• ベストアンサー

和訳のお願い

Dickensの回答

• Dickens
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.2

前後が解りませんが、 「少しの間、私はそれを放って置く」 I left it for a while・・・ であれば 「少しの間、私はそれを放って置いた」ですが。 leave で思いだすのは、" Leave me alone " 「放っておいてくれ」ですが。

gojira9009
質問者

お礼

有難う御座いました。 助かります。 英語はチンプンカンプンなので(^^ゞ 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します!

英語が得意な方、どなたか和訳お願いします。 I am Sadden to hear this. I am also Sorry for  Jr.'s behaviour and Hope he has a change of Heart. I know he does have feelings for you. He told me so.  Jr. does not have a fiancee that I know of. You are Welcome and your kindness is also accepted graciously.  お手数おかけしますが宜しくお願い致します

• 和訳お願い致します。

While writing the first chapters of the present volume, I intended that the latter half of it should be devoted to a con sideration of this question, and therefore in " Animal Intelli gence " I said that such would be the case. But as the work proceeded it soon became evident that a full treat ment of this question would require more space than could be allowed in a single volume, without seriously curtailing both the consideration of this question itself and also that of mental evolution, as this is exhibited in the animal kingdom. I therefore determined on restricting the present essay to a consideration of mental evolution in animal, and on reserv ing for subsequent publication all the material which I have collected beaiing on mental evolution in man. I cannot yet say how long it will be before I can feel that I am justified in publishing my researches concerning this branch of my subject ; for the more that I have investigated it, the more have I found that it grows, as it were, in three dimensions— in depth, width, and complexity. But at whatever time I shall be able to publish the third and final instalment of my work, it will of course rest upon the basis supplied by the present essay, as this rests upon the basis supplied by the previous one.

• 和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します

下記内容、和訳お願い致します。  状況は、自分の作った洋服を海外に送りそれが届いた ? らしく それに対しての文章です。 Received your order! I received your beautiful pieces! Will let you know how it goes....they might be a little light for the season here now but let's see! Very best,  次に来たのが下記の文章です。 Hey there, Was just thinking...can layer With and Wessel pcs. with these thin Japanese dresses....will look really great!

• 和訳をお願い致します。

どなたか、英語が得意な方、和訳をお願いします。 But all it would take is a few bad shocks and/or policy missteps to send us down the same path. ■特に、下記4点について詳しくご教示いただけると助かります。 (1)itが何を指すのかについて (2)allの用法について (3)takeの意味について (4)wouldについて(仮定?)

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願い致します。

英語が分からないので 和訳が出来る方、お願い致します。 This web site is really a stroll-through for all the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll undoubtedly discover it.

• また和訳お願い致します。

(1)Don't worry I would appreciate it I'll be in Shinagawa Tomorrow (2)A few minutes n i go to work,,,but y have only 1 picture of you? どうか宜しくお願い致します

• 和訳をお願い致します。

下記の訳がどうしてもわかりません。どなたか宜しくお願い致します。 On the original invoice for 2 containers I made a mistake and only charged freight rate increase of $463 instead of $763. The second invoice is correcting that mistake. That is why the total due on S5006613 is $300.

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.