Overwhelmed by the current situation: Trying to keep updated

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I've been trying to keep updated on the situation over there. Even just reading about whats happening is pretty overwhelming.
  • I can't imagine how you are living through it.
  • Anyway, let's know make all our emails about sad topics.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英訳お願いしますm(__)m

I've been trying to keep updated on the situation over there. Even just reading about whats happening is pretty overwhelming. I can't imagine how you are living through it. Anyway lets know make all our emails about sad topics. 中盤の、こっちの暮らしが想像出来ない、みたいなことを言ってる事ぐらいしかわかりません。 even~は、起こっている事について読むだけでもとても圧倒される、という感じなのかなぁと思ったんですが。。 おそらく地震に関連した内容だと思います… すみません、お願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

I've been trying to keep (myself) updated on the situation over there. そちらの状況について最新情報を得るよう努めてきました。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/keep+updated/UTF-8/ Even just reading about what's happening is pretty overwhelming. 何が起きているかについて読むだけでも圧倒されてしまいます。 I can't imagine how you are living through it. 君がその真っ最中をどのように耐え抜いているのか想像もできません。 http://eow.alc.co.jp/%22live+through%22/UTF-8/ Anyway let's not make all our emails about sad topics. (lets know は let’s not の打ち間違えでしょう) とにかく我々のメールすべてを悲惨な話題にしないようにしようね。

m09090119
質問者

お礼

大変お礼が遅くなって申し訳ありませんm(__)m URLまで付けて頂き、大変助かりました。 本当にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

そちらの状況に関して逐一アップデートして来ました。 起こっていることを読むだけでもう打ちのめされてしまいます。 どのようにお暮らしなのか想像もつきません。 とにかく我々がメールで悲惨な事件をお伝えできるよう、 情報を頂ければと思います。

m09090119
質問者

お礼

大変お礼が遅くなって申し訳ありませんm(__)m 回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 至急!英訳お願いします!

英訳お願いします。 My name is Jim and I come from the United States. I have enjoyed reading fiction since I was a child. Since moving to Japan,where I am surrounded by a foreign language every day,I enjoy reading novels in my own language even more. I really find it relaxing. I also feel more confident than when I'm speaking or reading Japanese. It is fun to imagine that I am one of the characters in the novel I'm reading,particularly when I read fantasy stories. When I read Harry Potter,for example,I felt as if I had become a wizard like him. When I read Lord of the Rings,I became Strider. It made me feel so strong and brave! When I told my friend Sue about my imaginary lives,she agreed. "I know what you mean ,"she said. "The same thing happens to me.When I read Little Women,I wanted to help my family like the heroine did." I also enjoy reading science fiction. I like to imagine that I am flying with the other characters in a super fast spacecraft and that we save the earth from terrible crises. When I read I become a different person,even if only for a little while. 何卒よろしくお願いします。

• お願いします

言いたいことが伝わっているかわかりません。どなたか添削していただけますでしょうか。どうぞよろしくお願いします!! ・世界で起こっていることを考えると恐ろしいです。悲しいことばかりが起こっているような気がしてしまいます。 Thinking about what's happening in the world, it makes me scared. I even feel like all is sad things. ・新しいノートパソコンを買うことにしました。今日の午後、お店に見に行くので楽しみです。 I've decided to buy a new laptop. I'm excited I'm going to a PC store to look for one this afternoon.

• 和訳をお願いします

どうしても上手く訳せません。どなたかきれいに訳していただけませんか? Please let me look this up, because I did send you a relpy. I have lost about a weeks worth of emails & am trying to catch everyone on this. I will get back to you later today. I am sorry for all the trouble.

• 英文でわからにところがあります。教えてください。

I have so much to do this time so this is only a short entry about whats in my handbag ある方のブログなんですが、 私は多くの時間をもっている? so this isからがわかりません。 できればどれが、主語で動詞、補語、目的語なのかを教えてください。 それとLets have a look この文は、みせごらん、みたいな感じでしょうか? 教えてください。 よろしく願いします。

• 英語の質問です。

質問お願い致します。 気になる外国人の異性の彼と遊んだ後にI had a really good time with you. It was so fun! and I think you're greatと言われました。これって私は彼の事が気になりはじめ てるんですが、社交辞令でだれにでもいう言葉なんですか? また、その時に私がI wanna see you again, but I don't want to be too sad after you are gone!とメールするとI want to see you soon ...I'm trying to read my book, but I'm only thinking about you などと返信がありました。

• 和訳、英訳

失礼します。留学生の外国人の方から直接会って英会話を習うため連絡をとっています。 I am so sorry for letting you go in 地名for our first meeting. I was thinking that you might be living in 地名. I am so sorry again. Anyway, I am open to suggestion as to where will be our next session that is near in 地名. we will just meet in 地名 then afterwards we will look for another venue near in 地名. maybe you can study or bring some English books if so that we can have some discussions on it. 意訳もありますが自分なりの訳です。↓ 私は初めてのミーティングにあなたに地名に来てもらうのをすまなく 思います。とにかく、次回のミーティングは地名の近くが良いのではないかと提案します。 まず会ってから、地名の近くの別の場所を探しましょう。 おそらくあなたは勉強が出来て、いくつかの英語の教材を持っている のだろうから、もしそうならそれを使ってディスカッションしましょう。 このメールに対しての送ろうと考えている内容、 Thank you for care about me. Lets do it. We will look for another place after first meeting. So I am going to study English from now on, I donnot have some English books. この後に、私は何か英語の教材を持って行ったほうが良いですか?と英語で言いたいです。自分なりの英訳ですが自信がないです↓ Do I have some English books? 最後に今から準備するとしたらどういった英語の本を準備するべきだと 思いますか?と言いたいのですが良い英文が浮かびません。。 Do you thinkからあとが進みません。良い英文があれば教えていただけないでしょうか? 英文への自分の和訳が間違っていたら訂正をお願いします! また自分が途中まで作った英文がおかしい場合教えてください。 お願いします!

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am engaged to be married to a wonderful man. We had a bit of a rocky start with his lying to me about a past escapade he had before we met. He was embarrassed about it and lied, but I found out anyway. Since then, he’s been wonderfully open and honest and we even exchanged email and Facebook passwords as a way to set a general policy of openness in our relationship. Well, curiosity was killing this cat and, though nothing particular prompted it, I looked at his emails and saw some old ones from before we met between him and his ex-girlfriend. curiosity was killing this catはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語訳していただけませんか><

すみません。 友人からメールもらったんですが英語読めません。。。 どなたか訳していただけませんか^^; Anyway I'm fine. Recently I'm getting bored.......Already I want to go back to Japan. I really miss Japan. Many my classmates do back to thier own countries, so I feel so sad, especially when I go to the airport to say good-bye to my friends. Oh, gosh. And my English didnt improve....... I dont know what should I do...... I know I have to study hard, but I cant... So, what I want to say is I want to go back to Japan as soon as possible. But dont worry about me, maybe in 2weeks I will be fine. Anyway take care,

• 至急英訳お願いします。(一応自分なりに考えましたので添削でも可能です)

至急英訳お願いします。(一応自分なりに考えましたので添削でも可能です) 英語が本当に苦手なので宜しくお願い致します。 私は外国人の友達が欲しいです。理由は彼らと国際問題について議論したいからです。例えば、1カ国でも解決できない問題でも団結し合うことでもそれらの問題は解決できると思います。一番重要なことは、自分たちを分かってもらうことも大切ですが、それ以上に相手を理解することが大切だと思います。私たち若者は決して大きなことはできないですが、友好を深め、平和な世界にしたいと努力し合うことが必要不可欠だと考えます。 英訳) I wan to make lots of foreign friends because I want to argue about International issues with them. For example, even if only one country couldn't solve a problem, but to gang up with many countries would be able to solve it. Most important thing is of cause trying to them understand about my position but more important thing is to understand other side position. I think we ,who are young people, won't be able to big things, but to maintain friendly relations with, and we hope to make world peace by attempting are most important things that I think.

• この英語の意味が完璧に把握できません

タイの友達からメールが来たのですが、ちょっと完璧に意味が分かりません。簡単にで結構ですので、英語できる方、教えてください。 送られてきたメールは、以下の通りです。 I am so sad when you don't give you hands to help me. Also it made me much sad when you said " Let's meet in a dream" I think you are nice person and I always keep our photos with me, but I don't really know what you think. I also keep everything about us, example, movie ticket, dream world ticket, hotel ticket and everything that relate with us. I have thought I will keep it in trash together with all my good feeling that I had toward you, but I am still think little about you in my deep heart but I don't hope to see you. Anyway, if you would like to talk with me, then send mail to me.