• 締切済み

外国人の方なのですが

Roses are red.pepsi is blue.Your my buddy.mykick ass friend and if l dont get this back.I wont bother again send to all of your friends.if you get 5 back your a good friend Love you Tell 9 people you love them.I hope I am one.A flower may die.The sun may set.but a friend like you I will never forget Your name is precious.it will never grow old.its engraved in my heart.in letters of gold というメッセージをもらったのですが どうしても読めません。 どなたか回答お願いします。

みんなの回答

回答No.1

この文は、全てが読める必要はありませんねw いわゆる恋文です。 簡単に言ってしまうと、「お前は折れの物だー・・・と信じている!」ってことです。 いやはや、外国の方はいうことがキザですなw

reo223
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 長文です;  英訳していただけないでしょうか?

上司に告白され、好きな人がいるので、あなたとは友達でいたいと言った返事なのですが、 英語が得意ではなく、全部を訳せません。 訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hi ○○ That is OK for me if we will be friends and not more. But as your friend, I really need to tell you some things about what`s called the “Laws of Attraction” First of all, it does not require a lot of time to know if you are attracted to a person or not. After meeting two or three times, for several hours, that is more than enough time to know. So if you think of me like a friend, I expect that will never change. So in this case it would be me that has got ‘unrequited love`. But the difference is, I know it will probably never change, so I will accept it and not lose time, and I will not lose other chances, while hoping my ‘unrequited love` will change to ‘requited love’. I know a love feeling is very unlikely to arrive in the future, if it is not there from the beginning. So as your friend, I just want to caution you to be careful and don’t lose precious time and opportunities while waiting for something that is very unlikely to arrive. And as my friend, I hope you will understand that my idea for Friday was more like a date. Since it seems to be not reality, can I ask that we make our next meeting day Monday evening instead? That way we can spend with mikako, and Tom. Like a ‘friends meet-up’ which is the way you are comfortable. Then I can still have a chance to find a special Christmas feeling another way. As my friend I think you would understand and encourage this course of action. And as your friend, I want to encourage you, even if it is not me, you need to find your happiness without losing precious time and opportunities because of an ‘unrequited love`. Because life is short. And your young life is really short! There is no time to waste. Thanks and hope to see you Monday! with MIKAKO! Yours, ○○

• Ifを使った書きかえ問題なんですが

Ifを使った書きかえ問題なのですが、 2つの答えを思いついてしまいまして、 どちらが良い答えなのか分からず困っています。 どちらが良い答えなのか、 或いは、さらに良い答えがあるのでしたら 教えて頂ければ幸いです。 Speak a little more slowly, or I can't follow you.  If you speak a little more slowly, I can follow you.  If you don't speak a little more slowly, I can't follow you. Keep your promise, or you'll lose your friends.  If you keep your promise, you'll not lose your friends.  If you don't keep your promise, you'll lose your friends. In an emergency, don't panic, or you may get into bigger trouble.  If you panic in an emergency, you may get into bigger trouble.  If you don't panic in an emergency, you may not get into bigger trouble.

• 翻訳を希望します

以下の英文を和訳していただける方のみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 先ほどが1段落の中盤で、今回が後半となります。 難解な部分は意訳していただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いしたします。 Fragile, refined, you are perhaps prudish, and undemanding in love, and usualy deserve better than you get.. Your soul mate may like rare and romantic perfumes form the 30s and 40s. In every day life you have more acquaintances than close friends. You divide your affections among a lot of people and you help out where you can. You make a good friend. But you will only really deeply love one person, whether that person is worthy of your love or not, he will totally melt into your life and soul and you will never be able to give him up. This is the kind of love that happens for Venus in Virgo..

• 英詞チェックしていただけませんか?

大変恐縮ですが、 自分なりに頑張って英語の作詞に挑戦してみました。 近くに英語をチェックしてくれる方がいないので、 もしよろしければチェックしていただけませんか? これを発表する日が迫っているので、できれば早めにお願いします。 Brownie I said yes You said NO This is the game of love between us Feel my pain Feel what I feel I wanna ask you why you left me alone I did my best but you didn't do so. I gave everything but you gave nothing What's wrong with you? Am I wrong? I'm thinking of you so much that I can't fall asleep... Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never come back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to ready for meet again... The sun going down,the moon lights the town The loneliness attacks me and makes me sad "I'm alright,I don't care." said while watching TV though which was just a bluff Don't you know why I want you? That's not only your looks but all of you Gimme your love Gimme your kiss I'm thinking of you so much that I can't fall asleep... Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never come back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to ready for meet again... Some birds in the sky are looking down on me as if they show off their freedom Gimme your love Gimme your kiss I suspect that you start to love someone else! No no no... Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never look back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to love you again Oh,what is true love? I'm gonna crazy if you never come back Oh,what is true love? I'm trying to be a better man to love again and again Oh,it's time to go... Oh,it's time to grow... 何かおかしいところなど、アドバイスよろしくお願いいたします。

• 「I love you」と「Im lovin you」の違いについて教えてください。

どちらも意味が同じような気がするのですが、ingが入ると英語圏ではどのようなニュアンスになるのでしょうか? また、こちらの文のニュアンスについても教えでください。 「My love for you will never change」と「My love for you is never changing」

• 翻訳してください!

今日、迷惑メールが届きました。もちろんすぐに削除しましたが、何と書いてあるが気になります。翻訳お願いします。 件名:Hello 本文:My name is Miss Kate Kambo, i am single girl never married seeking true love with marriage potentials and i am happy to contact you today after going through your profile which got my interest! i will love us to be good friends or a lot more, you can contact me through my email so that i can send you my photo, bye and kisses!

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の文章を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 1文節の後半部分になりますので、 内容が中途半端な感じになっているかもしれません。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 At the time in your life when you meet him, you will have mild intermittent muscular back ach, a clear complexion, a secret ambition. many acquaintances and, may neglect old friends in favor this new partner and the life that is opening up to you through him, but you never abandon a friend in trouble. You have loyalty. Old flames and former friends and past lovers will return over the years, nothing is ever quite ended in your life, your paths cross in future years for your destiny is one bound up with people. But this new love, begins a great new chapter, a dazzling one and is the greatest love and holds the greater attraction, than anything past

• 詳しい方、翻訳をお願いいたします。

初めて質問します。 ebayで落札され、商品を発送しましたが、住所を間違えて発送しました。 (イギリスが本来の住所なようですが、現在は南アフリカにいるようです。) 間違えて発送した事をメールで伝えたところ、下記メールが届きました。(1通目) イギリスへ商品を送ったのは良いのですが、氏名を書き忘れました。 その事をメールで伝えたところ下記メールが届きました。(2通目です) お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 (1通目です) Yes this may be difficult to solve. I am in South Africa and I did specify a South African address on the order. I use the United Kingdom address for sellers that wont ship to South Africa. The item you shipped there will be safe there but I won't be able to send it back until I visit the United Kingdom in January next year. In the interim I will be happy that you keep my pen and send it to me in January. What is the other item you sent and what is its price. It may just be easier for me to buy it from you as well. If you need the other item back urgently to fill an order, I could try and get it sent back but don't know how reliable my friends in the UK are Let me know, I am sure we can manage a amicable solution. (2通目です) I have just read your letter again. and seem to have misunderstood you. Did you ship a Pilot 74 with a soft fine nib to the UK? If that is the case no real problem I will collect it in January. Please let me know.

• 詳しい方へ、翻訳をお願いいたします。

詳しい方、翻訳をお願いいたします。 ebayで落札され、商品を発送しましたが、住所を間違えて発送しました。 (イギリスが本来の住所なようですが、現在は南アフリカにいるようです。) 間違えて発送した事をメールで伝えたところ、下記メールが届きました。(1通目) イギリスへ商品を送ったのは良いのですが、氏名を書き忘れました。 その事をメールで伝えたところ下記メールが届きました。(2通目です) お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 (1通目です) Yes this may be difficult to solve. I am in South Africa and I did specify a South African address on the order. I use the United Kingdom address for sellers that wont ship to South Africa. The item you shipped there will be safe there but I won't be able to send it back until I visit the United Kingdom in January next year. In the interim I will be happy that you keep my pen and send it to me in January. What is the other item you sent and what is its price. It may just be easier for me to buy it from you as well. If you need the other item back urgently to fill an order, I could try and get it sent back but don't know how reliable my friends in the UK are Let me know, I am sure we can manage a amicable solution. (2通目です) I have just read your letter again. and seem to have misunderstood you. Did you ship a Pilot 74 with a soft fine nib to the UK? If that is the case no real problem I will collect it in January. Please let me know.