• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

翻訳お願いします。

Thank you for your interest in Tolani Collection. I have attached our Fall 2014 catalogs for your review. Our delivery dates for Fall 2014 are 7/1-10/30x. For new store accounts we do have a minimum order of 16 pcs of 4 styles or more in a size run. For example; 1-XS, 1-S, 1-M, 1-L or 2-S, 2-M. As for our Tolani "going forward" styles lines sheet. These styles have the delivery dates of 6/1-7/30x with the same minimums for the first order. For our scarves, the order must be at least 18 pcs at 2 per style/color. Also, for most international accounts we ask for a credit card for the account or offer wire transfer by bank for orders over $2000. Please provide this information.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数148
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.2
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2977/4020)

トラーニコレクションに興味をもっていただき、ありがとうございます。2014年秋のカタログをお送りいたしますのでご査収ください。2014年秋の商品につきましては、7月1日から10月30日までお届けいたします。新規取引先におきましては、サイズの種類は4つもしくはそれ以上の商品の合計16個をミニマムロットとさせていただきます。 例えば、1-XS、1-S、1-M、1-L もしくは2-S, 2-Mといった感じです。 トラーニの「going forward」という商品シリーズのラインシートについてです(※1)。これらの商品は最初の注文と同じミニマムロットで6月1日から7月30日の間のお届け日となります。 スカーフにつきましては,2種類の商品もしくは2種類の色で、少なくとも18枚のご注文となります。 更に、ほとんどの海外取引先に対しては、2000ドル以上のご注文の場合、支払いの為のクレジットカードか銀行からの電信送金をお願いしております。これについての情報をお知らせください。 ※1:日本で言う絵型(平絵)のことで、アメリカではこのラインシートを見てバイヤーが注文したりします。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.1

トラニコレクションにご関心をお寄せいただき、ありがとうございます。私はあなたのレビューのために私たちの秋2014カタログを添付しています。秋2014年のための私達の配達日は7/1-10/30xです。新店舗のアカウントの場合、我々はサイズの実行で4スタイル以上の16個入りの最小次数を持っている。例えば; 1-XS、S-1、M-1、-L 1又は2-S 2-M。 私たちのトラニ「今後」のスタイルラインシートも。これらのスタイルは、一次と同じ最小値を持つ6/1-7/30xの納期を持っています。 私たちのスカーフ、注文は2あたりのスタイル/色で少なくとも18個入りでなければなりません。 また、ほとんどの国際勘定のために我々は2000ドル以上のお買い上げで、銀行アカウント、またはご送金のためのクレジットカードをお願いします。この情報を提供してください。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文おかしくないですか ?

この英文レベル的にはどうでしょうか ? 仕事で使ってはいますが、体系的な教育は受けてないのであまり自信はありません。多分古くさいかもとは思うのですが・・・ ----------------- Dear Mr. Smith, Thank you for your e-mail. Thank you for your delivery confirmation for new XXX pcs of product A to be shipped with our P.O. Nos. 1 and 2. If you really can make the shipment at the end of May, 2009, we will be able to close the deal with our customer. However, just in case, we would like to have your confirmation that you can produce above XXX pcs without delaying the shipping dates of already-placed orders from both International and Japanese markets. If you foresee any kind of possible delay, please let us know. We eagerly want to get the order for the additional XXX pcs, but, we cannot delay the shipment dates of other orders.

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We notice that all of your orders on our website have been shipped out, we are sincerely sorry that we cannot add the item for you. If you really like the item, how about you place a new order of the item on our website. The order will be shipped out within 1-3 business days after the payment has been cleared. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 翻訳をお願いします。

こんにちは。 某翻訳サイトで翻訳したのですが、細かいところがよく分からない文章になりました。 わかりやすく翻訳して頂ける方いらっしゃいましたら、翻訳おねがいします。 Thank you for your email. In regards to your order, we are still within the 14 day time frame for the backorder. Since the order was finalized and submitted for processing on October 26, the manufacturer has given us an approximate delivery date of November 15th for stock. As noted previously, there is an approximate turn around of 48 hours to process this into inventory to then fulfill back orders. I will not have an exact ship date or delivery date until stock has been processed into inventory. Please note you will receive a shipping confirmation email once your order has shipped. Additionally, you can track your order on our website using the order number ○○○○○. If you have any further questions, please feel free to email again. Regards,

• この英文が理解できません。教えてください。。

We do not have a minimum dollar amount per order however each style must be ordered in our prepack as follows: Newborn; 3m-6m-9m 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style Infant: 12m-18m-24m 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style Toddler: 2t-3t-4t 2 pcs per size for a total of 6 pcs per style 4-6x/7: 4-5-6-6x 1 pc per size for a total of 4 pcs per style 海外の取引業者から卸条件をメールでいただきましたが・・ たとえば、、 newborn の商品の中から最低2種類、それぞれ3サイズづつ。合計6枚になるように! ということでよろしいのでしょうか? 捕捉でこんな文も送られました。 We do not have a minimum dollar amount per order however each style must have at least 6 pcs ordered. You may select the sizes and quantity per style however the total per style must be 6 pcs. 1度に注文する最低卸条件をしっかり理解したいので教えてくださいww よろしくお願いいたします。

• すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。

すみませんが翻訳をお願いします。 1.I am very sorry for the previous wrong email. We are very sorry for any inconveinence caused to you .We have contacted the product department of our company,and there is still no replay right now. We have hastened our collegues already.When we get an answer, We will reply to you as soon as possible.Sorry again for the trouble .Any further questions,please feel free to contact us. 2.As for your question that the item sells at the price of $500 on our website but you have only paid $300 for it, the reason is that different item has different price. And the price of the item has been adjusted later. Hope the information can help you. If there is anything else we can do for you, just feel free to contact us. Have a nice day! 1と2の英文を訳してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願い致します。

いつもお世話になっております。下記の文章を翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m This email is to update you on the status of your HealthPost order. So sorry but the Trilogy Everything Balm 95ml that you have on back order as part of your order is still currently out of stock and we do not have an ETA from our supplier. We have unfortunately had to cancel this product from your order. Can you please advise by return email if you are happy for s to dispatch the balance of your order -we will of course still honour our special and send you the Gift with Purchase Instant Radiance Collection. Looking forward to hearing back from you -however if we do not hear back from you by 1 April 2014 we will have to cancel your order.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップでハロウィンの小物を購入しました。発送の事と、ステッカーのの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have processed your AW16 order, attached here is a copy of the proforma with available style allocated and styles that will come in next drops under ordered. A few styles are already out of stock list as follows: AAA BBB CCC Also we only have 2 pieces for style NNN instead of 3 and 2 pieces for style KKK bk instead of 3. I have allocated the amount we have in stock is that ok? I have spoken to my manager Rahul and e usually can give 3% discount to accounts that regularly place orders with us. I can offer you 3% if you place an order more often with us. Please advise on where you would like us to place MMM stickers. On the swing tag is that ok? Could you send me correct billing and shipping address for invoice. Do you organise a courier to come and pick up good from our warehouse? or do you have a depo we need to send stock too? As soon as I have the necessary information I will create an invoice for your first drop payment.

• 翻訳をお願いします

大変困っています・・・・ 海外のサイトで楽天カードが使用出来なかった為、キャンセルとなり AMEXカードに変更して注文しようとしたら次のようなメールがきました。 どなたかお分かりになる方よろしくおねがいします。 The way you would be able to place an order with us is that you would provide the associate with your item number(s) and/or descriptions, also the size, color, and quantity that you would like in the item(s). You would then provide your email address. If you have a Saks.com online profile, your information would come up automatically. If not, you would provide your first and last name, along with your shipping and/or billing address and a secure phone number. Next you would give your credit card information (i.e. card number, expiration date, security code, and name on card). After that we would enter any promotional codes or gift cards that you may have. We would then go over the order details to ensure accuracy and place the order, upon your request. After the order is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation. Our Distribution Center receives the order and fills the order for you and prepares it for shipping. A tracking number is then generated for your order, and emailed to you. It is sent to our FedEx courier for processing and then shipped out to your shipping address. In the event that the item that you want is not online, we are able to check our stores for you. If the stock is high enough, we can place an order for the item(s) through our store Locator system. Once an order is placed on this system, it is sent to all stores showing stock for the desired item(s). The stores then have 7 days to pick up and fill the order. If not filled within that time, the system automatically cancels the order. If you are having trouble speaking with us over the phone, we recommend contacting us via our live chat option by clicking on the icon at the top of the screen. We have reviewed the items from your order. We do regret to inform you that the Prada Printed Logo Denim Tote Bag is no longer available. When you are ready to place the order, please contact us via live chat and one of our knowledgeable associates will gladly assist you with the order. !

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 thank you for your email and for sending a new order through. Please accept our apology for the damaged product you have received, would you be able to send us an image of it for our record. Could you please clarify if you would prefer to collect the order from our warehouse or prefer to use DHL Air, in this case I will add the shipping cost to your invoice. Please let me know if you have any further question too.

• 翻訳 お願いします!

At this present time I would need a week to process and test them we have to do this for overseas orders,if another payment order comes in before you they make take another couple of days, the good news due to size and weight we would spend £40 on DHL or FEDEX delivery which is about a 3 day service the grand total is £194 please remember how much we are spending on delivery thanks. イギリス人からのメールです