英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(3)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英文を日本文にして頂けませんか?
  • Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です
  • 要約文が長文なため、お手数をおかけしますが、よろしくお願い致します
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(3)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 長文で大変かと思いますが、どうか宜しくお願い致します。 ------------------- Hello, Thanks for your email. This is an automated response; if you are not inquiring about being able to access your existing characters on a new device, please let us know in your reply. If you *are* attempting to get a different account on any of your devices, please enter the information on the form and reply or *we will not be able to transfer your character*. Transferring to a new device will affect *all* Storm8/TeamLava characters on your device. The transfer feature is for restorative purposes only. It will not swap accounts between two live devices. Swapping is also against the Terms of Service. Should you attempt this, Support agents will not be able to assist you. If you have your old device or know your Storm8 ID information AND your new device does not have a Storm8 ID on it, you can perform the transfer immediately by following the instructions at ここにURL。 Otherwise, please provide us with the following information and our team will perform the transfer from the backend as soon as we can. 1. Name of game: 2. OLD Storm8 ID and/or Code 3. NEW Storm8 ID and/or Code 4. Original account name: 5. Original game level: 6. Approximate date you created your original account: 7. Approximate date you last logged in with your original account: 8. Any other details you can provide to identify your lost account: 9. Any other character codes and character names you have for DIFFERENT Storm8 games on the same device as the character you are trying to retrieve (list the name of the game with the character code): 10. Approximately how many POINTS (favor, ancients, etc) were left on the account: 11. What items, in game, did you use your points on and approximately how long ago: 12. Any receipts you may have for purchases. Note: If you are not able to provide ALL of the above information, we may not be able to recover your old character. ----------------------------

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

憶測も入っていますが、多分このようなことだと思います。 ご参考まで。 --------------------------- こんにちは。 E-メールありがとうございます。これは自動返信メールです。これまでお客様が所有していたキャラクターの、新機種への移行に関するお問い合わせでない場合は、折り返しお知らせください。他方、お客様がお持ちの機種に新規のアカウント設定をご希望の場合は、所定の情報をフォームに入力し返信願います。情報を返信頂けなければお客様のキャラクターを私どもの方で移行することはできません。 新機種への移行は、既存機種で活用していた全てのStorm8/TeamLavaキャラクターに影響を及ぼします。 移行機能は復元目的のみとなっています。既存機種間でのアカウント交換は受け付けません。アカウント交換はサービス利用規約に反する行為でもあります。もしお客様がこのような行為を試みた場合には、サポートチームのサービスは受けられなくなります。 既存機種がお客様の手元にあるかまたは該当するStorm8 IDに関する情報をご承知で、新機種側にStorm8 IDが存在しない場合は、以下 [URL] の指示に従ってお客様の方で直接移行を実行して下さい。 それ以外の場合は、私どもに以下の情報をご提供下さい。できる限り早く私どもの方で移行を行います。 1. ゲームの名称: 2. 既存の(古い)Storm8 ID および/または Code 3. 新規 Storm8 ID および/または Code 4. 既存のアカウント名: 5. 既存のゲーム・レベル: 6. 既存アカウント名の作成日(概算): 7. 既存アカウントでお客様が最後にログインした日(概算): 8. お客様が喪失されたアカウントの特定に向け役立つと思われるその他の情報: 9. 同一機器でプレーしている他のStorm8 ゲームに出てくるキャラクターで、今回お客様が復元を希望しているもの(ゲームの名称と共に該当するキャラクターCodeをリストアップしてください): 10. アカウント上の概算ポイント残高と内容(favor、ancients等): 11. ゲーム上でお客様がどのアイテムに、いつ頃、どれだけポイントを消費したか: 12. お持ちの購入レシート: 注:上記情報全てをご提供頂けない場合、お客様の既存キャラクター復元は保証いたしかねます。 ----------------------------

ichigo_tan
質問者

お礼

2度目のご回答有難うございます。 とても分かりやすかったです。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• 英文を日本文にして頂けないでしょうか(2)

日本文に訳して頂けないでしょうか。 ちなみに、Storm8IDとTeamLavaは訳さなくても結構です。 宜しくお願い致します。 ---------------- Thanks for contacting Storm8 Support. Your request ( 850 ) has been received and will be addressed by our Support team as soon as possible. Please allow a few days for your ticket to be processed. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. To expedite the handling of your inquiry, ensure that you have provided your Storm8 ID, or as much information as you can to identify the account(s) involved. Also, please use the same e-mail address in your communications regarding this issue to ensure that we receive any updates to your request. You can view the status of your ticket at any time at support. storm8.com tickets/850. In the meantime, please also visit our Knowledge Base at ここにURL。 There you can find helpful articles that may resolve your issue. If your concern is a question regarding gameplay, we encourage you to explore our forums at ここにURL  (you might wish to check out a user-maintained FAQ at ここにURL ). Please keep us updated should you no longer require assistance with your query. If you are inquiring about a TeamLava game, those forums can be found at ここにURL。 ----------------

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 On the day you meet he will impress you, and in the days and hours afterwards he will haunt you. That is the only word for it. He will make an impact on the depth of your being that barely registers, except that in the time that follows you will not be able to think of any man but him.. He will seem striking, alluring in some way that you cannot fathom, and which has nothing to do with his looks, as though a chord is struck in your deeper soul, or the innermost chambers of your being. You will recognize him, not only from the description, which is in a sense quite bland, but something inside of you will be mesmerized. All day and days afterwards he will have stamped his indelible impression on your mind and you’ll keep thinking back to him, to the meeting, to the man, to the warm kindling feeling inside of you. Like a curtain of a dream it will drop across you life. It will be that mystical, that beautiful, yet real and solid too.

• 英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。送料と値引きの事でメールが来ました。 すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Sorry that's my mistake. After the store credit for your missing stock the total will be $AAAA. However, the 10% discount only applies on larger orders of over $200. Therefore to this order I would not be able to apply the 10%. Let me know please if you'd like to add up to your order and I will then change the invoice accordingly adding the discount. If you are happy to have it as it is I will take the $10 for the missing stock off of your invoice and will email you the updated one.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 支払いの件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Regretfully we still stand in the same situation, our company has not accepted your payment via credit card. As stated online and in our website no international credit cards are accepted. We have voided the transaction, since you are international we are not certain how many days for you to be able to see the money back into your account. As well it is not possible for us to send your order with our courier/shipper without receiving funds before. For international orders we are not able to collect COD as you mentioned. If interested in placing an order with our company we are able to accept wire transfer, there is a fee for this service. Based on the information you have provided and location, shipping fees exceed over $100.00. As mentioned we will need to receive all funds prior to shipping.

• 英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。

英文を日本文に・・・。お願いします。 アメリカの友達からのメールです。 訳してもらいたいです。 It is OK! You wrote back so that is fine :) I am working on my Japanese was it good? I am glad we can continue to be friends :D When does your summer break start? It would be best to come next summer so that you can get your airplane ticket and passport. You can come here next summer during your summer break :D. Summer break in America is 2 1/2 months!! I will show you around Washington DC and Bethesda two of the richest cities in america :D!! I live in Bethesda. It is right next to Washington DC USA is a really fun place to be! We can go shopping and everything :D Please ask your mother and your father if it is OK and we will arrange plans! 長くてすいません。 お願い致します。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いしたいです。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、目的の商品と違う商品が送られてきた旨をカスタマーサービスに伝えた所、以下の返信がありましたが自動翻訳では意味の要約ができず困っています。要するにどうしたらよいのでようか?簡単にまとめてもらえると助かります。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below. Please also include your packing slip or order # and send via traceable mail to: ここが住所なので伏せておきます。 **Please note that items on clearance, final sale items and monogrammed items cannot be returned or exchanged. All returned merchandise must be unworn with the original tags attached. Fragrance and cosmetics must be unopened in original packaging. ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー 私としては返金してもらいたいのが希望です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、商品が間違って届き、返品する事になりました。メールの意味はだいたい分かったのですが、返品する方法について詳細がよくわかりません。これは着払いで送って良いのでしょうか?以下が送られてきた文面になります。よろしくお願いします。 Dear Juicy Customer, Thank you for contacting JuicyCouture.com. We gladly accept online returns and exchanges within 45 days of purchase for a full refund to the original form of payment. For your convenience, you can mail it to us at the address below or return your purchase to a Juicy Couture retail specialty store. Please be sure to have your original packing slip showing the amount you paid unless you choose to be credited for the current selling price of the returned item(s). We are only able to process returns and exchanges for items purchased on JuicyCouture.com. To simplify your return shipping, we have included a UPS return label was included in your original order. You can use this to ship your items back to us and we will simply deduct $7.95 from your refund. You may also choose not to use our return label and submit your return via a prepaid, insured carrier of your choice to the address below.

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

After four years of violation of its territory, the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is to be fortunately liberated. ... American troops enter the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg as friends, and will abide rigorously by international law. Their presence, which will not be extended longer than is absolutely necessary, will not be a burden upon you. The operation of the government and institutions will not be impeded. Your lives and livelihoods will not be disturbed. Your person and your property will be respected.

• 英文を訳してください

You must use email to help you build relationships, not break them. You will not be doing this if you write in a different style to how you speak. You could undo all your good work on the phone by emailing in a different and more formal way.