Receiving vs Giving: Examining the Difficulty

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Explore the saying 'It is much harder to receive than to give' in the context of university entrance exams.
  • In classes in colleges, it is often challenging for students to receive knowledge and ideology effectively.
  • The need for concentration and prior understanding makes the process of receiving information more complex than giving it.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の採点お願いします。

大学の入試問題の類です。 問題『It is much harder to receive than to give.という言葉について述べよ。』 ここはこう書いた方が良い、などご指摘をいただければ幸いです。 作文 I agree with the statement especially in classes in colleges. For example,a professor has a class about philosophy. He can easily gives knowledge and ideology to his students. But I don't think all of them can accept his thoughts correctly. That's because they need to concentrate on his class and have a little knowledge about his thoughts before they have the class in order to understand what he gives.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9714/12082)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >I agree with the statement especially in classes in colleges. (後半は、especially when talking about college classes「特に大学の授業について話すときには」とでもしましょうか。) ⇒I agree with the statement especially when talking about college classes. >For example,a professor has a class about philosophy. (has a class about philosophy → gives a lecture on philosophy の方がいいでしょう。) ⇒For example, a professor gives a lecture on philosophy. >He can easily gives knowledge and ideology to his students. (gives→give、うっかりミスですね。) ⇒He can easily give knowledge and ideology to his students. >But I don't think all of them can accept his thoughts correctly. (カッコつきで、Of course, I'm no exception unfortunately! などと追加すれば「クスクス笑い」くらい取れるかも…。) ⇒But I don't think all of them can accept his thoughts correctly. (Of course, I'm no exception unfortunately!) >That's because they need to concentrate on his class and have a little knowledge about his thoughts before they have the class in order to understand what he gives. (a little は「少しは~する」、ただのlittleが「ほとんど~しない」。before they have the class は削除しましょう。〔入れるなら、動詞や時制の再考が必要〕。) ⇒That's because they need to concentrate on his class and have little knowledge about his thoughts in order to understand what he gives. 以上、ご回答まで。

tapioka0141
質問者

お礼

丁寧な添削ありがどうございます! Of course~の所、いいですね!思わず笑ってしまいました笑

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• 英作文の添削お願いします

ある読み物を読んで、、"Susan(主人公)"がある"community colledge"に行くべきか、ある"university"に行くべきあなたの意見を書きなさいという課題に対して、僕は下のように英作文を書きました。 読み物の内容も書いておきます。まず、第1パラグラフは、"Susan(主人公)"が、ある"community colledge"に行くべきか、ある"university"に行くべきかを迷っているという内容でした。第2パラグラフには、その"community colledge"がどんな所かという説明、第3パラグラフは、"university"の説明という感じです。  下の英作文に関しては、特に、第3パラグラフのShe can extend her knowledge in a variety of fields as well as her major field. She can get opportunities to listen to lectures which great professors give.の2つのcanの使い方に自信がありません。  添削の作業は本当に面倒なことだと思いますが、お時間があれば、よろしくお願いします。      It is true that the nearby community college can offer a flexible class schedule is better to adjust to Susan’s new role as a student, but I recommend that she should enter the university in her city.  The degree in business at the university stresses executive management. The business majors can participate in an internship program with a local business. Once we have got a job, it is difficult to work in other company. It will be a valuable experience especially for her to participate in the internship program.  Also, the university grants academic degrees in a variety of subjects. Each class is taught by well-respected professors. She can extend her knowledge in a variety of fields as well as her major field. She can get opportunities to listen to lectures which great professors give. Sometimes their lecture will make a deep impression on her.  Both of experience and knowledge which she will have acquired at this university will help her rise in the business world. If she can graduate from this university, she will be able to get the degree to be a direct route to career advancement.  

• 自由英作文の添削してください !

自由英作文の添削してください ! テーマ(自分の人生を変えた出来事) I have been to the US and the experience changed my view of the world. As you know, they speak English fluently: the sound of the language is cool even if the speaker is Japanese. That’s why I got to be interested in foreign languages. But that’s not all. What is more important for me is an American attitude: they are seemed to like to tell his thoughts to others and can express his own opinions positively, unlike the most of Japanese. These experiences showed me attraction of studying abroad.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

月末に大学入試を控えている高校3年生です。 文法ミスやもっと適切な表現がありましたら、ご指導いただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小中学生に携帯を持たせることの是非 In my opinion, children in elementary school or secondary school should not have a cell phone. It is true that a cell phone is very useful, and it enables them to communicate with their friends or parents easliy at any time. However, a careless use of a cell phone often brings about serious problems. Recently, many children have been involved in crimes by use of a cell phone. They are sometimes killed by people with whome they became acquainted in an Internet community site. Children have a poor knowledge to protect themselves. When we think about whether children can use communication tools appropriately or not, we will believe that they cannot do. So I want to emphasize that parents should not have their children carry a cell phone.

• 私の英作文を見ていただけませんか?

英作文を作らなければならず、考えたのですが自信がないので添削していただけないでしょうか? He was curious and explored the mysteries of the universe and black holes. For him, the black hole was a subject of study for many years. His name was spread around the world by the theory of specificity.He continued to announce new discoveries in physics until his death.He contributed greatly to science. He won numerous prestigious awards.

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題 「学生は部活をすべきである。」に対してあなたの意見を65~74語で書きなさい。 I suggest that students should belong to the clubs. If they belong to a club, they have a lot of friends, find it important to cooperate with friends and feel joy to practice. In addition, because excercise makes them health, they had better belong to sports club esperically. They should study hard and study gives them knowledge, but to spend time on playing sports with friends and to make friends are much more important. 74words 論理的に文章を展開できているか、文法に誤りがないかの2点について言及して頂けると助かります^^ よろしくお願いします!

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2度目の投稿です。前回も大変お世話になりました。今回も添削よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 問)あなたが母校の校長先生になれるとしたら、何をしたいですか?その理由とともに80語以上の英語で書きなさい If I became a plincipal of my school,I would like to introduce a volunteer activity. In particular,I want to have students call at a home for the aged.There are some reasons for this.First of all,I'd like to get students to learn what they can't study in class.By visiting a day care center,they can learn how to get on with elderly persons,and come by knowledge from old persons. Second, now that Japan is an aging society.Above all,students needs to learn welfare,so this plan will become chances they are interested in well-being. 文法、語彙ミス等の指摘、内容に関するアドバイス等ありましたらよろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 日々の出来事を、日記風に書いて英作文の勉強をしています。添削をお願いしたいのです。よろしくお願いいたします。

Hi, my Crystal! I am happy you are there. I have a story that I want to talk about. I saw two orchids in front of a new shop. At that time they were in a trash bag and weak. I understood they were gift to the new shop for celebration of opening. A young guy were cleaning up there. I asked him “Do you dump them? Can you give them to me?” He answered “Yes! Would you like to keep them?" He took out and planted them to a pot again. He said to me “Thank you so much!” And I said to him "Thank you" too. I felt I went to there at that time for meeting them. (あの時間に、あの場所に行ったのは、偶然ではあるけれども、会うためだったのかもしれない....こんな思いを文章に書きたいのですが、難しい!) Now they are in our office and I am very glad they got well. Everyday I can see their beautiful flowers! I am going to see them at soon, because I am now in a train heading to the office. I have to get off the next station. Have a nice day, my Crysta!

• 英作文の採点をお願いします。

英作文の採点をお願いします。英検準一級を受けようと思っています。英検の問題集に載っていた問題です。これだと14点満点中何点くらい取れるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。 ~問題~ E-MAIL Dear Izumi, I hope you're well. I read an interesting article about technology yesterday. It said that many people here in the U.K. are now choosing to get college degrees by studying online. Do you think online courses are good way to study? The article also said that in Japan, many parents buy cell phones for their young kids. in your opinion, is it necessary for children to have cell phones? When I was on the train today, the man next to me was talking on his cell phone. Do you think people should be banned from using cell phones on public transportation? I look forward to your reply. Josh ~回答~ Dear Josh, It was nice to hear from you! Let me answer your questions. First, in my opinion, online studying isn't a better way. It's important to study with other many students and talk with them. Regarding Second question,although It's fact that many parents do that, I think children don't have to have their own cell phones. They're not necessary for them. Using cell phones on train must be banned. There also are many people who want to get sleep on public transportation. Cell phones' sounds are so noisy, and prevent their sleep.People who use cell phones must be careful. Take care, Izumi

• 英作文

英作文なのですが、これでうまくかけているかどうか、チェックしていただけますでしょうか。また、名詞構文を使ってということなのですが、あまり意識はしませんでした。いろんな表現方法があれば、教えていただけると助かります。 彼はたいへん筆まめで、両親に手紙を出さない月はありません。 He writes so often that he writes letters to his parents every month. 話上手な人は、他人の意見を尊重し、他人の意見の正当性を認めた上で、しかも自分の意見を認めてもらおうとするものである。 A person who speaks well respect opinions of others and admit what is right about the opinions of others, and at the same time have their own opinion appreciated.