• 締切済み

同じ意味にするにはどうしたらいいですか

同じ意味にするにはどうしたらいいですか 1 We're happy to attend.   We'd be (      )(     )glad to attend. 2 We can get sugar when we boil it in huge iron vats.   Sugar was (   )by boiling it in huge iron vats. 和訳も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.2

2 は時制に違いがありますが、単純な入力ミスでしょうか? しかし、いずれにしても it はこの文ではsugar を指しています。 ということは個体の砂糖を沸騰するまで加熱して、砂糖を作る(手に入れる)という、意味不明の文になっています。 長文の中から抜き出した一文なのでしょうか?

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1. only too という入れ方があるんですがね、何だか古くさいので、、、その本の正解はどうなっていますか? 2。簡単に言えば  made、気取れば obtained         こういうの入試とかにでるんですか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

It helps to know the strengths and weakness of each type of visual object so that we can choose the type of graph that will best help us find what we're looking for, examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding, and, when necessary, communicate the information to others. (1)和訳してください (2)examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding の文法説明をお願いします。(itは何を指す?)

• 和訳を教えてください

Happiness is like an unexpected visitor. You can't command her appearance; you can only appreciate her when she dose show up. And you can't force happiness to happen. But you can make sure you are aware of it when it dose. While you're walking home with a head full of problems, try to notice the sun set the windows of the city on fire. Listen to the shouts of kids playing in the fading light, and fell your spirits rise,just from having paid attention. Happiness is an attitude, not a condition. It is in the present, not in the distant promise of a "someday when ". How much more happiness we experience. If we can fall in love with the life we're living. Happiness is a choice. Reach out for it at the moment it appears. 長い文章ですみません。和訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします!

• 英語 並べ替え問題

わたしたちは砂糖工場の操業について説明してもらった。 We (had/the operation/of/to/sugar factory/explained/us). われわれがダンスに参加してくれるならばうれしいと主催者は言った。 The host said that they(would/have/be/us/glad/to/attend/the dance). 上の2題の問題を解いてください。 宜しくお願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

My boyfriend and I have a temporary roommate (we’re halfway through her six-month lease) and I am wondering if it’s OK to ask her to at least play music or turn the tv on when she and her boyfriend have sex. Our bedroom is several rooms away from hers, and it sounds like she is right next to us. This isn’t to mention how awkward it is when we’re sitting in the living room with guests (like, our parents for example!) which is next to her bedroom and they are seriously going at it. This isn’t to mention how awkward it isはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文の解説と訳をお願いします (what it was in us to achieve)

We feel especially happy when we are accomplishing what it was in us to achieve. 英語の問題集にのってた文なのですが、what it was in us to achieveの部分がわかりません。 この部分については訳も解説もありませんでした。 無理矢理訳すと「私たちは、自分の中にある達成したことを達成するとき特に幸福を感じる・・・」と、よくわからない訳になってしまいます。 構文の解説と和訳をお願いします。

• ABBAのSOSの歌詞の意味

So when you're near me, darling can't you hear me SOS The love you gave me, nothing else can save me SOS When you're gone (when you're gone) How can I even try to go on When you're gone (when you're gone) Though I try how can I carry on ABBAのSOSの訳、教えてください。

• 和訳

Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded. However, you can still place another order, but unfortunately it is still not in yet. mikegyver.com/blog Please follow our progress there. I would ask for you either like our Facebook page or keep checking back, then place order when it is in stock. We WILL ship ASAP if you choose express shipping. Again Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying as hard as we can to get it to come in faster, but some things we can't control 誰か和訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 丸投げですが… 和訳をお願いします

Let’s be honest here, a lot changes when a guy trades in his life as a bachelor for a serious, committed girlfriend. As a matter of fact, when we’re single, we can’t even try to relate to our buddies in long-term relationships. Of course, there are pros and cons to being in either of these situations. If you’re single, you can actually see what this whole Tinder thing is all about. And if you’re taken, you don’t have to waste your time feeling miserable about yourself for actually using dating apps. But what are the real, everyday differences between being a single guy versus being a taken guy? We came across an interesting visual series illustrated by ScrollDroll that highlights the major differences between the two. The results? Well, they’re eye-opening to say the least! When you’re single, you’re driving way faster than you would with a girlfriend in the car. When you’re taken, you sit in the very back of the movie theater, and you probably never even watch the movie. When you’re single, you even watch the previews. When you’re taken, it’s your relationship over your bros. But when you’re single, your bros are all you really have. When you’re single, your heart is half empty, and when you’re taken, it’s full. When you’re taken, your wallet cries itself to sleep at night. When you’re single, budgets are non-existent, and you actually have spending money. When you’re single Valentine’s Day is just called Feb. 14 to you. When you’re taken, you better have made plans. When you’re taken, your face is always freshly shaved. When you’re single, who gives a f*ck?! When you’re single, you’re used to 21-second phone calls to your weed dealer. 細かい点や自然な感じの文章として和訳するにはまだ力量不足につき和訳をお願いします。もし和訳していただけたら、その後、精読して文法的な疑問点などが出てくれば別に投稿しようとも思っています。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英文を和訳してください Anyway maybe someday in the close future, we can have a chance to go out! But let's make it smooth. We don't have to rush everything right! よろしくお願いします

• has it together that well

I think we should start by acknowledging that we all have insecurities, especially when it comes to sex. We can all say we’re perfectly well-rounded and confident, but no one has it together that well. ここでのwell-roundedと has it together that wellの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします