• ベストアンサー

ハムレット 和訳依頼

以下の英文を和訳してください To be or not to be, that is the question. Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer th slings and the arrows of outrageous fortune or to take arms against the sea of troubles お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

この文はセリフは非常に有名なので、様々な訳があります。 以下は「井上 泰」氏の訳です。 『生か、死か、それが疑問だ、どちらが男らしい生きかたか、じっと身を伏せ、不 法な運命の矢弾を堪え忍ぶのと、それとも剣をとって、押しよせる苦難に立ち向うのと』 [ご参考] http://atlantic.gssc.nihon-u.ac.jp/~ISHCC/bulletin/04/4016.pdf

hidekona
質問者

お礼

URLありがとうございます。参考にします。回答ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (4)

• litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.5

>To be or not to be, that is the question. 「なるかならぬか、  運命が嘯(うそぶ)いている」 参考まで。

hidekona
質問者

お礼

妙訳ですね。回答ありがとうございます。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.4

下記に40程例があります。     「長らうべきか、ただしまた、ながらうべきにあらざるか、ここが思案の  (拍子木) しどころぞ」     原文派なので、僕の訳ではありません。

hidekona
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 原文が解釈できるなんてすごすぎです!

• CC_T
  • ベストアンサー率47% (1038/2201)
回答No.3

ハムレットのモノローグ? 代表的場面じゃないですか(--; 重要な場面だけに、翻訳者の数ほども何通りもの邦訳が出版され存在するものですから、「それが問題だ ハムレット」あたりで検索すりゃ邦訳ぐらいポコポコ出てきますよね。 さてはこれはそれを踏まえての新訳を求める挑戦か?? ~~~~ 「生きるか死ぬかって、これめっちゃ悩みどこやなぁ・・・。 運命にワヤな目に合わされるんを、もうぐっと胸に飲み込んで我慢して見せるんと、それかドッカンドッカン大波みたく押し寄せてくる凶事に性根据えて向き合うて、精一杯やるだけやって散るんと、これどっちがカッコええんやろか?」 「死ぬんも寝るんと似たよなもんやろか。 いっそ寝てしもて、ワテが感じてる心のモヤモヤやら一切合財あれやこれやと綺麗さっぱりオサラバできるんやったら、そりゃむしろ望むとこやけど。 でも死んで楽になるっちゅう保証もどこにもないわな。 せっかくこの世のシガラミ脱ぎ棄てて逝っても、今度はどんなオトロシ目に合うか分かったもんやない。そら悩むで。 まぁそのへんがわからんさかいに、この世の禍ってのはこう尾ぉ引いてるわけやろな。 そんな心配なけりゃドスを胸に当ててドンと一突きすりゃ楽になれるってのに、わざわざ・・・・以下略

参考URL:
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/kaeraretakemono/20110815/p1
hidekona
質問者

お礼

ははは。そうですね、知名度ゆえに聞いてみたくなったという心理もあります。でも比喩の解釈を知りたかったのが主眼でした。 回答ありがとうございました。

noname#152060
noname#152060
回答No.2

まぁ、超有名・・・ハムレットを知らなくてもこれくらいは知ってるヤツはそれほど多くないんじゃないか?ってくらい・・・なセリフで、有名な作家・翻訳家さんがキチンと訳しているので。。。 どうする?殺る?やめる?考えドコだよなぁ。。。OTL 今日びの草食男子じゃ、石、投げられてもダマだよなぁ。 それか、誰それ構わずマジギレする超ヤバ、って感じぃ? 今風?にこんな訳にしても、えぇんじゃね?試験やアウトだけど・・・いゃ、ウィットの効いた先生なら、書かないで白紙よりは点くれるかも? まぁ、ネタで。

hidekona
質問者

お礼

試験答案に「OTL」書く勇気がわきません(笑)。現代風な解釈、ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします。

『 I would like to fight Kenji. Whether it's in his mind if I deserve it or not, I think I kind of earned it and I think I match up really well with him.』 上の文章で 「Whether it's in his mind if I deserve it or not, I think I kind of earned it」 の意味がよくわかりません。 分かる方がいましたら、教えてもらえませんか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

Or, again adopting the convenient terminology of Clifford, we must always remember that we can never know the mental . states of any mental beings other than ourselves as objects ; we can only know them as ejects^ or as ideal projections of our own mental states. And it is from this broad fact of psycho logy that the difficulty arises in applying our criterion of mind to particular cases — especially among the lower animals. For if the evidence of mind, or of being capable of choice, must thus always be ejective as distinguished from objective, it is clear that the cogency of the evidence must diminish as we recede from minds inferred to be like our own, towards minds inferred to be not so like our own, passing in a gradual series into not-minds. Or, otherwise stated, although the evidence derived from ejects is practically regarded as good in the case of mental organizations inferred to be closely analogous to our own, this evidence clearly ceases to be trust worthy in the ratio in which the analogy fails ; so that when we come to the case of very low animals — where the analogy is least — we feel uncertain whether or not to ascribe to them any ejective existence. But I must again insist that this fact — which springs immediately but of the fundamental isolation of the individual mind — is no argument against my criterion of mind as the best criterion available; it [it=the fact] tends, indeed, to show that no better criterion can be found, for it shows the hopelessness of seeking such.

• 和訳をお願いします。

The query was limited to the issue whether the training period of such a trainee would be counted for all intents and purposes or not. 以上です。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

After all,' says Buckland, it should be recollected that the question is not respecting the correctness of the Mosaic narrative, but of our interpretation of it,' proposition which can hardly be sufficiently reprobated. Such a doctrine, carried out unreservedly, strikes at the root of critical morality. It may, indeed, be sometimes possible to give two or three different interpretations to one and the same passage, even in a modern and familiar tongue, in which case this may arise from the unskilfulness of the writer or speaker who has failed clearly to express his thought. In a dead or foreign language the difficulty may arise from our own want of familiarity with its forms of speech, or in an ancient book we may be puzzled by allusions and modes of thought the key to which has been lost. But it is no part of the commentator's or interpreter's business to introduce obscurity or find difficulties where none exist, and it cannot be pretended that, taking it as a question of the use of words to express thoughts, there are any peculiar difficulties about understanding the first chapter of Genesis, whether in its original Hebrew or in our common translation, which represents the original with all necessary exactness. The difficulties arise for the first time, when we seek to import a meaning into the language which it certainly never could have conveyed to those to whom it was originally addressed. Unless we go the whole length of supposing the simple account of the Hebrew cosmogonist to be a series of awkward equivocations, in which he attempted to give a representation widely different from the facts, yet, without trespassing against literal truth, we can find no difficulty in interpreting his words. Although language may be, and often has been, used for the purpose, not of expressing, but concealing thought, no such charge can fairly be laid against the Hebrew writer.

• 和訳 教えていただけるとうれしいです。

The question is whether anything could be done to make language even more effective than it already is. です。 お願いします。

• 和訳がわかりません

As a rule,in the case of lodgings of whatever kind they may be,low prices mean poor quality, whether of service,food, or accommodations. この場合のwhateverやwhetherの品詞がわからず、うまく和訳できません。よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています 和訳を教えていただきたいです よろしくお願いします!! The detailed evolution of Pompeii’s public landscape in the Roman period is full of uncertainties. There are question-marks over the dates of several buildings; it is difficult to decide, indeed, whether some of them date to the period after the foundation of the colony or go back to Samnite times. Where the dates of buildings are known, it is often unclear what preceded them: the dearth of excavations beneath the levels of 79 prevents us, in most cases, from judging whether they were constructed on ‘’virgin’’ sites, whether they replaced domestic or commercial buildings, or whether they were substitutes for previous public edifices. The following account will, therefore, be hedged with many ‘’ifs’’, ’’buts’ ’and’ ’maybes’’. By the time of the Social War the development of the street-system was complete apart from minor adjustments, and most of the city-blocks were built up. The forum, towards the southwest corner of the city, was the hub of civic and commercial actively, and, though much of its east side seems still to have been occupied by shops and workshops rather than the public buildings which existed later, there were certainly public buildings to the south and west.

• 和訳お願いします!

次の二文の和訳お願い致します! The American is not expected to bow without question to the wishes of authority, whether it is found in family,traditions, or some organization. This is now happening in China---where disappering forests and eroding croplands are converging to create a dust bowl of historic dimensions.

• 英文和訳

The committee drafting the list of woman's wrongs found her grievances against the government of men to be the same number that the American men had had against King George. 上の英文の和訳をおねがいします。 また、to be 以降の構文解説もおねがいします。

• 和訳お願い致します。

Now assuredly we have here a most important issue, and as it is one the discussion of which will constitute a large element of my work, it is perhaps desirable that I should state at the outset the manner in which I propose to deal with it . The question, then, as to whether or not human intelli gence has been evolved from animal intelligence can only be dealt with scientifically by comparing the one with the other, in order to ascertain the points wherein they agree and the points wherein they differ. Now there can be no doubt that when this is done, the difference between the mental faculties of the most intelligent animal and the mental faculties of the lowest savage[savage=wild beast] is seen to be so vast, that the hypothesis of their being so nearly allied as Mr. Darwin's teaching implies, appears at first sight absurd. And, indeed, it is not until we have become convinced that the theory of Evolution can alone afford an explanation of the facts of human anatomy that we are prepared to seek for a similar explanation of the facts of human psychology. But wide as is the difference between the mind of a man and the mind of a brute, we must remember that the question is one, not as to degree, but as to kind ; and therefore that our task, as serious enquirers after truth, is calmly and honestly to examine the character of the difference which is presented, in order to determine whether it is really beyond the bounds of rational credibility that the enormous interval which now separates these two divisions of mind can ever have been bridged over, by numberless inter mediate gradations, during the untold ages of the past.