• ベストアンサー

和訳&空所補充お願いします!

In the instructions that came (to / at / for / on / with) this washer it tells you just about everything, よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.2

私だったら with を選ぶと思います。「この洗濯機についている説明書に、(操作方法について知る必要のあることは) すべて書いてある」 という意味だと思いました。

shirarai
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (1)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

In the instructions that came with this washer it tells you just about everything. この洗濯機(洗浄機)についてくる指示書でほとんど全てがわかります。

shirarai
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英語 空所補充問題

( )内に適当な語を入れてください。和訳もお願いします。 1 I am not so ( ) interested in philosophy as in literature. (often, much, many, long) 2 What is the weather in your home town ( ) about this time of the year? (likely, like, liked, alike) 3 Take that book back to the library, ( ) you? (aren`t, do, shall, will) 4 "I`d ( ) it if you could help me with my assignment." (thank, apologize, hate, appreciate)

• 空所補充問題で・・

高校生に聞かれてわからなかった問題です。 (1)I miss the happy days (    ) we spent together in California. when ではなく which が正解なのはなぜですか? (2)Thisis (   ) we can become acquainted with one another. how ではなく which なのはなぜですか? (3)I was more angry than frightened. angrier が間違いなのはなぜですか? (4)If you work too long without a rest, it will (    ) on you. 正解は tell になっていましたが、納得がいきません。 fall ではないかと思うのですが、違いますか? (5)This is (   ) hot spring resorts are places where they go for mental relaxation as well as for phisical rest. because が正解で why が間違いなのはなぜですか? (6)(   )it be true that he commited suicide ? can が正解でしたが、could ではいけませんか? (7)Considering his laziness, it is surprising that he (   ) have past the test. 正解は should でしたが、could ではいけませんか? (8)We spent a week in Malta, a small sunny island (   ) inhabitabts are very friendly, 正解は whose ですが、where ではいけませんか? (9)Too many sweets ( to, your, decay, the teeth, cause) cause your teeth to decay が正解ですが、cause decay to your teeth ではいけませんか? ちょっと質問の数が多いですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いしたいです

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 ご回答をお願いできますでしょうか? ミスなどのご指摘等、いただけるととてもありがたいです。 何卒よろしくお願いいたします。 When this relationship begins it will be erratic. you will feel when you have met him that there is not enough time for it to really begin. That he has come and gone, and how can it continue? The circumstance in your life at the time will seem too brief. There is often the feeling with Uranus that you meet the right man at the wrong time, or in the wrong circumstance. It can feel like a brief encounter, too hurried, too beautifull, too difficult to establish, yet when it takes root it will alter the balance and timing of things in your life and throw everything you had planned before that into disarray. You will live for the future, for the next time you see him, or communicate with him, but at first contact can be irregular, unstable. the circumstance of both your lives will seem mistimed and hurried and changing, but with Uranus in Virgo you will find practical solutions and will be able to build a solid relationship.,

• 空所補充&和訳をお願いします!

初歩的な質問でお恥ずかしいのですが、困っています。 内容は、全て「旅行英語」です。 和訳は、「自然な日本文」を求められています。 ご親切な方、どうかよろしくお願いします。 (→の後ろに、自分なりの解釈を書きました。) 空所補充 1. この座席は2重に予約されています。 This seat is double ( ).  → reservedか bookingかな?と思ったのですが・・・ 2. 自分の搭乗券を調べてみます。「72C」と書いてあります。 Let me check my boarding pass. It ( ) 72C. → 全然思い浮かびません! shows? is? 違いますよね??? 和訳 3. Let me have the laundry slip, please. → slipはどう訳すのでしょうか?辞書で引いてみましたがわかりませんでした。   ちなみに場面はホテル内です。 4. If required, you submit the questionnaire paper to the Narita Airport Quarantine Office. →「要求があれば、あなたは成田空港検疫事務所にアンケート用紙を提出します。」  と訳してみましたが、意味が通じないですよね??? 5. You should present your passport and disembarkation. →「あなたは、パスポートと【    】を提出するべきです。  disembarkationをどう訳したら良いのかが分かりません。 6. You are requested to have plants and animals checked at the quarantine counter if you have any. →「もしあなたが何かを持っているのなら、検疫カウンターで動植物について検査を受けることが求められます。」 自分なりに訳してみましたが、自信がありません。 7. At the check-in counter, a ticket agent looks at the air ticket and the passport, and the baggage is checked in. →「搭乗手続きカウンターでは、【     】 が航空券とパスポートを見ます。そして、手荷物を預けます。  a ticket agentの訳が分かりません。

• 日本語にしてください

誰か日本語にしてください お願いします I've had just about enough of you. I boiled over with rage at your betrayal. When it came to the push,you betrayed me. I don't go in for that sort of thing. I am ready for detach. You are solely responsible for it.

• 空所補充の問題です!!

補充問題についての質問です(>_<) if the outside temperature is about -18℃ and the wind is blowing at 15 miles per hour, experts calculate the wind chill (at) -28℃. At that wind chill temperature, your skin can freeze (in) 30 minutes. 空所にはat と in が入るんですが、なぜそうなるんですか?? 理由を教えてください(@_@;)

• 和訳をお願いします。

どなたか、和訳をお願いします。 「Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your resume and search for new employment opportunities earlier this morning, it was appreciated. As per our conversation, attached you will find the application for employment with △△for you to complete and return to me at your convenience. I will let you know as soon as any other opportunities arise that you may be a good fit for.」

• 日本語にしてください

意味がわからないんです 誰か日本語にしていただけないでしょうか? I've had just about enough of you. I boiled over with rage at your betrayal. When it came to the push,you betrayed me. I don't go in for that sort of thing. I am ready for deach. You are solely responsible for it.

• 和訳希望

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The fifth house of the horoscope is traditionally the house of courtship. And it describes the emotional and mental process of becoming acquainted. The element of the sign and the aspects denote how you and he will inter react with one another when you first meet. It tells about the friendship and the early stages of the relationship before it becomes serious. So this is what I will look at next. The element on this house, fire, earth air or water. In Soul Mate one and Two I concentrate a lot on the meeting and appearances, because this what’s relevant first in your life. While soul mate three and four, have more of the future established relationship.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします!

appointment with loveというお話の一場面なのですが、イマイチ良く分からないので和訳お願いします! The woman ’s face had a pleasant smile. ”Well, I don't know what this is all about, young man, ”she answered. ”That young lady in the green suit──yes,the one who just went by ──asked me to wear this red rose on my coat. And she said that if yndu asked me to go out with you, I should tell you that she’s waiting for you in that big restaurant across the street. She said it was some kind of a test. I’ve got a boy in the army myself, so, of course, I didn't mind helping you.” 以上です。 とても長くて申し訳無いのですが、宜しくお願い致します!