• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

次の英文の添削をお願いしたいです

次の二つの英文なのですが、おかしいところがあれば訂正してほしいです。 ・誤解しないで欲しい、多くの日本人は日本政府の外交がおかしいと思っている Please don't missunderstand, many Japanese thinks about that the Japanese goverment has been wrong to relationship to foreiners. ・信じないかもしれないが、この国には本当に多くの左翼がいていつも行動しています I think you can't believe that there are many left-wing and they are doing something in Japan.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数4
  • 閲覧数37
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.3
  • eisiam
  • ベストアンサー率54% (12/22)

会話の前後がないので、質問者様の意図がどちらの意味なのかを推測し二通りの例を挙げました。 下記の文は、会話の相手が「多くの日本人は日本政府の外交が正しいと思っているのだろう」と言い、質問者様が「それは誤解だ」と言いたい時 You're misunderstanding, many Japanese people believe that their government is wrong in it's foreign policy. Contrary to common belief, there are many active left-wing liberals living in Japan. そしてもし、「私を誤解しないでくれ」と言いたい時には、"You're misunderstanding" を "Please don't get me wrong" とすればいいでしょう。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英訳をお願いします

次の日本語を英語にしてもらえないでしょうか? ・誤解しないで欲しい、多くの日本人は日本の外交がおかしいと思っている Please Don't be missed, many Japanese people thinks that the Japanese government are not properly in relationship with foreiners.

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Analysts and manegement consultants said that the struggle of the Japanese food companies to keep up with their Western rivals in overseas territories sounded eerily familiar: Japanese companies that have higher-quality products are still sometimes hampered by weak marketing and brand strategies. familiar:聞きなれた、既に何度もいわれている

• 添削をお願いします。

日本語に興味を持ってくれて嬉しいです。 あなたの勉強の手助けができるかもしれません。 正しい日本語は使えないけど(^^; ↑この文を英文にしたいです。 翻訳サイトを使って作ってみたのですが、 ↓で通じるでしょうか・・・ I'm glad that you are interested in Japanese. I may be able to help your study. I use Japanese not correct though...

その他の回答 (3)

• 回答No.4
  • eisiam
  • ベストアンサー率54% (12/22)

No.3で回答した者です。一つだけタイプミスがありました。 "it's" は "its" と書くつもりでした。すみません。 ネイティブイングリッシュに確認してもらったので、そこだけを訂正すればOKです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.2

Please don't misunderstand. Many Japanese think that there is something wrong in the current Japanese deplomacy. Believe it or not, there are so many active left-wingers in this country.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答No.1

あなたの構文を変えなければこんなでしょうか。 Please don't missunderstand me, but many Japanese think that the Japanese goverment has been wrong in its relationship to forein countries. 私でしたらこうします。 manay Japanese believe that the foreign policy of Japanese government is not proper. You may not believe me but there are many leftists in this country and they are very active.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削をお願いします

下の文章の添削をお願いできますか? You may already forget when you said to me this but they are enough words for insult me. But even I feel so I still tried to behave nicely at that time. あなたはいつどんなふうにそれを言ったかも覚えてないかもしれなけれど、でもあの言葉の数々は私が屈辱を感じるのに充分だった。それでも、私はあのとききちんとあなたに接しようと努力した。 I wanted to believe that you are not the kind of person who can easily cheat one's wife and daughter. I wanted to believe that it is not possible that you are like that.... 私はあなたが簡単に奥さんや娘さんを裏切るような人だと信じたくなかった。そんな人であるはずないと思いたかった。 以上です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 添削お願いします

The Japanese instruments seem to difficult to accept the style used in the modern music of Europe. The reason is that Japanese instruments are strongly bound by a traditional and it is different from Europe instruments that are a rational style. 「日本の楽器は、ヨーロッパの現代音楽で使用された演奏スタイルを受け入れにくいようだ。 その理由は、日本の楽器は伝統に強く縛られた楽器であり、合理的なスタイルのヨーロッパの楽器とは異なるからです。」 *受け入れにくい=受け入れるのが難しい、としdiffucult to acceptとしました。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

It described that privilege of Japanese. I went through immigration a few weeks ago to come back here. Then, many students who are from another country were waiting in the line. (これは日本人の特権についての記述です。わたしは数週間前ここに戻ってくるために入国審査をしました。その時、多くの海外からの生徒が(入国審査をするための)列に並んでいました。) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。

英文スピーチの添削をお願いします。 テーマは日本企業の英語の社内公用語化についてです。 英語が全くと言っていいほどできないので、 ほとんどを翻訳ソフトに頼ってしまいました。 間違っているところがたくさんあると思うので 英語がわかる方、教えてください。 Companies such as these days, Uniqlo or Rakuten announced the English office official language. Employees go to the English conversation school and seem to hurry measures. It is said that it is the globalization of the company,and the mutual understanding in the English is essential. But the Japanese who has an image to be negative even if they hold a meeting by the language that they are not used to, It may be hard to come to give an opinion even more. It employ a foreign employee and it is important that it have a global field of vision for the growth of the company. However,there is not a meaning to be a Japanese company when a Japanese is hard to work. It's not limit all to English and think that one devising usage with the Japanese is effective.

• 英文の添削をお願いします

次の2文なのですが、おかしいところがあれば添削してほしいです。 ・信じないと思うけど、日本は世界の中でも愛国心が最も少ない国です I think you can't believe that Japan is top of the world that doesn't has a patriotic in the world. ・その本は3部で構成されており、私は3冊目を呼んでいます The books are consists of three books. I am read the third one. ↑I read the third one.のほうがいいでしょうか?

• 英文で解らない所があるので、お願いします

私が知り合いに「日本人の性格の弱さ」について語ったところ、以下のような英文で彼の考えを述べて来ました。 このうち、I think traits of great strength and bouts of demise and " weakness" can only be the " natural " character for a society like Japan. のbouts of demiseが全く何を言ってるのか解りません。彼に説明を求める前に、ここで皆さんの解釈を知りたいと思いますので宜しくお願い致します。その他何か参考になることがありましたら解説して下さい。 Japanese are not educated to stand apart , to go it individually , to say " no" to their masters , their bosses. Only that aspect looks somehow " weak" to me , judging from my Western point of view... This disabilty or unwillingness to question societal convention is very Japanese to my eyes. Very stifling indeed.....the consequence is that the individual faces a steep uphill battle to succeed in Japan ....probably societal pressure is so strong that most Japanese " run away" from this uphill battle , ...get depressed , or suicidal , or lock themselves up in a room for years. Most Japanese tell themselves that after 40 years doing the same skill or job , they are " still learning".....that is proof of total capitulation to the societal expectation , it is not even a realistic proposition , it erases your personal value....but it feels " safe" to say , .....maybe that is weak after all?? I think traits of great strength and bouts of demise and " weakness" can only be the " natural " character for a society like Japan. Until there is a major large societal shift that forces society into another direction.....that is written in future still unknown history. ...And that change would probably come from outside , from a changing world order..

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.折れそうでも頑張って仕事しています I am doing my job , even if my heart is broken. 2.日本では昨年2011年にアナログからデジタル放送に切り替わったため、   私の持っていたテレビは使えなくなりました。 My television I had couldn't use it , because Japanese broadcast changed analog to digital in 2011 last year. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英文訳お願いいたします。

Positive Influences Although the initial reaction to the increased strength of the Japanese economy was negative, there have since been many positive effects on the Japanese-American relationship. Most important of all, it has for the first time allowed americans to identify with Japan, and forced Americans to under-stand Japan as a real country. When America was dominant or in conflict, it was easy to dismiss Japan with superficial stereotypes. Before the introduction of high-quality consumer goods into the american market Japan had been a remote, exotic, psychologi-cally inaccessible place most amercans. It was, now Americans found themselves forced to compete directly with the Japanese and to understand them. That, in a sense, has made the Japanese less exotic, more immediate, and, in some ways, more Western. Americans perceived similarities as they were forced to get to know the Japanese better, especially in the superficialities of urban life --clothing, food, environ-ment, daily commute. The rapidly increasing number of Americans who traveled to Japan for business and pleasure noted the similarities they found. These were partly a result of the Americanization of Japan since the occupation and partly the similarities that exist between any two industrially developed countries.

• 英文を添削していただけますか?

以下の英文をどなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? Japanese high school students study very hard to pass college entrance exams. But after they pass the exams, many of them don't study as hard as they did. This is because Japanese colleges are not too difficult to graduate from. I'm sure they would study hard in college if it was much more difficult. Of course, it would be better that the students study spontaneously. I heard that college students in the US are hard workers because graduating is very difficult. Is that true? 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「大学に入るために日本の学生はとてもよく勉強します。でも、入ってしまうと、その後はあまり勉強しなくなっちゃう人が多いです、だって日本の大学は出るのが簡単だから。もっと出るのが難しければ、日本の大学生ももっと勤勉になるのにね。もちろん、自発的に勉強できる方がもっといいけどね。 アメリカの大学は卒業するのが難しいから学生さん達は皆よく勉強すると聞きました、それって本当ですか?」 「試験を」単数(exam)にすべきなのが複数(exams)にすべきなのかで悩んでいます。どっちが正しいんでしょうか? あと、hard wokerって表現は学生に対しても使えるんでしょうか? 長文で申し訳ありません。どんなに細かなミスでもかまいませんので、気付きましたらご指摘ください。 お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて、英文を作成したのですが添削をお願いしたいです。 1.日本の公務員の給料は他の国に比べてとても高いです Japanese servant are taking money so much more then oter countries. 2.その話を聞いて、10年前以上にジョーダンモデルのシューズを履いた人が   全国で奪われる事件を思い出しました It reminds me that story they had robbed their shoes jordan model in whole Japan berore 10 years ago. 3.一つには、僕はこの家にしばらく住むことに決めました For the thing , I decide to live the place for the moment. 以上、よろしくお願いします。

専門家に質問してみよう