英文翻訳のお願い | USPSの箱の中身についての質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • USPSで送られてくる箱の中身が知りたくて、英文で質問しました。翻訳お願いします。
  • お店で3箱のオーダーをしていて、発送時のみUSPSのオーダーナンバーが送られてくるため、箱の中身がわかりません。
  • メールでお願いした内容に対して、以下の返信がきました。翻訳をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の翻訳お願いします。

英文のことでおしえてください。 USPSで送られてくる箱の中身が知りたくて、以下の英文をメールしたところ I would like to know whether the contents of the parcel: USPS Label Number ec 969 705 565 us are O.N.11185 or 11277. Please tell me about that if you can. 以下のメールがきました。英文の翻訳お願いします。 Can you please double check this order number? I show this as a Redwings boot for another customer. Let me know and I’ll get it changed for you. We apprecaite your business, Thank you, 3箱くらいお店にオーダーしていて、発送時のみUSPSのオーダーナンバーのみ送られてくるので 箱の中身がわかりません。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

注文番号を再確認してください。 この商品をレッドウイング・ブートとして、たのお客様に提示いたしました。 注文番号を教えてくだされば、交換いたします。 お買い上げありがとうございます。

neighbor3204
質問者

お礼

迅速な回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカよりインターネットで衣料品を購入してます。 発送の方、同時にしないで5日空けて発送してくださいとメールしましたら以下のメール がきました。 英文の翻訳お願いします Thank you for your email. I have made notes on this order: "This is a Kenji order - ship all of his stuff 5 days apart. Ship via USPS" In the future, could you please do us a favor? We realize that order products under different names, but could you please make a comment in the 'notes' section that this it's for you? that would help us out a lot for shipping strategy. Thank you,

• 英文の作成お願いします。

アメリカの靴屋さんに、靴を頼んだのですが、発送時にUSPSの通知番号しかメールが来ないので、家に届くまで、箱の中身が何なのかわかりません。 以下の英文を相手に分かるように作成お願いします。 今、発送されているUSPSのLabel Number ec 969 705 565 の中身はOrder Number: 15109 ですか?

• 翻訳お願いします。

If your looking for other authorized dealers in your area, please let me know where you live. I have asked the会社名 customer service manager to contact you imediately to resolve this order issue. Please let me know if they don't contact you or if you have other questions.

• 英文の作成お願いします。

個人輸入で靴とジャケットを購入し、発送がUSPSで発送とのことでした。 USPSより今日発送のメールがきたのですが、発送された中身が なんなのかわかりません。それで販売店に問い合わせようと思い 英文の作成をお願いしたいです。 (一週間に二回注文したので、中身がどちらかしりたいのです。) 以下英文の作成お願いします。 USPS Label Number ec969 705 000 us の中身はOrder Number: 11185 ですか? それともOrder Number: 11252ですか?分かれば教えてほしいです。

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

個人輸入でPendleton Watch Cap という帽子を購入したら以下のメールがお店よりきました。 英文の翻訳お願いします。またその返信の文も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 I wanted to let you know that we are currently sold out in the Pendleton Watch Cap you requested. When your item ships out we will credit you back for this item. If you have any questions please let us know.

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

先日、アメリカののお店にNICKS BOOTSというメーカーのエンジニアブーツをオーダーしました。 先の程以下のメールが届いたのですが、間違って、ストラップを二本つけてしまった、でもストラップ の一本分はお金がかかりませんといった内容なのでしょうか?翻訳おねがいします。 Today we received your NICKS boot order. Everything on it is correct except for they were made with two top straps. We will not charge you for the extra top strap. Please let me know if this is acceptable and we can get them out to you. If you would like them remade, it will be another 8 weeks. また、間違っていてもいいのでそのまま送ってほしいと言う英文の作成もおしえてほしいです。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

以下の英文の翻訳大変でもお願いします。 No.1  After speaking with jeff about these; we would like for you to accept these as a gift. We look forward to continuing doing business with you. No.2 If you want to bring some into stock, I will give you an introductory price. Let me know if you’re interested.

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

多分間違えてブーツを作ってしまったという英文だと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 I wanted to let you know that we have received your Redwing boots today and they look great. I wanted to make sure you are aware of the style of lineman patch they put on a plain toe boot. I have placed a picture below of your boots. Please let me know id this is acceptable. If you would like it made differently please let us know. Keep in mind that a remake will take 6 to 8 weeks また、そのブーツでいいので送ってほしいという英文も作成していただけるとありがたいです。