英語・空所補充の問題

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語・空所補充の問題において、提供された文の空所に適切な単語を補充する問題です。
  • 問題1では、高いレストランで食事することができないという文脈から、have, find, spend, affordの中で最も適切な単語を選ぶ問題です。
  • 問題2では、彼女がオフィスで一生懸命働いているという文脈から、little, few, cheap, smallの中で最も適切な単語を選ぶ問題です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語・空所補充の問題

次の英文の( )にもっとも適切な語を入れてください。お願いします。 和訳もお願いします。 1 I can`t ( ) to eat in such an expensive restaurant. (have, find, spend, afford) 2 She works hard in the office for a ( ) salary. (little, few, cheap, small) 3 The picture was wonderful. You ( ) to have seen it.(ought, should, have, had) 4 Attention should be ( ) to the details of the report. (done, taken, paid, observed) 5 There is an extra ( ) for mailing packages by express. (price, chage, pay, cost) 6 I have no ear for music. I can`t ( ) good music from bad. (take, tell, differ, say) 7 She looks very charming, dressed ( ) white. (for, in, on, with) 8 Tom jumped ( ) his feet the moment the bell rang. (by, with, to, on)

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.2

あっ!和訳もでしたね。 1 I can`t (afford) to eat in such an expensive restaurant. (have, find, spend, afford) そんな高い店なんかで飯食えないよ。 2 She works hard in the office for a (small) salary. (little, few, cheap, small) 安い給料で彼女頑張って会社で働いてるよ。 3 The picture was wonderful. You (ought) to have seen it.(ought, should, have, had) 素晴らしい映画だったよ。観ればよかったのに。 4 Attention should be (paid) to the details of the report. (done, taken, paid, observed) その報告にはつぶさに注意を払うべきだよ。 5 There is an extra (charge) for mailing packages by express. (price, chage, pay, cost) 速達でその荷物を送るには、特別料金が掛かるね。 6 I have no ear for music. I can`t (tell) good music from bad. (take, tell, differ, say) 音楽に関しては疎いんだ。良し悪しの区別なんかとてもつかないよ。 7 She looks very charming, dressed (in) white. (for, in, on, with) 彼女とってもチャーミングだね。白が似合うね。 8 Tom jumped (to) his feet the moment the bell rang. (by, with, to, on) トムが飛び起きたと同時にベルが鳴った。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1 I can`t (afford) to eat in such an expensive restaurant. (have, find, spend, afford) 2 She works hard in the office for a (small) salary. (little, few, cheap, small) 3 The picture was wonderful. You (ought) to have seen it.(ought, should, have, had) 4 Attention should be (paid) to the details of the report. (done, taken, paid, observed) 5 There is an extra (charge) for mailing packages by express. (price, chage, pay, cost) 6 I have no ear for music. I can`t (tell) good music from bad. (take, tell, differ, say) 7 She looks very charming, dressed (in) white. (for, in, on, with) 8 Tom jumped (to) his feet the moment the bell rang. (by, with, to, on)

関連するQ&A

• 空所補充問題で・・

高校生に聞かれてわからなかった問題です。 (1)I miss the happy days (    ) we spent together in California. when ではなく which が正解なのはなぜですか? (2)Thisis (   ) we can become acquainted with one another. how ではなく which なのはなぜですか? (3)I was more angry than frightened. angrier が間違いなのはなぜですか? (4)If you work too long without a rest, it will (    ) on you. 正解は tell になっていましたが、納得がいきません。 fall ではないかと思うのですが、違いますか? (5)This is (   ) hot spring resorts are places where they go for mental relaxation as well as for phisical rest. because が正解で why が間違いなのはなぜですか? (6)(   )it be true that he commited suicide ? can が正解でしたが、could ではいけませんか? (7)Considering his laziness, it is surprising that he (   ) have past the test. 正解は should でしたが、could ではいけませんか? (8)We spent a week in Malta, a small sunny island (   ) inhabitabts are very friendly, 正解は whose ですが、where ではいけませんか? (9)Too many sweets ( to, your, decay, the teeth, cause) cause your teeth to decay が正解ですが、cause decay to your teeth ではいけませんか? ちょっと質問の数が多いですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題

1:My sister ought to have arrived here by now, for she took the early train. 2:Dorothy isn't in the office; she might be having coffee in the cafeteria. 3:It is ridiculous that we should have to queue,when we've already got our tickets. 訳をお願いします

• 和訳&空所補充お願いします!

In the instructions that came (to / at / for / on / with) this washer it tells you just about everything, よろしくお願いします!

• 高校英語の選択問題です。

下の問題の答えがわかる方、教えてください。 1. Yesterday I was ( ) in Japanese by a foreigner.   (1) spoken   (2) being spoken   (3) speaking to   (4) spoken to 2. Music ( ) more and more in treating children with emotional problems.   (1) is being used   (2) is to use   (3) is using   (4) uses 3. She was ( ) a rain shower on her way to the train station.   (1) caught with   (2) caught in   (3) caught for   (4) caught of 4. Because my mother was sick in bed, she had me ( ) the dishes after dinner.   (1) wash   (2) washed   (3) have washed   (4) to wash

• 英語の問題

1:There's no one here who can () the problem. (1)deal with (2)treat at (3)perform (4)splash 2:When I was passing by your house, I thought I'd just () in. (1)ask (2)drop (3)fall (4)visit 3:The child learned to tell good () bad. (1)from (2)to (3)with (4)for 4:You'II have to work very hard today to () the time you wasted yesterday. (1)get rid of (2)run short of (3)keep up with (4)make up for 5:He wouldn't () part in the discussion. (1)let (2)get (3)put (4)take ()に入る解答と和訳をお願いします

• 英語 空所補充問題

( )内に適当な語を入れてください。和訳もお願いします。 1 I am not so ( ) interested in philosophy as in literature. (often, much, many, long) 2 What is the weather in your home town ( ) about this time of the year? (likely, like, liked, alike) 3 Take that book back to the library, ( ) you? (aren`t, do, shall, will) 4 "I`d ( ) it if you could help me with my assignment." (thank, apologize, hate, appreciate)

• <答え合わせ>

<答え合わせ> 次の英語の問題の答え合わせをお願いします。 また,出来れば,解説・和訳もお願いします。 (1)He was quite(1.for,2.at,3.in,4.with)a loss what to do. (2)He seems to be worrying(1.with,2.of,3.for,4.about)the results. (3)I have no knife to sharpen the pencil(1.by,2.at,3.for,4.with). (4)She was late(1.with all,2.because of,3.by means of,4.in spite of)the traffic jam. (5)He had to cope(1.for,2.with,3.on,4.about)a lot of difficulties. (6)His business resulted(1.from,2.with,3.in,4.to)a great loss. (7)The photo reminded me(1.of,2.for,3.by,4.to)my happy childhood. (8)I can’t tell him(1.for,2.from,3.with,4.against)his twin brother. (9)She is entirely ignorant(1.of,2.on,3.with,4.to)the world. (10)He succeed(1.on,2.in,3.to,4.at)getting a new job. (11)He bought the book(1.for,2.by,3.with,4.in)a dollar. (12)She is independent(1.on,2.from,3.of,4.with)her parents. (13)A gentleman was sitting(1.on,2.with,3.in,4.by)his legs crossed. (14)They sang(1.with,2.to,3.along,4.after)his guitar. (15)Mother is leaving(1.from,2.to,3.for,4.out of)Paris tonight. 答えは (1)4 (2)4 (3)4 (4)2 (5)2 (6)3 (7)1 (8)4 (9)1 (10)2 (11)3 (12)3 (13)2 (14)2 (15)3 になりました。お願いいたします。

• 高校英語の問題です

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含んでいる箇所はありますか?   1. (1)On the day before /(2)she got fired, /(3)she was /(4)heard criticize /(5)her boss/(6)in a way/ (7)she wouldn’t /(8)dare to do /(9)if he/(10)were present. 2. (1) I feel /(2) very excited/(3) at/(4) the thought/(5) which/(6) in/(7) another week/(8) I will/(9) meet her/(10) on holiday. 3.(1)The complexity / (2)of contemporary societies/(3)requires/(4)more specialized training/(5)for the young/(6)than/(7)can generally provide/(8)solely/(9)by/(10)the family.

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いいたします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1.( ) you live long and die happy!  (1)Should (2)Would (3)Can (4)May 2.Democracy ( ) without freedom of speech.  (1)cannot surviving (2)not can survive (3)cannot survive (4)can't be survive 3.According to the law, you ( ) be 18 years old or over to obtain a driver's license in Japan.  (1)can't (2)must (3)might (4)may not 4.My father ( ) quit school when he was fourteen because of his poor health.  (1)had to (2)must (3)ought to (4)should 5.Our son's soccer uniform is still in good shape. We ( ) buy a new one for him yet.  (1)have to (2)must (3)don't have to (4)should 6.My Japanese teacher says everybody ( ) sutdy at least one foregin language.  (1)ought (2)should (3)may be (4)have to 7.I'd rather ( ) by taxi.  (1)having gone (2)going (3)to go (4)go 8.Since I'm very tired, I ( ) join the party tonigt.  (1)had not rather (2)would not rather (3) would rather not (4) had better not to 9.You had better ( ) your homwork soon.  (1)to finish (2)finishing (3)be finished (4)finish 10.We ( ) tell anymore about this just yet.  (1)didn't have better (2)had better not (3)had not better (4)haven't better 11.When he was a newcomer, he ( ) read several different newspapers every morning.  (1)used to (2) was used to (3)got used to (4)is used to 12.I ( ) this movie before, but I'm not sure.  (1)must see (2)might see (3) should see (4)may have seen 13.Katherine lost her purse yesterday. She ( ) it on the bus.  (1)must drop (2)must be dropping (3)must have dropped (4)must have been dropping 14.He ( ) have introduced you to his sister yesterday because she died three years ago.  (1)cannot (2)must (3)ought to (4) shouldn't 15.We've just missed the train. We ( ) left our office a little ealier.  (1)should (2)should out (3)should have (4)should not have 16.George and I had a great time at the party last night. You ( ) come.  (1)had to (2)might have (3)must have (4)ought to have 17.Mary couldn't help ( ) when she heard the news about the championship.  (1)to smiling (2)smile (3)smiling (4)to smile 18."Your apartment is really compact." "You may ( ) think this is small, but it's actually larger than average."  (1)good (2)well (3)better (4)best 19.There's no bus for two hours, so we ( ) as well take a taxi.  (1)might (2)must (3)would (4)should 量が多いかもしれませんが、よろしくお願いします。 スペルミスなどありましたらお知らせください。

• 空所補充問題他でお願いします

よくわからないので教えてください。( )の中は自分で考えた答えです。 1.彼は若いが、大家族を養わなければならない。 Young(as) he is, he has a large of family to( support)( for). 2.彼は海外留学しただけのことはあった。 He didn't study abroad (in)(vain). 書き換え He is a somewhat able man. =He is a man of some (ability). 選択問題 1.これは簡単に解決できない難しい問題だ。 This is ((1) )( (5) )( (3) )((2) )( (4) ) . (1) a difficult question(2)easy(3)no(4)solution(5)with 英作文 彼女は私に5千円貸してほしいと頼んだが、私は一銭も持っていなかった。(5語で) She asked me to lend her 5,000yen,(which I did not have ). {英作文}親としては、息子が果たして学校にうまく慣れてくれるかどうか、英語で用が足せるかどうかが最大の不安であった。 (As a parent,it was my biggest concern whether my son will become used to school and be able to make himself understood in English.) 以上問題数が多いですが、おねがいします。