• 締切済み

英訳して欲しいのですが。

Open every day of the year from 11.30 am to 11 pm. except on Friday and Saturday untill 11.30 pm 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

「英訳」とは英語にする事。 質問の内容が既に英語になってます。 英語を翻訳して欲しいなら何語に翻訳するか書いてください。 英語を中国語に翻訳するのですか?、それともロシア語に?、あるいはセブアノ語? 日本語に翻訳する事を「和訳」と言います。  

holmes221b
質問者

お礼

和訳と英訳書き間違えました。 ご指摘ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳&和訳してください(ホテル内レストランの予約)

いつもお世話になっております。 ホテル内のレストランの予約メールの返信が下記の通りきました。 和訳頂けますと助かります、宜しくお願い致します。 Its our pleasure to confirm your reservation on the 25th December 2009(Friday) for 2 adults and 1 children at 10.00pm with the view of Petronas Twin Towers. A gentle reminder,we may only hold your reservation time for 15 minutes form the time its reserved,reason being table are in very high demand and its very difficult to keep them after that time. Skybar opens from Sunday - Thursdays from 10.00am - 1.00am and Friday & Saturday from 10.00am - 3.00am. We look forward to welcome you and your guest to Skybar,Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur and wish you an enjoyable dining experience with us. もう1点上記英文書(先方からの返信メール)に10:00PMとあり気になったのですが、 私が予約した時間は(予約のメールの際に記載した時間は)8PM です。 これは先方が間違って解釈しているのでしょうか。 たとえばそうだった際、時間の訂正をメールしたいです。 ■メールのご返信ありがとうございます。 私のや予約したい時間は10:00PMではなく、8:00PMですが予約できますか? どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• Good Fridayって?

五月後半にオーストラリアに旅行に行きます。 レンタカーでドライブをする予定なのですが、現地で行きたいと思っていたお店(ワイナリー)のHPを見てわからない語句がでてきたので教えてください。   The Winery is open to the public 7 days a week from 8:00am to 6:30pm(except for Christmas Day, Good Friday and ANZAC Day) このGood Fridayってどんな金曜日なのでしょうか? ANZAC DAYは調べてみたらわかりました。 これって一般常識でしょうか。。。 ( ̄◇ ̄;)

• theについて

Room service is available from 7:00a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on weekdays,and from 7:00p.m. to 12:00a.m. on the weekends. どうしてweekdaysにはtheがなくてweekendsにはtheがついているのでしょうか?

• メール内容の和訳をお願い致します。

下記は、どういう意味でしょうか? 特に二行目です。明日からを除いて、ここは素晴らしい…? Hope year of horse is going well Nice here every day except from tomorrow よろしくお願い致します。

• カレンダーについての英文。 

Calendar usually makes us realize the date, a day of the week and our schedule. So calendar is very useful for us to check the date, a day of the week and our schedule. A week is made up 5 week days and 2 holidays. Week days are from Monday to Friday for students and holidays are Saturday and Sunday. Week days are written by black figure and Saturday is written by blue it and Sunday is written by red it most calendars. Each country is different from to start a day of the week in a week. Most Japanese style calendars is written from Sunday to Saturday in a week. On another side Chinese style calendar is written from Monday to Sunday in a week. Each month is different from date. Some months have 31 days, some months have 30 days. Especially February has 28 days, every 4 years it has 29 days. These day many people use digital calendar, for example smart phone. On another side many people use paper calendar too. I prefer paper calendar to digital calendar because I’m not good at operating machine and paper calendar is easy to write. こちらの添削及び追加したほうがよい事項があれば、英文でかいていただけるとうれしいです

• この文の意味を教えてください。

このメールの意味がわからなくて困っています。このような訳もわからなくって恥ずかしいです。よろしくお願いします。 What I meant to say is that, if I end up only correcting sentences on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I'm willing to do around 12 on each of those days.

• 英訳お願いいたします

以下の文章の英訳お願いいたします。 Its nice to hear from you! Thank you for your concern and well wishes for my recovery. I am not completely recovered as of yet, but I am doing very well and will be 100% by the end of this year - I am very fortunate. See you soon. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 最初の2,3日の英訳

「最初の2,3日」はどのように英訳すればよろしいでしょうか? 例えば、最初の2,3日はそのホテルに泊まるの英訳は I am going to stay at the hotel for a couple of days from the first dayとかでしょうか?

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

Marathon negotiations on protecting the planets endangered species open on Saturday in Qatar with tensions bubbling over efforts to ban trade in bluefin tuna and to reopen exports of elephant ivory from Afric

• 日本語に見合う文章になっているでしょうか?

私は婚約者を心筋梗塞で亡くしてから心の病にかかり、隔週の木曜日に通院しています。 木曜・金曜以外の午前中に、英会話初級クラスはありますか? After I lose a fiance in myocardial infarction, I suffer from the illness of the heart and go to the hospital on Thursday biweekly. Is an English-conversation beginners' class class during the morning of other days of the week on Thursday except - Friday?