• 締切済み

仕事のアドバイスお願いします

こんにちは 私は外国人で2011年の就活でCBC株式会社と古河電気工株式会社の内定貰いました。しかし、今困っているのはどちらのほうがいいですかCBCは給料高い、その一方古河は仕事時間がたぶん短くて仕事は楽かな。今すごく困っていますので皆さんのアドバイスいただきたいです。皆さんの私にとって非常に大切なのでお待ちしております。意見とアドバイス待っています。 ありがとうございます。 Hey Friends! I am a foreigner living in osaka , I was looking for a job here in Japan and got offer from CBC corporation and Furukawa electric . I am still a student and dont have detailed idea about business field . I am really in need of your advice &opinion . Please give me your precious opinion& advice .Thanks in anticipation .

みんなの回答

• trp0623
  • ベストアンサー率55% (10/18)
回答No.1

大したアドバイスはできないのですが・・・、 私なら自分が生涯やりたい仕事をします。前職は給与は良く、残業も月15時間程度、土日祝休みの仕事をしていましたが、転職を選びました。どんなに条件がよくても自分に合わない仕事であれば続きません。 ただ、家庭をもって感じたのは、やはり妻や子供のことを考えると休みもちゃんとあって勤務時間も短い方が良いと思いました。もしゆとりのある生活を求めたり仕事をバリバリしたいってことであればCBCを選んだほうが良いと思います。 正直家庭を持ってみないとわからない!!って思われるかもしれないので あまり参考にならなかったもしれませんが 将来のことをよーく考え良い方向へ進んでください。 応援しています!!

関連するQ&A

• アドバイス下さい。英文

アドバイス下さい。エマ・ワトソンさんにファンレターを書いてみたのですが、英... アドバイス下さい。 エマ・ワトソンさんにファンレターを書いてみたのですが、英語に自信がありません。 ここはこうしたほうがいいなど、アドバイスお願いします。 Dear Ms,Emma Watson Helo.How are you?My name is *****.I am a junior High School student in Japan. I am a huge Harry potter fan.I like Hermione in Harry potter,but I love you more than it. like your cute and sexy smile. I heard that you go to a female high school.  It is admirable to keep up both study and work I had a impression that you are bright and elegance when I first see you. I hope you act verious charactor. I expect archievement of you in your future. 自分ではこう書いたつもりです 親愛なるエマさんへ。 こんにちは。僕は****です。僕は日本の中学生です。 私はハリーポッターの大ファンです。私はハーマイオニーも好きですがそれ以上にエマさんが好きです。 あなたのかわいくてセクシーな笑顔が大好きです。 あなたは女子高に通っていると聞きました。 勉強も仕事も両立してすごいと思います。 ぼくのあなたへの第一印象は明るくて上品です。 これからもたくさんの役柄に挑戦してください。 これからの活躍期待しています

• 日本語に翻訳してお願い

i am a foreigner living in Japan now. But I want to give my best 貢献 to Japan for the earthquake. And in order to make it come ture, I will work hard in this position.

• Can you help me?

I am a foreigner in Fukuoka, and now I am finding the job here. I wrote a sentence about my interest, can you help to translate it into a cute Japanese way? Thank you very much! ** My hobby is video games. Because I can experience magic things and get relax from games. They are fantastic to me. I am a person with strong curiosity. Different games give my different life experience and make me live more active in the real world.

• この英文の意味を教えて下さいm(__)m

すみません・・・ メールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと意味があってるか不安なので意味を教えて下さい。 よろしくお願い致します。m(__)m ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have been so busy lately! I would love to keep in touch with you and apologize for taking so long to return your email. I will write you a much more detailed email very soon. I have just returned home from another music trip and am extremely tired! I will write very soon!

• この"your"は「国民の」を指しますか?

http://www.search.eb.com/elections/pri/Q00028.html ↑このサイトからです。I, too, am a witness, today testifying in your name to the principles and purposes to which we, as a people, are pledged. ここの"in your name"の"your"の指す内容を知りたいのです。

• 外国人の方なのですが

Roses are red.pepsi is blue.Your my buddy.mykick ass friend and if l dont get this back.I wont bother again send to all of your friends.if you get 5 back your a good friend Love you Tell 9 people you love them.I hope I am one.A flower may die.The sun may set.but a friend like you I will never forget Your name is precious.it will never grow old.its engraved in my heart.in letters of gold というメッセージをもらったのですが どうしても読めません。 どなたか回答お願いします。

• 医龍の挿入歌のaestheticの歌詞の内容なんですが

こんにちは。 フジTvのドラマの医龍のなかの挿入歌のaestheticについてです。 歌詞の 中盤なんですが Trying my life With your sacred gifts you gave to me I won’t vain and succeed it as your precious soul Holding your hand And I'm walking through the all of the world Carrying your wish like the Venus in the dim sky の中の I won’t vain and succeed it as your precious soul というくだりなんですが、 私の未熟な知識ですと、vainは 動詞として使われてるのかと思うのですが、vainの動詞ってあるのですか? 歌詞なので 野暮なことは 言わないほうがよいのかもしれませんが vain and succeed~のところが よく理解できません。 とてもステキな曲なので覚えたいのですが 内容を理解しないと覚えにくいので  教えていただけたら ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• WHITE SEA OF って?

英語教室で出された課題のなかの表現がどうしてもわかりません。『僕は君と一緒になって最高についている」という内容はわかりましたが、WHITE SEA OFがわかりません。SEA OFは辞書にありましたが。どなたかご存知のかたはいらっしゃいませんか?念のため全文を載せます           I don’t get many things right the first time In fact, I am told that a lot Now I know all the wrong turns, the stumbles and falls Brought me here And where was I before the day That I first saw your lovely face? Now I see it everyday And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest What if I’d been born fifty years before you In a house on a street where you lived? Maybe I’d be outside as you passed on your bike Would I know? And in a white sea of eyes I see one pair that I recognize And I know That I am I am I am The luckiest I love you more than I have ever found a way to say to you Next door there’s an old man who lived to his nineties And one day passed away in his sleep And his wife; she stayed for a couple of days And passed away I’m sorry, I know that’s a strange way to tell you that I know we belong That I know That I am I am I am The luckiest

• 留学生 (Study in Japan)

Hello there! I am sorry for English and very long question. My name is Andrei and I from Russia, 24 years old. I want to study in the Japanese University of Short Circuit or College. I have a special education (college) and a bachelor's degree in business and commerce. I hope to find a job after study. But I have a lot questions. 1)Price policy. I correctly understand that the average price for one year of study is 800,000-1 000,000 yen? Can I expect a scholarship or a price reduction? 2)Universities and colleges. Could you recommend good variants for a foreigner? Interested in languages, hotel business, commerce, IT. 3)Cities. I don't like megacities, I would be happy to study in a very small town or a town like a Hiroshima, Naha, Nagasaki etc. Is it bad for a foreigner? Can will I find a job there? Thank you if you've read this.

• ぎこちない英文ですみませんが・・。疑問点があります。

My hobbies are diverse. In one of them,I am often hanging out a mall with friends just for fun,but there I am ashamed of not buying an item but thinking it's so great and precious a goods that I should only stare at these goods. In another of them,I like to watch cross-border's dramas,called "24" and "Prison Break",and so on. In a third of them,I like to take a trip frequently. Unfortunately,I don't have much money now,in another words,I can't afford to pay for various tour's plans in spite of I want to do. Instead,I think I'll go abroad to study English and culture,saving a lot of money. Finally,I like playing a lot of sports better than any other thing. という趣味に関する英作を提出しました。 すると、In one of them,In another of them,In a third of them,but there I am ashamed of not buying an item but thinking it's so great and precious a goods that I should only stare at these goods. を削除されてしまいました。やっぱり変なんですよね??;; 初学者なんで、これくらいの文しか書けません。。 それに、なんでIn (one,another a third of)は削除されてしまったのですか??topicの書き方が変ですか?? 全然分かりません。教えてください><

専門家に質問してみよう