高校英語の選択問題!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 昨日、外国人に日本語で話しかけられました。
  • 音楽は、感情的な問題を抱える子供たちの治療にますます使用されています。
  • 雨に降られながら駅まで行く途中でした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

高校英語の選択問題です。

下の問題の答えがわかる方、教えてください。 1. Yesterday I was ( ) in Japanese by a foreigner.   (1) spoken   (2) being spoken   (3) speaking to   (4) spoken to 2. Music ( ) more and more in treating children with emotional problems.   (1) is being used   (2) is to use   (3) is using   (4) uses 3. She was ( ) a rain shower on her way to the train station.   (1) caught with   (2) caught in   (3) caught for   (4) caught of 4. Because my mother was sick in bed, she had me ( ) the dishes after dinner.   (1) wash   (2) washed   (3) have washed   (4) to wash

noname#156265
noname#156265
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1. Yesterday I was (spoken to) in Japanese by a foreigner.   (1) spoken   (2) being spoken   (3) speaking to   (4) spoken to 2. Music (is being used) more and more in treating children with emotional problems.   (1) is being used   (2) is to use   (3) is using   (4) uses 3. She was (caught in) a rain shower on her way to the train station.   (1) caught with   (2) caught in   (3) caught for   (4) caught of 4. Because my mother was sick in bed, she had me (wash) the dishes after dinner.   (1) wash   (2) washed   (3) have washed   (4) to wash

noname#156265
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 選択問題お願いします!

You know I used to spend all Monday morning (wash / to wash / washed / washing / being washed) but it is so much quicker now. So I always have them (dry clean / dry cleaning / dry cleaned / to dry clean / to be dry cleaned) now. また、適切なものが入った時の訳はどうなるのでしょうか(>_<) お願いします!

• 同じ用法の不定詞の選択問題について

There are streets underground to walk safely.のto walk と同じ用法の不定詞を含むものをa~dより選べ。 という問題で、 a. He was the first man to come to the office. b. She was very happy to see her son. c. His job is to wash the dishes. d. She wanted to go to Paris to learn art. bとcは違うと思うし、例文のto walkは動詞や形容詞も修飾していないので、副詞的用法ではないと思い、形容詞的用法のaを選んだのですが、答えはdでした。 納得いきません。、どなたか詳しい解説をお願いします。

• 英語

4択問題です。 1“What did you do last night?” “Oh, nothing special. I spent most of the evening ( ) TV.” アseeing イto see ウto watch エwatching 2To avoid ( ) a cold, people should wash their hands frequently. アcatch イcatching ウto catch エto catching 3My clothes need ( ) but I don't have time to do the laundry now. アwash イwashing ウbe washed エto wash 4All you have to do is ( ) the dishes in the kitchen. アwash イwashing ウfor washing エto be washed 5He is honest in all he does. Have you ever heard him ( ) ill of by others? アspoke イspeaking ウto speak エspoken 6Although her parents had said “no” for a long time, they finally ( ) her go to Europe alone. アallowed イgot ウlet エmade 7“How did you do on the test?” “I don't know. For some reason, they've put off ( ) the results until the end of the month.” アannounce イannouncement ウannouncing エto announce 8He opened his mouth ( ) to say “No,” but he fidn't アas far イas if ウas much エwhat if 9“How do you like this park?” “It's wonderful! I never dreamed of ( ) such a quiet place in this noisy city.” アbeing イhaving been ウthere being エthere to be 10Many high schools prohibit students ( ). アdo part-time jobs イfrom being part-time jobs ウin doing part-time jobs エto do part-time jobs 6と7、10が分かりにくかったです。

• 英語ができる方、問題をお願いします。

英文中の空所に入る適切な語または語句を選択肢から選びなさい。またその英文を訳しなさい。 1. The few remaining river dolphins ( ) in the Ganges river are protected by the Indian goverment. (1)survival (2)survive (3)suevives (4)surviving 2. What is the language ( ) in mexico? (1)speak (2)spoken (3)of speaking (4)speaking 3. You should remain ( ) until the concert is completely finished. (1)to seat (2)seat (3)seating (4)seated 4. I'm sorry to have kept you ( ). (1)wait (2)to wait (3)waited (4)waiting 5. Don't leave the door ( ). (1)unlock (2)to unlock (3)unlocked (4)unlocking 6. I saw a kindergarten teacher ( ) by many kids. (1)be surrounded (2)surround (3)surrounded (4)surroundeding 7. He could not make himiself ( ) in English. (1)to have understood (2)to understand (3)understanding (4)understood 8. ( ) sick, I decided to take the day off from work and stay in bed. (1)Feel (2)Felt (3)Feeling (4)Being felt 9. Nobody ( ) anything more to say, the meeting was closed. (1)had (2)have had (3)has (4)having 10. Not ( ) which way to take, I stopped at a gas station to get directions. (1)known (2)to know (3)knowing (4)being known 11. ( ) well the night before, I felt much better. (1)Having slept (2)Slept (3)To have slept (4)To sleep 12. ( ) from here, the cars look like small matchboxes. (1)Seeing (2)Seen (3)Having seen (4)To seen 13. Few men are working in the factory, most of the work ( ) by robots. (1)is to do (2)being done (3)is doing (4)having been doing 14. The dog sat there with his tongue ( ) out. (1)to hang (2)hanging (3)hanged (4)hang 15. She was listening to the music ( ) her eyes closed. (1)on (2)in (3)with (4)by 16. Frankly ( ), I perfer Francis' work. (1)told (2)spoken (3)telling (4)speaking 17. ( ), we are going to have a picnic in the park tomorrow. (1)Permitted weather (2)Permitting weather (3)Weather permits (4)Weather permitting 18. I'm not surprised that Alice got the highest score in class, ( ) how much she studied. (1)considering (2)consideration (3)in considering (4)in consideration 次の英文の下線部には誤っている箇所が一箇所ある。その番号を選び、正しい形に直しなさい。 またその英文を訳しなさい。 19. In 1913, the 【(1)stealing】 Mona Lisa was 【(2)discovered】 【(3)at】 a hotel 【(4)in】 Florence. 20. 【(1)Judget】 from the 【(2)setting sun】, it 【(3)will】 be 【(4)fine】 tomorrow. 次の日本文の意味になるように、( )内の語または語句を並べかえて適切な英文を作りなさい。 21. 向こうで車を洗っている人は、君のお父さんですか?  Is ( a car / washing / man / over / the ) there your father? 22. 痛みは神経系で引き起こされる感覚である。  Pain is a ( system / feeling / triggered / nervous / in / the ). 23. この携帯電話の広告をどこへ行っても見るだろう。  You ( advertised / everywhere / go / see / this mobile phone / will / you ). 以上です。 問題数が多いですが、どうかよろしくお願いします。 間違いなどがありましたらお知らせください。

• 関係代名詞 What 編

たとえば、、 I want you to wash dishes. これを書きかえる場合、、、 What I want you to do is wash dishes. ですが、、 The thing (things) (that) I want you is wash dishes. でもいいのですか>>??  教えてください。

• 英語の問題です

解答解説、お願いします。 1 I´ll have read through this book by the time I () you again.   アsee イwill see ウsaw エwould see 2 Mike was seen () a book in the library yesterday.   アread イreading ウhave read エat reading 3 He wants something () ; any pen or pencil will do.   アto write イto write with ウfor writing エto write on 4 He was ashamed of () make his point.   アbeing not able to イnot being able to ウbeing impossible to エbeing incapable to 5 Another mistake, () he will be fired.   アand イelse ウfor エotherwise 6 This is the hottest summer () 30 years.   アin イsince ウduring エamong 7 () in 1912 that the Titanic sank during her first voyage.   アIt being イIt was ウWhen it is エWhen it was 8 () present at the conference included the president and his wife.   アThis イThat ウThese エThose 9 The workers and paid () the hour at the store.   アfor イwith ウby エat 10 Mother has not been feeling well ().    アlate イlately ウlater エlatter 11 You shouldn´t speak () your mouth full at table.    アas イin ウwith エon 1 This medicine will make you feel much better.   This medicine will () you a great deal of good. 2 The sharp curved road caused many accidents.   Many accidents resulted () the sharp curved road. 3 She couldn´t help crying when she heard the news.   She had no choice () to cry when she heard the news. 4 Work hard, or you will fail.   () you work hard, you will fail. 

• 英語 選択問題 解答を教えてください2

(1)My friend is going to set ( ) for Australia tomorrow morning.
 アon イat ウoff エin

(2)My sister familiar ( ) the latest political news.
 アabout イin ウto エwith (3)We must take into ( ) the fact.
 アaccount イcount ウmind エthought

(4)I was scolded because I ( ) asleep during the class. 
アbegan イfell ウjamped エled (5)She was satisfied ( ) what her son could do.
 アfor イto ウin エwith 上記問題の解答と日本語訳を教えて頂けますか? 
よろしくお願いします。

• 高校英語の問題

以下の英文に誤りはありますか? (1)Blocks and simple things like dishes and empty boxes can be not just cheaper and more fun for young children to play, but more educational. (2)The history of animal species shows that the most successful in the struggle for survival has been those which were most adaptable to changes in their world.

• 高校英語の問題です

以下の英文の1~10の中で謝りを含んでいる箇所はありますか? 1.(1)Blocks and /(2)simple things like dishes and empty boxes /(3)can be /(4)not just /(5)cheaper and /(6)more fun /(7)for young children/(8) to play, /(9)but /(10)more educational. 2. (1)The history of animal species /(2)shows that/(3) the most successful/(4) in the struggle /(5)for survival /(6)has been/(7) those which /(8)were most adaptable /(9)to changes /(10)in their world.

• 英語の和訳

Today, with more career opportunities than ever abailable to women, the stay-at-home dad trend is on the rise. Being the main caregiver to the children allows men the joy of participating in their children's day-to-day experiences. His mother's reaction was, "Are you serious?" While he was, in the end, given permission. 上記の英文の和訳をお願いします。 宜しくお願いします。