• 締切済み

英作文がわかりません。

英作文ができません。よろしくお願いします。 1、この映画は家族と不思議な生き物の友情についてのファンタジー映画です。 It is a Fantasy film about ~ . 2、その映画の中でクロサワ氏は、わたしたちに昔の日本の姿をたくさん伝えてくれている。 In the film, Kurosawa gives us much infomation on ~. 3、彼は、家族のつながりについて考えさせてくれる。 He makes us think of ~.

みんなの回答

回答No.2

1It is a Fantasy film about a friendship between one family and a mysterious creature. 2In the film,Kurosawa presents many aspects of olden Japan.(~many aspects from the old days in Japan) 3 He makes us ponder over the importance of family ties.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

1. It is a film of fantasy about friendship between a family and a strange animal. (動物が複数でしたら strange animals としてください) 2。   In the film, Kurosawa tells us much about old Japan. 3。   He makes us think of the importance of family units.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の採点お願いします。

大学の入試問題の類です。 問題『It is much harder to receive than to give.という言葉について述べよ。』 ここはこう書いた方が良い、などご指摘をいただければ幸いです。 作文 I agree with the statement especially in classes in colleges. For example,a professor has a class about philosophy. He can easily gives knowledge and ideology to his students. But I don't think all of them can accept his thoughts correctly. That's because they need to concentrate on his class and have a little knowledge about his thoughts before they have the class in order to understand what he gives.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

OKwaveで初めて質問します。 自由英作文の添削をお願いしたいんですが。 課題が ストレスを解消する自分なりの方法についてです。 語数は100語で僕は114字書きました。 文法的に内容的にとか何か不自然な部分があれば教えてください! Everyone must feel stressed nowadays.So we have to find how to reduce stress.I would like to introduce two ways to redusestress. First,I often listen to my favorite musics when I am sick of studying subjects which I am poor at.Listening to musics enables me to go on studying. Second,I take a walk once a week in order to refresh myself.This is because the fresh air makes my condition good,and taking a walk gives me chance that I think a lot of things. As these examples suggest,reducing stress is very importantto survive too busy world.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします(中学~高校レベル)

英作文の添削をお願いします。間違った文法やおかしな表現がありましたらぜひご教授願います。 I think that advertising is necessary for both companies and us, even for primary schoolchildren. Of course, advertisings give us a lot of useful information. For companies, ads are important to know their products. But I think that ads have another merit. It is we can know the latest society. We can understand latest society by knowing a lot of new products. For example, Honda invented a new robot which can wait on customers in café. So we can know the level of robot technology and imagine the future. Also, advertising gives schoolchild interests about society.  It broadens their outlook. And they can gain wisdom of lives. And I also think elementary school is the best time to have interests in society. So I’m sure that it is important to know the real world. So I don’t mind ads in elementary school. よろしくおねがいします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。10文あります。

英作文の添削をお願いします。10文あります。 英作文のレポートを作成したのですが、際立った間違い 直した方が良いところなど、アドバイスいただけないでしょうか。 ちなみに、文頭の最初の1単語だけは指定されています。 (1)彼女はとても几帳面な性格なので、社長秘書にはぴったりだろう。(Her) Her punctual character would be fit for her to work as a secretary to the president. (2)彼はあれだけ授業をさぼっていたのだから、試験に落ちても驚く人はいないだろう。(His) His failure in the examination would surprise nobody since he has skiped class so many times. (3)彼女が勇気ある行動を取ったおかげで、他の女性も次第に彼女に続くようになった。(Her) Her courageous act gradually led to other women following her. (4)私が心配なのは、定年後に十分な年金が受け取れないかもしれないということだ。(What) What makes me anxious is that I might not able to receive adequate annuity after I retire my job. (5)Eメールの普及により、年賀状を書くことはあまり一般的でなくなってきている。(Writing) Writing New Year's cards is getting uncommon because of the popularization of the E-mail. (6)会議の議事録をもとに、合意事項を正式な文書にまとめるのは私の仕事の一つだ。(It) It is one of my jobs to boil agreement issues down to formal documents based on the records of the meeting. (7)車で通勤することは、交通渋滞の激しい都会では合理的ではない。(Commuting) Commuting by a car isn't rational in the city which has a lot of traffic jam. (8)私が理解できないのは、なぜ彼があれほど非協力な態度をとるのかだ。(What) What I can't understand is why he takes such an uncooperative attitude like that. (9)彼が営業部長に昇進できなくて落ち込んでいるのは、彼に会えばすぐに分かるよ。(It) It will become clear as soon as you see him that he is depressing because of failure to be promoted to the position as the business manager. (10)子供達が自主的に家業を継ぐ決心をしてくれて、私達はとてもうれしい(What) What makes us pleased so much is the fact that our children voluntarily made a decision to take over our family business. 沢山あってすみません。かなり自信がないので、よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:Many medical students become frustrated that the basic memory skills that allowed them to pass the entrance exam have not prepare them for the increased pace of university study. Indeed, doctors need to be highly motivated, self-directed learners to keep up with the ever-increasing changes in medical knowledge. Describe how you could be a good medical student and what your priorities will be. Detail three of your good points and three bad points clearly. 条件:3パラグラフ構成以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること。   It is often said that many medical students become frustrated because they have to memorize various kinds of things about human body to keep up with university study. In case with me, one of my bad points is that when cannot understand the things, I am unable to go next step until I understand them. In addition to this bad point, I also think almost all things so deep. For example, I always worry about that whether my opinions or actions hurt my friends or not. Moreover, my third bad point is that I often care about people around me too much. My sister usually told me not to take care of her so often. However, I think these bad points are also my good points. When I cannot understand something, I ask my friends or teachers how to solve the problem. This action makes our relationships better. Next, my worrying about everything and tending to take care of people around me mean I have abilities to imagine other people’s feelings and to try to help people who are in trouble. This will motivate me to become a good doctor. Although I have bad points, everyone also has them. The important thing is not that you do not have bad points, but that you have the ability to change your bad points to good points. This is needed to become a good medical student.(238words) 自分の良い点悪い点について具体例を3つずつ、ということなのですが、 どういうふうに羅列したらよいか悩みました。 いい点と悪い点を一対一対応にして書くべきなのかとも考えましたが、 3つの悪い点→全部良い点へと変換しました。 先日期待と不安の添削をしていただいたときに不安→期待の方がよいというアドバイスを頂いたことを参考にしてみました。 序論も結論も弱い気がしますがボキャブラリーや結び付け方がへただなぁと・・・ 本番まであと1週間なのでかなり焦っています(´;ω;`) よろしくお願いします

• 英作文を見て頂けますでしょうか。日本語訳を下に載せています。宜しくお願

英作文を見て頂けますでしょうか。日本語訳を下に載せています。宜しくお願いします。 A new television set was really wonderful. Thank you for advice. There is no "TV turn-off week" in Japan. However, I think that it is a good attempt. It is wonderful that there is a history for 14 years. There is a week when electricity "Down of the light campaign" is erased in Japan. Light in the building is erased. It thinks about global warming through erasing electricity. Certainly, I think that the television influences us harmfully. However, I think it is good. For instance, a lot of information can be obtained in a short time, and I think that I might receive the influence that may pass the information. Certainly, I think that TV causes the child's obesity. It is because I also am often eating the cake while it is watching television. Was TV thrown out to the garbage box?I was surprised to hear the story. It has been understood well that children depend on the television that much. I agree with the limitation of time to watch television. It is necessary to bear moderate use in mind. 新しいテレビセットは本当に素晴らしかったよ。アドバイスありがとう。 日本には、テレビをつけない週間はない。でも、それはすごくいい試みだと思う。14年も歴史があるなんて素晴らしいね。ちなみに、日本には「ライトダウンキャンペーン」という、電気を消す週間があるよ。建物のライトアップが消されるんだ。電気を消すことを通して、地球温暖化について考えるんだ。 確かに、テレビは私たちに悪影響を及ぼすと思う。でも、いいところもあると思うよ。例えば、短時間で多くの情報を手に入れることができるし、その情報を通していい影響を受けることもあると思うよ。 TVは子供の肥満の原因になっていると思う。私もよく、テレビを見ている間にお菓子を食べている。 TVをゴミ箱へ投げ込んだんだ?私はその話を聞いてびっくりしたよ。子供たちがそれだけテレビに依存しているということがよく分かったよ。 私はテレビを見る時間を制限することに賛成です。適度な使用を心がけるべきだ。

• 150語位の英作文の添削お願いします。

25日提出なのですが、学校の宿題で英作文をしなければならないため、どうぞ添削よろしくお願いいたします。 英語 I like Roman Kachanov very much. He is a Russian movie director who mainly directed Mitten and Cheburashka. There are several reasons why I like his works. First, he directed old warming animated cartoons. So his characters’ moving is all its own and its image is rough like 8mm film. 50 I introduce the plot of Mitten. Agna is a girl who wanted a dog asked her mother to have one. But she wasn’t allowed it. So she made a pet of her mitten instead of a dog. Incredible, it turned into a real dog. In the story, the dog challenged a race. First, he was the fastest but he tangled up his woolen tail in a fence. So he was last. I was sad to watch depression Mitten. Second, although they are short stories but it leaves a profound impression. Although Mitten is a charming story but it includes sadness details. Cold color and modern apartment, having a fetish about cleanliness mother, nostalgic music. Addition to pretty Mitten is a mere fancy. He directed other stories which left sadness in my heart. So I can’t forget the stories.And not only Mitten but other his characters are loved by the people all over the world because his characters are very charm. So I love him works. I hope to be taken over his look in which love is put in the movies in the future. 私はロマン・カチャーノフが好きです。彼はロシアの映画監督です。なぜかというと、私はミトンやチェブラーシカが好きだからです。始めに、一つ一つのコマを撮影したこま取りアニメなので、音楽や映像も粗いのですが、動きが独特で可愛らしく、暖かさがあるからです。ミトンのお話は、少女アーニャが、犬が欲しいけれど買ってもらえずに代わりにミトンを可愛がっていたら、それが犬になるというお話です。犬(ミトン)は話の中でレースに挑むのですが、尻尾の毛糸が柵に絡まってしまい、一番速かったのに負けてしまいます。しょんぼりしたミトンの様子に胸が詰まります。ミトンは、短い話ですが印象深い物語です。寒色のモダンなマンションと潔癖症の母親、さらにはミトンが幻想であることなど、切ないディティールが心に残ります。 他にも作品はありますが、どの話も胸がきゅんとなる切なさがあり、見たあとは忘れなくなります。そんな彼のチャーミングなキャラクターは世界中の人々から愛されています。 ロマン・カチャーノフの作品が私は大好きです。彼の映画への、愛がこもったまなざしが、これからも映画界で受け継がれていくことを願っています。 英語では主張→理由なので、日本語では支離滅裂な文章になってしまいましたが、どうかご了承ください。

• 和訳お願いします。

Optical illusions makes us think we see something that's not true. All of the blue dots are the same color. We can see the blue dots clearly, but not the red dots. The red dots are not close to each other. We compare each red dot with the blue dots around it. The dark squares are much larger than the white circles.

• 英作文、自由英作文について

横国では英作文、自由英作文が重視されていますので、早くから対策対策をしようと思い、英作文の例文暗記集(ドラゴンイングリッシュ基本例文100)を暗記して、予備校で英作文の講座(宮崎尊先生の英作文IV) を取っていますが、これだけで十分でしょうか。演習が足りなければ、どのような参考書、問題集がお勧めでしょうか。ちなみに、現在高2です。

• 英作文

こんばんは。 次の問題をおしえて下さい。 1.私は佐藤さんから旅行の誘いをうけました。   =I understand invitation of travel from Mr.Satou. この英文はあってますでしょうか?誘いをうけるの場合の動詞はunderstandで大丈夫でしょぅか? 2,私は佐藤さんの家にとめて頂くと聞きました。   =I hear that I will stay at Mr.Satou's home. であってますでしょうか?hear that はありえますでしょうか? ご指摘よろしくお願い致します。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • シンクス製のパネルソーSPN1の仕様には、最大加工厚が45mmと記載されています。しかし、丸のこの径を12→14インチに変えると加工厚は変化しますか?切断する材料の厚さが60mmの場合、SPN1では切断できません。そのため、材料の厚さに合わせて適切なパネルソーブランドを選ぶ必要があります。
  • シンクス製のパネルソーSPN1の最大加工厚は45mmです。しかし、丸のこの径を12→14インチに変えると加工厚は変化します。切断する材料の厚さが60mmの場合、SPN1では切断できません。このような場合は、マキタなど他のパネルソーブランドを検討することをおすすめします。
  • シンクス製のパネルソーSPN1は最大加工厚が45mmとなっていますが、丸のこの径を12→14インチに変えると加工厚は変化します。もし切断する材料の厚さが60mmの場合、SPN1では切断できません。そのため、60mm厚の材料を切断する必要がある場合は、他のパネルソーブランド(マキタなど)を検討することをおすすめします。
回答を見る