Prince or Princess Charming has not yet ridden over the hill top carrying a huge bag of money

このQ&Aのポイント
  • You are your own best hero
  • Pick up your bootstraps and rescue yourself
  • Prince or Princess Charming is not coming to save you
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文が分かりません(*´ェ`*)

Prince or Princess Charming has not yet ridden over the hill top carrying a huge bag of money, and that's not likely to happen any time soon. You are just going to have to pick up your bootstraps and rescue yourself. That may not be the easiest thing, but you are your own best hero. 占いなのですが。 文章の構造も分かりません。 単語も分かりません。 教えてください。 お願致します。

• anteia
  • お礼率89% (243/272)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「幸福の王子あるいは王女は、まだお金の入った大きな袋を持って丘を越えて来ていない。またそれが近いうちには起こりそうも無い。まああなたは靴のひもを締め直して、自分を救うより無い。これは楽ではないかも知れないが、あなたはあなた自身の最善の英雄だ。」 bootstrap は、下記にありますが、長い革靴の上についている革ベルトのことで、人の手を借りないで靴を履く」>「自力で」何かする、と言う意味です。ここでは「靴のひもを締め直して」と意訳しました。「他人に頼らないで」と言い換えてもいいと思います。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/bootstrap/UTF-8/  幸福の王子王女というのは、その反対の象徴で、いわば「棚ぼた」式に、自分は何もしないで、幸運とか大金にありつくこと。  ですから意味は「果報は寝て待っても来ない、自力で窮境から逃れるほかないが、それが出来ればヒーローは、あなた自身だ」と言うことだと思います。  

anteia
質問者

お礼

ありがとうごいました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 次の占いへの説明かもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Are you wondering how and where will you meet your future partner? There are always several different ways of meeting the same man. Keep that in mind, Fate tends to use the easiest way to bring your two paths together, like a river will find the easiest way to flow through rock to the sea, but sometimes your own decisions and actions help or hinder this path, and fate may have to readjust its pattern and plan in accordance with the changes you make in your future. In some peoples chart the way or place of meeting ones future life partner, is very fixed and definite, in others there is a lot of room for change, so I will just sketch the outline for in your chart it is not so decided yet..

• 英文の和訳 これで合ってますでしょうか?

It is very tiring to live your life with someone and have to pretend to be other than who and what you really are. 本来の自分以外のふりをすることや誰かと一緒にいることは、 とても疲れる。 you really are と who and what がハッキリと分からなかったのですが、 you really areはyou areの強調と考えてよろしいでしょうか?

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 再投稿ですが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Shyness with the opposite sex. Restraint in expressing your emotional, personal feelings and needs. You have much physical love to give and share and are not prudish. But the dictates of the heart are often suppressed by a fear of making demands or seeming too weak and needy for love. You area giver not a taker in love and you like your love affairs to be emotionally tidy. O have their own place in his life, you don’t let your emotions or dream spill over messily into his life. You keep things tidy you make no demands you are enchanted by the dream of love but are also, a realist in matters of love, The idealism and dream is just the coating you put on the reality. Inside yourself you are a hard task master and the soul mate has to meet to many special requirements, and has to be a unique man to win your heart. He needs to shine out or he is not good enough for you. Unless you can have your mate or ideal partner, you tend to sacrifice happiness, or prefer a life of freedom and inwardly reconcile yourself to spinsterhood. This is preferable to you, to being tied to someone in a marriage that is less than love; or who is not him.. Having tasted paradise, nothing else is good enough.

• 下記の英文を訳してください。

ネットショップからいただいたメールです。どなたか翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for your order, We received about your request and the free print(A2 size) would add in your package, would you mind to take the font view of the damage one? We are sorry about for the happen but hope you could understand that the delivery is depends of the post office and postman, if you have any question that please feel free for contact us firstly, we would trying to help you solve it. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• この英文を詩的に訳してください。

この英文を詩的に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。 It's not only scenary you may miss , by going to fast. you may also miss the sense of where you are going... ...and why All thing flow naturally forward... ...in whatever way they like. You cannot change the flow of the river... ...but you can always adjust your direction. Simply enjoy the journey... and when you lose sight of your path... ...listen for the desitination in your heart. Because sometimes,when you lose your way... ...you may find yourself.

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Fate will orchestrate the meeting, if by any chance an action of yours or his should block the path, or speed up the path, all that will happen is that fate will rearrange itself and you’ll either meet in very similar circumstance a little earlier than your due to meet or a little later. If you want to help. Make sure that there are many avenues in your life open where you come into contact with people, work, leisure, travel, home life, interests, internet, other people and so on, so long as you don’t become a total recluse and close doors to the world and opportunity. However narrow an opening into your life, Fate will help to make it happen and will find the door way and avenue to make it happen. Even if you do become a recluse and lock yourself away from life fate will try and open up the path for you and put opportunities your way by which you can meet someone, and this special person, but the more avenues in life that you have to meet people the easier it is for destiny to flow.

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Once you give your heart, your love is unchanging, eternal, and this man in your eyes will be forgiven most past faults, or given a second chance. Once you find love, you are reliable and discreet, helpful and capable of organizing your partners life as well as looking after him, practical and serious, you pay attention to the smaller details of love and your partners needs. This may encourage you lover to be selfish or thoughtless. He may not appreciate you because you are modest and don't point out the many invisible things you do for him, the effort of your caring, and thoughtfulness the making everything just right for him. You are capable of such great loyalty and devotion on the emotional level. Your soul mate is a shining star, a man who has met the high standard that your soul desires. But you demand little in return from him, so you may be taken for granted, once the love become old and settled.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 支払いの件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Regretfully we still stand in the same situation, our company has not accepted your payment via credit card. As stated online and in our website no international credit cards are accepted. We have voided the transaction, since you are international we are not certain how many days for you to be able to see the money back into your account. As well it is not possible for us to send your order with our courier/shipper without receiving funds before. For international orders we are not able to collect COD as you mentioned. If interested in placing an order with our company we are able to accept wire transfer, there is a fee for this service. Based on the information you have provided and location, shipping fees exceed over $100.00. As mentioned we will need to receive all funds prior to shipping.