• ベストアンサー

~しないで の英訳

お世話になります。 また質問させてください。 アメリカのペンパルにちょっと気に入らないところがあるので それを伝えたいのですが、本題の前に 「今から話すことを怒らないで聞いて欲しいのだけど。。」 と書きたいのですが、下記の文で意味が伝わるでしょうか。 できればサンプルの文もご提示頂ければなおありがたいです。 I'd like you to hear the things I say from now without being angry. 毎回初歩的な質問で申し訳ありませんが宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#145074
noname#145074
回答No.3

I'd like you to hear the things I say from now without being angry. ** ペンパルだから声ではなくて文字のはずですから、"hear"はちょっと変だと思います、 ** "say"より"tell"だと思います。 ** "from now"は「今から」の直訳です。あまり使いません。"from now on"「以後」という形なら使います。 ** "without being angry"は、動名詞の句ですが動名詞の前に所有格"your"か目的格"you"が書いていないと「私が怒らずに言っている」ような意味になります。 小言ばかり言っているようで済みません。以下代替案です。 ●"Let me tell you something, which I hope won't hurt your feelings." 意訳「少しお話があるのですが、お気を悪くなさらないようお願いいたします。」 直訳「(あなたの感情を傷づけないよう希望する)お話しを私にさせてください。」 ●"I would like you to keep calm and read what I am going to tell you ." ●"I would like you to read calm what I am going to tell you." **「怒らずに読む」→「落ち着いて読む」 ="keep calm and read"か"read calm"のどちらか ** "I am going to"で「今から」という意味は含まれています。

english77777
質問者

お礼

丁寧、かつ分かりやすい回答ありがとうござます。 書かれてあることはよーく分かりました。 これからもこのレベルの質問をするかと思いますが、 今回同様、よろしくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

• inopy7426
  • ベストアンサー率57% (143/247)
回答No.4

I dont mean to offend you, and listen to me calmly now, please.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.2
参考URL:
http://eow.alc.co.jp/%22don%27t+take+this+the+wrong+way%22/UTF-8/
english77777
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 思っても見なかった例文、参考になります。 これからもよろしくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

通じると思います。     I hope what I tell you does not make you angry.     とも。

english77777
質問者

お礼

いつも回答いただきありがとうございます。 あっさりすっきりした文でとても参考になります。 これからもよろしくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• もしあなたがいなかったら・・・の英訳を手伝ってください。

夫に感謝の意を込めて、こんな文を作ってみたいのですが、より自然な英訳に直してください。お願いします。 ☆1あなたがいなかったら、今のような幸せな生活はない(とわかっています) ☆2あなたにとても感謝しています。 ☆3私も、今まで同様一生懸命がんばるので、一緒に仲良くがんばりましょう。  ☆1. I know that without you,I could'nt live a happy life like we have (now). ☆2.I'm deeply indebted to you. ☆3.I 'm going to keep trying to do my best.

• like+意味上の主語+動名詞 ってありですか?

並べ替えの問題で、日本文がなく解答がIdon't like [ being told those things by him ].といった問題があるのですが、これをI don't like [ those things being told by him].とするのは間違いでしょうか?ちなみに[ ]の中を並べ替えです。

• 英訳と解釈

I'll say. I wish that instead of news articles titled things like 'Would you go and see the Michael Jackson hologram on tour?', there were more articles with titles like 'HOW THE HELL DOES THIS WORK?!' and 'WHAT SORCERY IS THIS?' Am I the only person who feels this way? Every time I contemplate the physical possibility of a high-quality dancing hologram of a dead person, I come closer to an aneurysm. この文を訳そうと思ってもなかなか訳せません。 熟語、文の構造等を添えて訳を教えていただけるとありがたいです。

• 英訳のお手伝いお願いします。

Today is the five year anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9-11. It is a very sad day for Americans. I remember when it happened, our whole country was united as one. Now, political groups and special interest groups have forgotten that unity, and we are so divided now. People are angry at the President, and angry about the war, and angry about anything they can think of. It makes me so sad to think that the same people who cried "Go to War!!" are now saying "War is wrong!!" just because they want to get elected into office. I HATE politics, all of it, because they say one thing and do another, just to get their way. これは私のe-mail友達のアメリカ人からのお手紙です。 一番最後の文のI HATE politics, all of it, because they say one thing and do another, just to get their way.の、they say one thing and do another, just to get their wayが全く解りません。私が訳すると"彼らは同じことを言っていたのに違うことを今はしている。"になりますが、次のjust to get their wayはわかりません。 どなたかお願いします。 以前に違う名前で質問を沢山させていただいたのですが、登録がなぜか消えてしまいお礼を言えなかった方がいました。ここでお詫びをさせて下さい<m(__)m>

• 英訳

こんにちは。英語の初心者です。わかりやすい 解説頂けると助かります。 I like many kinds of food. In fact, it’s difficult for me to say what my favorite food is. 私の好きな食べ物が何かを挙げるのは難しいのです。 と解説されています。 なぜisで文が終わってしまうのかわかりません…………。 初歩的な質問ですが 教えて頂けると助かります。 宜しくお願いします。

• この文の英訳あってますか?(*´ェ`*)

「内緒にして驚かせたかった。」 i crack haerty because i want to your being surprised. 「喜んでくれるかしら?] 分かりません。 「びっくりした?」 what do you say to that? 「そのヌードルはそばとうどんだよ。」 the noodles are soba and udon. いい言い回しや分からない文を教えてください。 英語少しでも話せるようになりたいです。 よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英訳お願いします。わかったとこは省きました><

but... for now I am happy just flirting online lol!! Um... I'm about to go to a meeting for a couple hours (I'm at work) but I'll send you one more email before I do. ... maybe you will not like it though, but I don't want to lie about the kind of person I am... like I already said, I like to talk about sexy things... and if you don't like that at all, I will just be honest with you now, you might not like me very much! But of course we don't have to talk about that stuff all the time, we can talk about anything... ^_^ この英文がへんなのはわかっています。 適切に答えるつもりです。

• ()に入る単語を教えてください!

分詞 動名詞の範囲です。 1.Other things ( ) equal, the simplest explanation is the best. 2.He needed to ( ) looked after.  He needed ( ) after. 3.As I did not wish to make him angry, I did not say any more. =( )( ) to make him angry, I did not say any more.

• 「ですけど」と「やばり」の質問

I often hear that Japanese say something like 「私は**ですけど」と「やばり」 but I don't get the exact meaning of them. 説明いただき、ありがとうございます。

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

FAX受信後 印刷できない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • FAX受信後の印刷が初めの部分のみ印字され、途中から白紙の状態で印刷されます。
  • 普通にコピーする際は、きれいに印刷できるのですが、FAX受信のみ印字が途中で切れて印刷ができません。
  • ブラザー製品のMFC-J830DN/J830DWNおよびMFC-J900DN/J900DWNにおいて、FAX受信後の印刷がうまくいかない問題が発生しています。
回答を見る