人気が高く、記録的にゲームやキャラクター商品が売れて、アメリカでも社会現象になった。 about 10 years ago, 'pokemon' is in high demand to chirdlen, the japan company sold a record number of some 'pokemon's game and character goods. 'pokemon' became a social phenomenon. (3)また中国では日本のアニメが大人気です。 in chaina, japanese anime gain much popularity. (4)言うまでもなく、日本ではたいていの大人から子供までアニメを見ます。 of course, in japan, anime appeals to a wide range of people from grownups down to chirdlen. わたしなりに考えてみました。 文法的に間違っているところや、単語のスペルミス、もっといい言い方を教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の長文なんですが、添削をしてもらえませんか?

英語の長文なんですが、添削をしてもらえませんか? とても長いのですが、見ていただけたら嬉しいです。  英語を書くのがとても苦手なので、変な文があるかと思うのですが、  間違いを指摘していただければと思います。  どうかよろしくお願いします! 以下の文です China is different in food material and recipes in every area. A satir-fry using strong heat stands out compared with Japanese food. Also there tends to be a lot of dishes which use oil. It is important to take in hot meal, so there are few cold dishes. There are 10 kinds of different ways to fry. This time, I will introduce three famous dishes among the many. Firstly, Shanghai food is called a compilation of dishes. It has a good body, is sweet, and uses a lot of oil. It's often made with home cooking. A"xiao long bao" is often eaten in Japan. Secondly, the most popular food for Japanese people for its light flacoring is Canton food. The food material are rich in variety, for example, a swallow's nest and a shark's fin. There are very many kinds of cooking. Sweet and sour pork is also eaten in Japan. Finally, If you want to enjoy a hot taste, I'd recommend a Sechuan dish to you. Sechuan dish is famous for Chinese chili bean sauce. There are lot of spicy hot dishes, so the color is red. Many of the dishes are balanced food using vegetables. I like hot dishes very much, so I like Sechuan dishes the best. It's chili sauce of shurimp is ofeten in Japan. There are many places where Chinese food can be eaten in Japan,but I really want to go to China and eat in the home of Chinese food. <日本訳> 中国は地方ごとに食材や調理法が違う。日本領にに比べ強い火力を用いる炒め物が目立つ。また、油を多く使うという傾向がある。温かい食事をとることが重視されているため、冷たいものは少ない。炒め方でも10種類の調理法がある。今回、たくさんある中で3つ有名な食事を紹介します。    まずは料理の集大成といわれる上海料理です。コクがあって甘く、油がおい。家庭料理でもよく作られている。日本でよく食べられてるものにショウロンポウがあります。    つぎに、たんぱくな味付けで日本人にもっとも人気がある広東料理です。材料はバラエティに富み、ツバメの巣やフカヒレなどがある。料理の種類がたくさんある。また日本では酢豚が食べられている。    最後は、もしあなたが辛いもの好きなら、私は四川料理をおすすめします。四川料理は豆板醤で有名。調味料、辛みのある料理が多い。だから料理の色が赤い。バランスがよい食事が多く、野菜や肉、魚を使う。私は辛い料理が好きなので四川料理が一番好きです。日本ではエビチリが食べられている。    日本では中華料理が食べられる場所がたくさんありますが、私は中国にいって本場の中華料理が食べたいです。    ↑までです。  すみません;;  どうかお願いいたします。  

• 英文の全訳をどうかお願いします

Another significant problem is the Americanization of Japan. Many Japanese feel that the price of development has been the substitution of American culture and values for traditional Japanese culture and values. Wherever one goes in Japan, in rural as well as urban areas, one sees the symbols of Amer-icanization--fast-food restaurants, American music, American-style clothing, American sports, American movies, even California sake and California maki. More and more young salarimen who travel to America for business and pleasure come back with a desire for the affluence and freedom of their American counterparts. Indeed, some Japanese businessmen who are sent to the U.S. for training never come back. The desirability and inevitability of the Amer-icanization of Japan will be discussed in another chapter. Suffice it to say here that it has become the symbol of change brought on by Japan's economic success.

• 添削をお願いします(長文です)

長文なのですが、添削をお願いします。また、ちょっとした和訳のコツ(?)などを教えていただけるとありがたいですっ。  「I think the answer is that language is more than just a mean of exchanging information. We see the wold around us through the window of our language. It enables us to share the history and culture of our people,and so it helps us find our identity. If we lose our language,we lose something of ourselves. imagine that English has taken the place the Japanese language here in Japan.what happens to your culture and identity? English is useful for communication in many parts of the world,but your mother tangue is an important part of your identity.」  「私は、その答えはちょうど情報伝達の意味で言語が使われていると思います。私たちは、私たちの言語の窓から世界を見ています。それは私たち人間の歴史と文化の伝達を可能にし、それは私たちが、私たちのアイデンティティを発見するのを助けます。もし私たちが言語をなくしたら、私たちは私たちの何もかもをなくします。  日本で日本語が英語に変わることを想像してください。あなたの文化とアイデンティティに何が起こりますか?英語はたくさんの世界の地域での情報の交換に便利です。しかし、母語はあなたのアイデンティティにとって重要なのです。」

• 私の英作文を添削してください

急いで提出しなければならない書類なのですが、自分なりにやってみたのですがなにぶん英語力がないものでこんな感じに、、、。通じればいいというのではなくなるべくきれいな表現がいいといわれたので余計プレッシャーがかかってしまい困っていたところ、ここを思い出して添削をお願いすることにしました。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 「将来は日本語教師になりさまざまな国で日本語を教えたいです。 このプログラムは、日本語教師になりたい私にとって国際語である英語の能力をあげることができるうえ、子供たちに日本の文化や伝統を教えるという貴重な経験ができます。 子供たちにも私が勉強した日本の歴史や文化を教えることで、普段経験できない体験や知識を学んでもらうことができると思います。」 I would like to be a Japanese Language teacher and want to teach Japanese in various countries. This program can perform precious experience in which culture and tradition of Japan are taught to children and is possible to increase the ability of the English which is international language. I think that children can also have study experience and the knowledge which cannot be experienced usually because I teach a Japanese tradition and culture. いかがでしょうか、文法などでおかしなところ指摘していただきたいです。よろしくおねがいします。