海外売り主からの英文メールの翻訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 海外売り主からの英文メールを翻訳する方法をご紹介します。
  • 売り主がミスをした場合、注文金額の値引きか全額返金、または次の出荷までの待ち時間について選択肢があります。
  • 翻訳された英文メールの内容とオプションについて、詳細をまとめました。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

海外の売り主からの英文メールを翻訳してください

海外の売り主からの英文メールを翻訳してください Good morning. I am so sorry so sorry our co-worker cut them too fast, made a mistake cut wires too short. I fell very bad, if you like to take this order I will give you $28.00 each, instead $29.00, or I can refund you the whole amount you paid, or wait for the next shipment about 20 days from now. Or take some longer sensor and the rest I will send you when I receive the next shipment.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

おはようございます。ここの者が急いで切り過ぎて、ワイヤを短く切り過ぎました。すみません。この商品をお使いになるようでしたら、29ドルの代わりに、一個28ドルに値引きするか、今まで払い込みいただいた全額を返金するか、あるいは今から20日前後まで待つかにいたします。あるいは、より長いセンサーをお選びになって、残りは次の入荷を受け取り次第お送りします。  これで意味が通じますか?

spring3333
質問者

お礼

バッチリでございます。 理解できました。 ありがとうございます! これに対する返答の英訳も別にあげますのでお時間がございましたらお力お貸しください。

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文を日本語へ翻訳をお願いします。

I miss you. I am so sorry to hurt you. I will always love you, I will. You're the only man in this world I love.. I just do not want to be hurt anymore too. I love you.

• 海外のお取引先からの英文メールを翻訳してください

ちょっと長いのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 Good afternoon, thanks for your business. We can ship 100 pcs to you sometime the end of next week after we received the oversea shipment, this 100pcs most the sensors with 12 inch long wires and still waiting for confirm by tomorrow. And we have just located over 2 thousand pcs of the 16 inch wires sensors, most likely we can get you 200-300 pcs sensors with 16 inch wires a month if you need it. Thanks again and you have a great day! Goodafternoon, the shipment is on the way to us, most the sensors are 12 inch long but the packing list didn't have the exact number for how many pcs are 12 inch long, how many pcs are 7-9 inch, I will keep you update, we should receiving it by sometime this week.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

I didnt know you would send payment so quick, i had wanted to tell you i will not be able to ship these until next week. so if you want to put on hold until then that would be fine. I am away on business and will return on tuesday march 6th back to my home. but i'm available to answer questions and take any orders while away. so i just wanted to let you know that so there will be no problems and i will mail the day i get back..

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

I will email receipt with details for 2nd shipment when i get home from work...it will be in the next 12 hours i will send a scan of receipt with date time and customs information...very dissapointed with international mail these days...i am sorry, i mail stuff and 3 out of 4 times seems like mail service dont know what happen...

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 突然で申し訳ありませんが、明日はとても忙しいので、レッスンを受けれなくなってしまいました。 次回いつ、レッスンを受けれるか、その日を調べてお知らせします。 Sorry to tell you this at the last minute though I will be too busy to take your lesson tomorrow. Right now, I can not tell you when I can take your lesson next time though I will let you know as soon as I can find a slot in my schedule. あなたは次の勉強会はいつが都合がいいですか? When is the study meeting good for you? When is the next study meeting convenient[又はgood] for you? あなたは次の勉強会は何曜日が都合がいいですか? What day (of the week) is convenient for you for the next study meeting? よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の翻訳お願いします。

Good morning! I am well! And you? I don't know ○○(町の名前), will you tell me about it? I am know Very curious about why you liking or not liking you job is a secret!

• 日本語への翻訳:取引相手からのメール

下記の英文を翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 恐れ入りますが宜しくお願いいたします。 How are you, thanks very much for your business, according our supplier, they are sending us about 90 pcs with 12 inch long wires, and others about 7-9  inch long, if you need 16 inch long I can make a request for longer for next time, but hard to find all in 16 inch long but I will try.   I so sorry about last order, but I will make sure you will receive the right length in the future orders.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

the cd is stopped at the border line in italy...with no reason!!! because everything has been made by law...so the responsable of our distribution is trying to understand this problem...but i think that our label will send you the cd directly by mail...because you can't wait an year!!! we are sorry about it...really... if you want ear the new song we can send you by mail...send me your mail address..to make you forgive us for every problem you have had you will be the first that listen this new song!!! I hope you're happy about it... and the next week i'll make you send all the cd's songs by mail or in another way on line!!! hoping that someday the cd will arrive...sorry, italy is special for this things!!!

• 翻訳なのですが

Hello, I want you to know that i have made the transfer of money to your account through National Australia Bank online bank to bank transfer and i hope you will have got the payment approval confirmation mail in your inbox or Spam box, so i want you to get the item packed and make the shipment to my address given to you and send the shipment details to the bank Make sure you pack the Item well and make the shipment after you finish the shipment you will send the shipment receipt to the National Australia Bank Before they will Activate the money to your Account. Am waiting to hear back from you as soon as you finish the shipment. Thank You を翻訳サイトで訳してみたのですが、さっぱりわかりません。。。 単語単語ででてきてなにがなんやら、、、 もしどなたか訳せる方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください、お願いします。 オークションの取引の最中のメールです。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Opps. I gave you wrong Number. My Big Mistake I gave you someone else number. I will get you correct number tommrorow when i go in the office. It is my mistake . I shipped many items that day. So I gave you THere number and Gave them your number. Tommrorw i will give it to you when i got to the office. THis is Just a Mistake No worries OK,?