• ベストアンサー

英訳お願いいたします

以下の文章の英訳お願いいたします。 Its nice to hear from you! Thank you for your concern and well wishes for my recovery. I am not completely recovered as of yet, but I am doing very well and will be 100% by the end of this year - I am very fortunate. See you soon. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

英文を、どう英訳しろと? 貴方にそう言ってもらえてうれしいです! 心配してくれて、また、回復を願ってくれてありがとう。まだ完全ではないけれど、年内には 100%になるよう頑張ります。私はとても幸運です。また会おうね。

youko3196
質問者

お礼

すいません。和訳でした。 失礼しました。 早速、訳して下さいまして ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳おねがいします。

英訳おねがいします。 大好きだった人からメールが来ました。 彼は少し日本語を話せますが英語も母国語でないためちょっとわかりにくいのです。 彼はもうすこしで故郷に帰国する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。 I can understand how you feel and I don't speak Japanese very well. I tell you honest feelings. Until now,,I couldn't tell you. I was afraid of believing your feelings. I wanted to respect you feelings. but I was avoiding your feelings. I tried to run away from your feelings. Because, I was afraid of loving you more and I was afraid for my feelings. I’m so sorry that my behavior made you hurt. I feel awful. You are a wonderful girl great in inside and out. I thank you for everything you have done for me. I wish you all the best.

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! Did I wake you up on your free day? I hope not :) I'm almost back to my old self again. The 5th of December? Oh that's nice to know. Now I can start thinking and planning what we can do. Thank you for making such a big effort take a long holiday and to come all the way here to Belgium. Maybe if you tell them you will be in good hands ... they will really get worried ... hahaha No seriously I will try to make a big effort as well to make this a very nice and special holiday ... you. A special holiday for a special person. You will have the chance to eat everything my country has to offer. I am a little bit concerned about your weight though ... please don't think about that when you're here ... if you need to go on a diet please wait until you're back in Japan :) If possible I would like to see a happy 〇〇 ... and I will try very hard to make that happen ... Oh I took the liberty of looking for some flight for you.

• 英訳をお願いいたします。

英訳をお願いいたします。 始めまして、質問に失礼があったら、先にお詫びいたします。 海外からのコメントに返事をしたいのですが、私の英語レベルでは 解釈できかねて、困ってます。 どなたか、日本語に訳してもらえないでしょうか? 相手の方は、英語圏にはお住まいではなく、スイス人だと思います、 その辺も考慮して頂けると助かります。 ??????Why are surprise many friends visit my channel ??????????It's G R E A T for YOU : a lot of people watch your avatar/icône !!!!(Laughes !) You can tell to me : Thank you very much !!! (It's for laughes but it's the reality) I am a very sympatic woman ! I always write lovely messages ! I am honnest I read and answer I have a beautiful choice "regroupement" of creations of many internautes (people) because I have good smell in musics ! And a lot people want a place for their icônes / avatar in my channel ! You see : you are lucky ! Every day I don't keep and put OUT 10 avatard/icônes ! I only conserv honnest people/friends ! If you are some questions : please ask to me ! I answer to you I help the best in my possibility I am really sincere I have old friends the want coming in my channel ! But I don't want some people not corrects or with stories, who made shit, noises... Please : respect me and I respect you  です、宜しくお願いいたします。 また、お礼が遅れるかもしれません、先に失礼とは思いますが、 ここで、お礼を申しあげます。

• 英語が苦手です。英訳をお願いします。

直訳でだいたいはわかるのですが・・・ もしかしたらちょっとニュアンスが違うのかな?と不安になります。 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 How is your job out there and how is everything going out there with you? I like you smiles and i would like to maintain a quality communication and understanding with you as well. I like Japan and i think that i will spend the rest of my life there in the future. do take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.

• よろしくお願いします

I am the oldest of four girls. I have never been married and have not dated in five years. I have a great career, own two homes, and have several cats. I am happy. This is of the greatest concern to my family. of the greatest concernのof はなくても良さそうに思えるのですが、なぜ必要なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳お願いします

教えて下さい。 「喜んで頂けてとても嬉しいです」を英訳すると I am very glad to be pleased. I am very glad to have you please. Have me please.I am very glad. この中のどれが一番いいでしょうか?

• 至急英訳お願いします><

Look good though. Aulani was nice to see for its Christmas decorations but I got lost in downtown here last week and it was even better. I hear at the Sheraton and Hilton here they have built some giant gingerbread that you have to see. If I can get some time off, I'll go down there and snap a few photos of them. Hope life is treating you well. よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします

• 翻訳して下さい

Hello! I am Miss Nancy! how are you doing today,i hope that all is well with you and your faimly and other peoples, i hope that they are all fine in good condition of health, hope you are fine and in perfect condition of health.I went through your profile and i read it and took intersest in it,if you don't mind i will like you to write to me on this my ID (nancy〇〇〇〇@yahoo.com) Hoping to hear from you soon, I will be waiting for your mail because i have something VERY important to tell you. Lots of love Nancy! 突然来たmailです。どなたか翻訳お願いします