海外卸業者の最低卸条件と注文方法について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外の取引業者から卸条件をメールでいただきましたが、注文する商品の最低数量およびサイズについて確認したいと思います。
  • 取引業者からのメールによると、各スタイルごとに少なくとも6枚の商品を注文する必要があります。サイズや数量は選ぶことができますが、各スタイルごとに合計6枚である必要があります。
  • 具体的な数量制限としては、Newbornサイズは各サイズあたり2枚の商品を注文し、合計6枚の商品を必要とします。Infantサイズは各サイズあたり2枚の商品を注文し、合計6枚の商品を必要とします。Toddlerサイズは各サイズあたり2枚の商品を注文し、合計6枚の商品を必要とします。4-6x/7サイズは各サイズあたり1枚の商品を注文し、合計4枚の商品を必要とします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文が理解できません。教えてください。。

We do not have a minimum dollar amount per order however each style must be ordered in our prepack as follows: Newborn; 3m-6m-9m 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style Infant: 12m-18m-24m 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style Toddler: 2t-3t-4t 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style 4-6x/7: 4-5-6-6x 1 pc per size for a total of 4 pcs per style 海外の取引業者から卸条件をメールでいただきましたが・・ たとえば、、 newborn の商品の中から最低2種類、それぞれ3サイズづつ。合計6枚になるように! ということでよろしいのでしょうか? 捕捉でこんな文も送られました。 We do not have a minimum dollar amount per order however each style must have at least 6 pcs ordered. You may select the sizes and quantity per style however the total per style must be 6 pcs. 1度に注文する最低卸条件をしっかり理解したいので教えてくださいww よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

newbornの商品は、3か月乳児用2枚・6か月乳児用2枚・9か月乳児用2枚の計6枚ということです。 捕捉文は、「一回の注文につき最低注文額はなし。但し、newborn/infant/toddler/4-6x&7のいずれのカテゴリーを選んでも、最低6枚は注文してもらいます。サイズは自由に選べますが、数量は1カテゴリーにつき6枚以上という制限があります。」ということです。 なにかしっくりこなければ教えてください。因みに、この英語の文章は分かりずらいですね。英語を母国語にしている取引先であっても、文章力があるようには感じないです。

ppko9177
質問者

お礼

お礼が遅れて申し訳ございませんでした。。 とても参考になりました♪ 今後の仕事に役に立てたいと思います!! ありがとうございました(^^)

その他の回答 (1)

• nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.2

We do not have a minimum dollar amount per order however each style must be ordered in our prepack as follows: 当社は、1回の注文の最低支払金額は設定していません。 ですが1回あたりの受注は当社の規定の包装にて賜わっています。 Newborn; 3m-6m-9m 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style 新生児: 1包装の中に6枚、 各サイズ3m, 2枚、6m, 2枚、9m, 2枚 Infant: 12m-18m-24m 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style 乳児:1包装の中に6枚、 各サイズ12m, 2枚、18m, 2枚、24m, 2枚 Toddler: 2t-3t-4t 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style 2~4歳児:1包装の中に6枚、 各サイズ2t, 2枚、3t, 2枚、4t, 2枚 4-6x/7: 4-5-6-6x 1 pc per size for a total of 4 pcs per style 4~6,7歳: 1包装の中に4枚、 各サイズ, 4歳用1枚、5歳, 1枚、6歳用 1枚、 6歳より上、 1枚 ※ m t は、商品に表示してある規格のようにおもわれます。 ご自身で確かめてください。 門外漢にはよくわかりません。 We do not have a minimum dollar amount per order however each style must have at least 6 pcs ordered. You may select the sizes and quantity per style however the total per style must be 6 pcs. 1度の注文: 最低受注金額はありません。6style (包装)以上 各style(包装)に最低6ヶは、はいっていること。 サイズ、数量の選択は自由です まずい講釈ですみません。 ご参考に!

ppko9177
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!! 震度4の余震の時にPCの上に姿鏡が倒れてしまい 画面にヒビが入って壊れてしまい 新しく買うまでお礼が出来ませんでした(><) 理解できました!ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の理解を助けてください

「☆」以下の意味がよくわかりません。結局1時間当たり60ドルのところを、50%オフにしてあげるよといっているのでしょうか? I would be able to book you for the month of September. However, I would have to postpone a few projects and clear my regular teaching schedule. With this in mind I would need a down payment of %50. ☆ The remainder paid at the beginning of each week after the first 2 weeks of study. The total for 4 weeks at 40 hours per week for $60 per hour would be $9,600. So the total deposit will be $4,800 dollars. また、以下の文章のthe eveningsというのは、月火水木金土日の夜ということですか?それとも、週末の夜? I will also provide you with an equipment to practice with on the weekends and the evenings.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for your interest in Tolani Collection. I have attached our Fall 2014 catalogs for your review. Our delivery dates for Fall 2014 are 7/1-10/30x. For new store accounts we do have a minimum order of 16 pcs of 4 styles or more in a size run. For example; 1-XS, 1-S, 1-M, 1-L or 2-S, 2-M. As for our Tolani "going forward" styles lines sheet. These styles have the delivery dates of 6/1-7/30x with the same minimums for the first order. For our scarves, the order must be at least 18 pcs at 2 per style/color. Also, for most international accounts we ask for a credit card for the account or offer wire transfer by bank for orders over $2000. Please provide this information.

• 和訳についてアドバイスください!!

下記の英文なのですが・・ イマイチしっくりこないので教えてください。 1枚ずつしか頼んでない洋服を、3枚ずつ送られてきたのでメールしました。 そのお返事をいただいたのですが・・ I am so sorry for the error. I have made note in your file that we can allow 3 pcs per style (1pc per size) from this point forward. We will need to ship at least 3pcs per size in the accessories. 「私はこのポイントフォワードからスタイル(1サイズあたりの1pc)あたりの3pcsを許すことができるというあなたのファイルのメモを作りました。 私たちは、アクセサリーで少なくとも1サイズあたりの3pcsを出荷する必要があるつもりです。」 ・・・翻訳サイトでやってみましたが しっかり理解出来ないので教えてください。 最後の1文では、「また3枚送ります!」と言ってるんですかね?  もう要らないのにぃ・・・(><;)  困ってます。。 教えてくださいww

• 和訳してください

和訳してください We are changing our pricing structure and minimum order quantity per style of toy. So your next order will have to meet our Minimum toy style requirement but your pricing will be much better. If you would like to change your current order to the new pricing structure please let me know ASAP. Minimum requirement per toy style is 6 pieces for our regular wholesale line. Minimum requirement per toy style is 2 pieces for our upscale A wholesale line. 宜しくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。。(><;)

下記の1文を翻訳サイトで翻訳してもしっくりこないので、意味が知りたいです。 お願いします。 I have made note in your file that we can allow 3 pcs per style (1pc per size) from this point forward. 「私はこのポイントフォワードからスタイル(1サイズあたりの1pc)あたりの3pcsを許すことができるというあなたのファイルのメモを作りました。 どんな意味でしょうか? 教えてくださいww

• 英文おかしくないですか ?

この英文レベル的にはどうでしょうか ? 仕事で使ってはいますが、体系的な教育は受けてないのであまり自信はありません。多分古くさいかもとは思うのですが・・・ ----------------- Dear Mr. Smith, Thank you for your e-mail. Thank you for your delivery confirmation for new XXX pcs of product A to be shipped with our P.O. Nos. 1 and 2. If you really can make the shipment at the end of May, 2009, we will be able to close the deal with our customer. However, just in case, we would like to have your confirmation that you can produce above XXX pcs without delaying the shipping dates of already-placed orders from both International and Japanese markets. If you foresee any kind of possible delay, please let us know. We eagerly want to get the order for the additional XXX pcs, but, we cannot delay the shipment dates of other orders.

• 中学レベルの数学の問題です(英文です)

中学レベルの数学の問題(英文)です。 読んで計算してもちょっとピンとこなかったので、 説明から回答までご指導頂けると助かります。 A company produces 50 tennis rackets per day for a total daily cost of $3,855, and 60 rackets per day for a total daily cost of $4,245. Assuming that daily cost and production are linearly related, find the equation of the total daily cost of producing x tennis rackets. Then find the total daily cost of producing 85 tennis rackets. 私の考え方では、 (3855+4245)/110という計算式なのですが、 そうすると単価が$73.6363・・・と続いてしまい、 ちょっと不自然な気がしています。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 海外のお取引先からの英文メールを翻訳してください

ちょっと長いのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 Good afternoon, thanks for your business. We can ship 100 pcs to you sometime the end of next week after we received the oversea shipment, this 100pcs most the sensors with 12 inch long wires and still waiting for confirm by tomorrow. And we have just located over 2 thousand pcs of the 16 inch wires sensors, most likely we can get you 200-300 pcs sensors with 16 inch wires a month if you need it. Thanks again and you have a great day! Goodafternoon, the shipment is on the way to us, most the sensors are 12 inch long but the packing list didn't have the exact number for how many pcs are 12 inch long, how many pcs are 7-9 inch, I will keep you update, we should receiving it by sometime this week.

• 変圧器の英文和訳

うまくできなかったので、ご教示よろしくお願い致します。 A chief advantage of the per unit notation is that the numerical values of the circuit constants are of the same order of magnitude for windings of all voltage and current ratings, whereas the ohmic values vary widely. For usual power trans-formers, the total resistance is of the order of 1 per cent or less, the reactance from 7 to 15 per cent, and the magnetizing current 5 per cent, more or less. Typical values may, therefore, be: R1=R2=0.005; X1=X2=0.04; and XM=20. The core loss is usually less than 1per cent, so that, with XM=20, RM might be 2.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しようと思っています。ですが下記のような注意書きがありました。なんとなくはわかりましたがすみませんが詳しい意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 We work mostly with overstock clothing and personal accessories lots, obtained in large quantities directly from major department stores in the United States. Some of the major department stores include Macys, JCPenney, Kohl’s, and Sears. Therefore we can provide our customers these authentic products and the opportunity to attain a considerable profit margin. We have the Handbags & Accessories lot available, which includes many designer brands found at Macy's. Currently the minimum quantity available for the Handbags lot is 100 pieces for $28.00 per piece, $2,800.00 total for the 100 pieces lot. Please see attached an example list of the styles this lot may contain.