• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英作文の添削お願いします。)

新学期が始まったというのに、寮の静けさは意外だった

newbiesの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • newbies
  • ベストアンサー率39% (45/115)
回答No.1

> the dorm was silent the new school term has started the new school term had started. かな >As soon as I felt someone walking in the back of the dorm, it's soon lost in the sounds of the wind. 代名詞のitに代わる名詞、句、節が見当たらない。 As soon as I felt the sound of waking in the back of the dorm, it's soon lost in the sounds of the wind. であればit=the sound Formerlyは主節のIt seems ~に掛かるは。とすると、 Formerly and now It seems thatの構文になってしまう。 従属節のthough I ~句でれば、 though I frequently heard ~ somewhere (before). beforeは無くてもよいと思う。

yingtao7
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

コンクリートの建物に囲まれ、機能第一主義の無機質な都会で生活していると、鳥や虫の鳴き声に耳をすませたり、名も知らぬような草木に目をやったりしながら、季節の微妙な移り変わりを実感するようなことがめっきり少なくなってきたように思う。もっと心に余裕を持ち、一回きりのかけがえのない人生をうるおいのあるものにしたいと考えて、田舎に移住することを決断する人が近年増えてきているのも無理からぬことである。 Living in urban where they are a lot of concrete buildings and functions are regarded as first priority thing, the opportunities are really decreasing in which we can feel subtle seasonal changes with hearing sounds of birds and insects and with seeing grasses and trees of which I don’t know the names. It is inevitable that the number of people is increasing in recent years, who decide to move from urban to rural in order to live at their own pace and make their limited life satisfied. よろしくお願いします。  

• 英作文の添削

英作文の添削をお願いします。 我が家の古いピアノには懐かしい思い出がたくさん詰まっている。5 歳からピアノを始めた娘たちもすっかり大人になり、今や誰も弾ひかなくなった。しかし、なかなか処分する気にはなれない。そういうピアノを買い取って再生させる会社があるらしい。プロの手で修理すれば、また美しい音を奏でることができるという。 There are a lot of nostalgic memories with an old piano in my house. My daughters, who started playing piano from 5 years old, had already become adults and none of us play the piano now. However I can’t decide to dispose of it. I hear that there is a company which buys pianos like our piano and renews them. If such pianos are fixed by professionals, the fixed pianos seem to make good sounds again. よろしくお願いします。  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします!

今年大学受験をするものですが、宅浪なので英作文の添削をしてくれる人がいません。なので添削をお願いします。 テーマ:自分の失敗とその失敗から学んだことを100字以内で書け When I was fourteen. I bought a cell phone. As soon as I use it, I liked to call my friends on it. One day, I called one of my friends loudly on my cell phone in the train. I did not realize that I was annoying other people on board. then the woman sitting by me said to me that you should hang up your phone and pay more attention to people around you. After she scolded me, Iwas ashamed of my attitude and learnedthe importance of cosidering other people from this experience.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

旅行者は訪れた土地のいかなる組織にも属さず、組織からの束縛がないから、 その言動においも、思考においても、自由である。その自由は、彼の観察の中立性、 客観性、正確さのために有利な条件として働くだろう。 No restrictions from organizations can affect travelers in the place they visit, for they don't belong to them. Because of this, they are free in their utterances or thought. Thanks to their neutral, objective and exact observation coming from the freedom, it works as the advantageous condition. 最後の文はとんでもなく汚い文になってしまいました・・・。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削、お願いします…

TOPIC:Japan should open its doors to foreign workers. I don't agree with this opinion.Many countries,say the US and Germany, are relatively open to foreign workers.Such countries insist that Japan should loosen limitation of influx of foreign workers.Certainly,they contribute to lower labor cost.However,there are many problems,such as conflicts of cultures and employment of foreigners. For example in Germany,many people came from other countries,mainly from turkey,to compensate Germany's lack of labor after the world war 2.However,there found conflicts of cultures.Many crimes happend.Besides,in early 1990s,it became difficult for Germans to get job.Foreign workers were regarded as nuisanses. In fact,there is no country that does not have any problems with foreign workers. Therefore,I don't think Japan should open its doors freely to foreign workers. 突っ込みどころ満載ですが…(若者がやりたがらない福祉の仕事なら雇用の点で衝突せずにすみますし)限界です。英語力、英作文力のなさに驚きました(〒_〒)

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

August 3rd,I went to Koushien stadium to cheer --- high school. Because, my senior who is senior of baseball club at elementary school participated in the game as a member of his high school. It took about two hours from Kyoto to Koshien Stadium by bus. The game would start at 13:30,but Seats in --- high school were already full of many people. There were filled by same color as the uniform of the baseball club. I had a lot of drink because it was very hot day. --- high school's Opponent is --- high school. It was a very good game though the game had been lose by one point difference. * Hereafter,I want him to play baseball more and more. 8月3日、私は甲子園球場に---高校を応援するためにいきました。 なぜなら、小学校のときの野球の先輩が--高校のメンバーとして試合に出場したからです。 京都から甲子園球場にはバスで約2時間掛かりました。 試合は13:30から始まる予定だったのですが、球場に入ったときには多くの人々で既にいっぱいでした。 ---高校側の客席はユニフォームと同じ色でいっぱいでした。 その日とても暑かったので、私はとても多くの飲み物を飲みました。 ---高校の対戦相手は---高校でした。 試合は一点差で負けてしまいましたが、とても良い試合でした。 (*)毎年夏の高校野球は見ているが、この試合は先輩が出場していたのでどの試合よりも見ていて興奮した。 先輩にはこれからも野球をがんばって欲しいです。 最後から二番目の文がうまく書けません。どういうふうに書けば良いかアドバイスぐださい。 それと、もっと簡単な表現ができるものがあれば教えてください。

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1) 私にとって年末恒例のドタバタといえば、やはり年賀状の製作である。 (2)世間では年末というと大掃除を挙げる向きもあろうかとは思うが、 (3)わが家では、そちらについては妻が一切の監督権限を有しているので、 (4)掃く拭く磨く塗る洗う々の作業量は膨大であっても、一兵卒として参戦する私はむしろ気が楽である。 (5)ちなみに妻は大元帥なので大掃除については後方で作戦の差配のみを行うことになっている。 (1)Speaking of what I do in haste at the end of every year, it is writing New Year cards. (2)I think that people in general tend to associate the end of the year with house cleaning. (3)However, in my family, only my wife has the right to oversee the tasks. (4)So I , a rank and file , feel comfortable ,even though there is much work , such as sweeping, wiping, polishing, painting, and washing. (5)Incidentally, my wife is supposed to only command the operations behind us since she is a director.

• 英作文の添削お願いします

ある読み物を読んで、、"Susan(主人公)"がある"community colledge"に行くべきか、ある"university"に行くべきあなたの意見を書きなさいという課題に対して、僕は下のように英作文を書きました。 読み物の内容も書いておきます。まず、第1パラグラフは、"Susan(主人公)"が、ある"community colledge"に行くべきか、ある"university"に行くべきかを迷っているという内容でした。第2パラグラフには、その"community colledge"がどんな所かという説明、第3パラグラフは、"university"の説明という感じです。  下の英作文に関しては、特に、第3パラグラフのShe can extend her knowledge in a variety of fields as well as her major field. She can get opportunities to listen to lectures which great professors give.の2つのcanの使い方に自信がありません。  添削の作業は本当に面倒なことだと思いますが、お時間があれば、よろしくお願いします。      It is true that the nearby community college can offer a flexible class schedule is better to adjust to Susan’s new role as a student, but I recommend that she should enter the university in her city.  The degree in business at the university stresses executive management. The business majors can participate in an internship program with a local business. Once we have got a job, it is difficult to work in other company. It will be a valuable experience especially for her to participate in the internship program.  Also, the university grants academic degrees in a variety of subjects. Each class is taught by well-respected professors. She can extend her knowledge in a variety of fields as well as her major field. She can get opportunities to listen to lectures which great professors give. Sometimes their lecture will make a deep impression on her.  Both of experience and knowledge which she will have acquired at this university will help her rise in the business world. If she can graduate from this university, she will be able to get the degree to be a direct route to career advancement.  

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

英作文の添削・アドバイスをお願いします ものの見方や好みは人さまざまである。たとえば,駅前のハンバーガー店は,人々にとってどのような意味を持つだろうか。多くの人にとっては,ハンバーガーを味わう場であろう。しかし,肉が苦手な私にとっては,ハンバーガーを楽しむというよりは,仕事帰りにちょっと立ち寄り,コーヒー一杯で一日の疲れをいやす,くつろぎの場である。本を持ち込み,書斎代わりに使うことも少なくない。 There are various view points and preference according to each person. For instance, what do hamburger shops in front of stations mean for people? For the most people, they are the places for tasting hamburger. As for me, however, they aren't the places for it. I rather stop by them on my way home from work and use them as a relaxing place with a cup of coffee for getting rid of fatigue of a whole day. I also often use them as a room for reading books, bringing books there.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.