破損した商品の返金対応について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 商品を海外で購入したところ、破損して届きました。破損した商品の写真を送ったところ、配送業者のミスと判断されました。しかし、商品は適切に梱包されていたため、直接的な返金対応はされません。しかし、商品は保険に加入していたため、配送業者との連絡を取り、問題を解決することになります。問題解決までの時間枠は不確定ですが、10営業日以内に連絡がない場合は再度連絡してください。
  • 配送業者へ問い合わせをし、問題解決に取り組みます。ご不便をおかけして申し訳ありませんが、進捗状況が分かり次第お知らせします。保険で商品を配送した際に破損が発生することは経験がなかったため、具体的な予測ができません。
  • ご理解とご協力に感謝しています。返金対応に時間がかかることでお客様に不便をおかけしていることを理解しています。できるだけ早く連絡をいたしますが、結果が分かるまでお待ちいただく必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文を訳してください

海外で商品を購入したんですが破損していて 返金してもらいたく、破損したものの写真をおくったところ次のような英文が返ってきました。 自分でも考えましたが意味があってるのか不安なので だれかお願いします I appreciate the photos. This definitely looks like a problem with USPS mishandling the shipment. The owner I sold this for stated he double wrapped it with bubble wrap, and your photos definitely show that to be the case. Because this is the case, this isn't something I'm obligated to directly reimburse you for, as we did properly package it and wrap it - at that point, it's logically the carriers fault/responsibility. Fortunately, there is a solution, as we did go about paying extra money out of pocket for insuring the item upon shipment. I will go about contacting USPS to square away the matter. I can't propose an accurate time frame as to when the issue will be resolved, as I would be at the mercy of waiting for a response from them to my inquiry. The pictures you sent will definitely help me out with this though. If you have not heard from me without 10 postal business days (Monday-Saturday), contact me again for a status update. I will begin the process of contacting them about the issue. Your patience is absolutely appreciated, I understand that it's put you at an inconvenience. I'll try to let you know what they say, and what's going on as soon as I can - I've never had to chime in on a damaged package I paid insurance on before, so I don't really know what to expect. Thanks in advance.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • REITUP
  • ベストアンサー率78% (15/19)
回答No.1

全訳は割愛させていただきますが、ポイントは: (1)送付時にはきちんと梱包したので送り主としては返金できかねる。 (2)でも送ってもらった写真のおかげでUSPSの取り扱いが悪かったと推測できる。 (3)幸い、送り主負担で保険をかけていたので、USPSにコンタクトしてみる。 (4)10日たっても連絡が届かないようであれば、もう一度、私(送り主)にコンタクトして。 (5)今回の件を恐縮に思っているしできるだけの対処はやるので、今しばらく待って欲しい。 (6)ただ、過去にこのような経験が無いので、どのような結果になるのかは推測できない。 私の意訳も入っているので、あくまで参考のみ。 ただ、文章から察するに丁寧な誠意のある返答だと思います。 経済的にリカバーできるかどうかは???ですが。

nebirimu
質問者

お礼

詳しい回答ありがとうございます! そういうことですよね。すっきりしました^^

その他の回答 (1)

• misshb
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/1)
回答No.2

商品を買われたのはこのメールの送り主ではなく、この送り主が売った相手ですね? 要約すると、 その相手(男性)はプツプツしたあの包み(呼び方がわかりませんが)で商品を2重に包んだことは間違いないので破損の原因はUSPS (アメリカ郵便局)にある。前もってエクストラを払って保険をつけているのでUSPS 側に問い合わせてみますが、このような件は初めてなのでUSPS からどのような回答がくるのかはわからないが、問い合わせてみるので10日(ビジネスデー)以内にこちらから連絡がなければサイド問い合わせて下さい と書かれていますね。どうなるのかわかり次第連絡します とのことですね。

nebirimu
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます! 大変すっきりしました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。ですがいくつか買ってない物が入っていました。相手にその事を伝えたら下記のような返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 thank you very much for this. I am still awaiting a message from 発送業者名. I will surely forward them your email to let them know about this. These bags are definitely not ours. When I have spoken to 発送業者名 they told me that they had to re-package the cartons so I am 100% sure they made a huge mistake there and send 2 wrong cartons. Please bare with me. For your next shipment I will not be using this company as I do not want something like this happening again and I am sure you do not want this either.

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。お願いします。

As I previously mentioned, this will be a meeting ONLY for AAA and all other BBB were not invited to this meeting. I’m sorry about the confusion. I was looking forward to seeing you as well but there was a sudden change…

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 There is a problem with your order it is stuck at the FEDEX depo in Japan for some address changes. They called me and will be contacting you. Howvere if you get this first please call NUMBER 1111111or 222222quote the tracking number 3333333 Please so so otherwise the shipment will be sent back to the LA at the end date 10/10 Thanks

• 英文を日本語訳してください、お願いします。

外国の方にムービーカメラを売って、代金の振込操作をしてもらった段階です。 Hello. Thanks for the bank information provided for the payment of your money to your account i want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through Reserve Bank Of Australia online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your box so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank for the verification of the transfer to your account and immediately the bank confirm the shipment details from you such as Shipment tracking number and the hipment scan receipt the bank will now activate you account with the remittance and you will get the money in your account So i want you to go and make the shipment of the item By EMS and Don't forget the BATTERY of the ●●● you will remove it because of LITHIUM BATTERY, And send the shipment details to the bank fast. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as possible. Thanks

• 英文教えてください

ebayで1ドルで落札することができました。 しかし、入札した後に落札金額が安かったせいか 入札する前に聞いていた送料は間違えで22ドルだと言ってきました。 私は、ある程度予想していたのでその値段でいいので、 新しいインボイスを送ってくださいと言ったら 以下のような英文が届きました。 正直、新しいインボイスを送るだけなのに何が言いたいのか 分かりません。 大変申し訳ありませんが訳詞の方教えてください。 Ok. Please give me time to figure out how to do all of this. It is my first time dealing with international. I'm sorry it had to be you, but I guess this is just a learning thing for me, maybe you too? The Post Office says I have to fill out and sign some papers. Don't know. But if you are willing to pay that much for shipping, I will do my best to figure this whole thing out. This all might seem silly to you, but as I told you, I am very new at being a seller on Ebay. Thank You and I will get an invoice to you as soon as I can.

• 和訳

Thank you for contacting us regarding your concern. We know you must be excited to get your shipment. We definitely appreciate your recent order for the Oculus Rift. You should be receiving an estimated ship date shortly. As soon as we collect on the payment we will send you an email with your tracking number.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

英文のことでおしえてください。 USPSで送られてくる箱の中身が知りたくて、以下の英文をメールしたところ I would like to know whether the contents of the parcel: USPS Label Number ec 969 705 565 us are O.N.11185 or 11277. Please tell me about that if you can. 以下のメールがきました。英文の翻訳お願いします。 Can you please double check this order number? I show this as a Redwings boot for another customer. Let me know and I’ll get it changed for you. We apprecaite your business, Thank you, 3箱くらいお店にオーダーしていて、発送時のみUSPSのオーダーナンバーのみ送られてくるので 箱の中身がわかりません。

• 和訳をお願いします。

どなたか、和訳をお願いします。 「Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your resume and search for new employment opportunities earlier this morning, it was appreciated. As per our conversation, attached you will find the application for employment with △△for you to complete and return to me at your convenience. I will let you know as soon as any other opportunities arise that you may be a good fit for.」

• 海外の売り主からの英文メールを翻訳してください

海外の売り主からの英文メールを翻訳してください Good morning. I am so sorry so sorry our co-worker cut them too fast, made a mistake cut wires too short. I fell very bad, if you like to take this order I will give you $28.00 each, instead $29.00, or I can refund you the whole amount you paid, or wait for the next shipment about 20 days from now. Or take some longer sensor and the rest I will send you when I receive the next shipment.

専門家に質問してみよう