• ベストアンサー

和訳のお願い!

I'm sorry they are hard! :( You don't have to do it if it's too hard. .. お願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

露骨すぎたねゴメン。 えげつなかったら、やらなくてもいいからね。

lexs2
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます^^

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか よろしくお願いします By the way I have something for you! Actually it's my birthday gift. I'm sorry it was too late. I'll bring it next week so if you have time to drop by I'll make sure that you can pick it up. Well me, I'm getting better maybe! I don't want to mind it too much! Anyway...I'll keep it touch! Take care

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• 和訳をお願い致します(._.)

It’s hard to pretend that you love someone when you don’t, but it’s even harder to pretend that you don’t love someone when you really do.

• 和訳をお願いします

By the way, do you know if the razors were honed to shave-ready with tape on the spines? I'm just curious. It's fine if you don't know.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I would only cosplay if I got paid to do it and if you do it too!

• 和訳をお願いします

有名な漫画ピーナッツからの引用ですが、まるで意味がわかりません。 和訳よろしくお願いします。 I think it is possible to be too nice! By golly, nobody’s gonna walk all over me! No, sir! If anybody’s gonna do any walking, it’s gonna be me! There’s only one way to survive these days... you have to walk over them before they walk over you! It must be nice to have a philosophy that will sustain you in times of need!

• 和訳をお願いします

長文で申し訳ありませんが、和訳をお願いします Oh I think you're facing a big challenge in your life now. I hope & I know that you can pass in all of those troubles & challenges that comes to you! No matter what happen always remember that "don't focus on how stressed you are, always remember how blessed you are!" Just Enjoy life & remember how lucky we are cause we're still surviving! Well I'm gonna share a picture & I hope it can spire you.... These are some of the pictures of those kids who we can say unlucky because they don't experience even the easiest way of living or simple life because they are growing up without their family beside them... In their poor age they have to experience some illness that they don't deserve...but still God give reason for them to smile...& for me if I'm going to compare what I have now, what challenges I'm facing now... It's nothing with all those kids experienced & nobody knows what will happen in their future... Just see how lucky we are!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

For those out there struggling, know that it's possible. If I can do it, you can, too.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 ・ I hope you had a good night's sleep and that I'm not giving you too much stress. Am I giving you stress with your flights? Sorry if I did. Please choose whatever is easy for you. And if there is something I can do to help, I only try to make you happy :) Today I heart that I might have to visit 3 potential customers in China. It would be a very short visit ... just a few day. Hmmm it's almost like your visit to Belgium .. hahaha. If I need to go to China, I would be back before the 1st of December. Don't worry I will be here when you come. Actually I told my boss a friend from Tokyo is coming to visit Belgium ... so he knows I need to be in Belgium then. And Jents (do you remember him) told my boss and all my colleagues ... "and it's a very pretty friend" ... hahaha

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a woman who follows a strict diet. It has nothing to do with weight or any medical condition. I don't care about calories. It's about eating organic, and there are a lot of things I do not tolerate, such as corn syrup, food coloring, table sugar, unfiltered water, etc. If I do not approve of a treat someone has made, is it appropriate to politely decline to accept it? On occasions where I'm given something I don't have to eat in front of them, I graciously accept it and then give it away later. On occasions where I'm given something I don't have to eat in front of them, I graciously accept it and then give it away later.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • TS8330をUSB接続してテスト印字まで終えて完了したのですが、どうしてもオフラインのメッセージが出て出力できません。
  • プリンタのオフライン状態で印刷ができない問題について、キヤノン製品のTS8330を使用している場合、USB接続してテスト印字を終えてもオフラインのメッセージが表示され、印刷ができないことがあります。
  • TS8330の印刷機能を使う際に、USB接続してテスト印字まで完了してもオフライン状態のままであり、印刷ができません。
回答を見る