• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします。 Honors too numerous to list were given to this remarkable woman,among them honorary degrees and special citations from universities and governments,but to Miss Keller these honors were only incidental to the joy she received in helping othere.

noname#124652
noname#124652
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

この並みはずれた女性には、大学や政府からの名誉学位、特別の表彰などを含む枚挙にいとまの無い名誉が与えられたが、ケラー女史にとって、これらの名誉は、他の人を助けるという喜びに比べればほんのつけたしでしかなかった。  いわば、人を助けることが、ヘレンケラーの主な喜びで、大学や各国の政府から受けた色々な名誉は、二の次でしかなかった,と言うことでしょう。

noname#124652
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきたいと思います。

その他の回答 (1)

• tkltk73
  • ベストアンサー率54% (171/315)
回答No.2

「列挙するには多すぎる栄誉がこの注目すべき女性に与えられました。中には幾多の大学からの名誉ある学位や各国政府からの特別な表彰もあります。しかし、ケラーさんにとってこれらの栄誉は、他者を援助することで得た喜びに付随するものに過ぎませんでした」

noname#124652
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 参考にさせていただきたいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

She was given many honors by the Peruvian government before she died, including Honorary Citizen of Peru and the title of Great Lady of Nazca. Everyone in the town of Nazca had grown to love and respect this woman who had come from far away to reveal to them the secrets of their ancestors, secrets that had been hidden out in plain sight for two thousand years. honorary;名誉の

• 和訳のほうお願いします。。

和訳のほうお願いします。。 学校の定期テストで文章を一部和訳する問題がでるのですが、指定された部分を正しく和訳するというものです。 その一部の英文がこれです・・ She was given many honors by the Peruvian government before she died, including Honorary Citizen of Peru and the title of Great Lady of Nazca. Everyone in the town of Nazca bad grown to love and respect this woman who had come from far away to reveal to them the secrets of their ancestors, secrets that had been hidden out in plain sight for two thousand years. これです。 彼女が死ぬ前にペルーの政府が多くの名誉を彼女に与えた。まではなんとなくわかるのですが、なんせ英語の知識が浅く、毎回のテストを範囲を暗記状態で受けているので、全然わかりません・・・ よかったらお助けお願いします。。

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳について質問です。 I wish we were not quite so quick to regard all other forms of learning as somehow interior to the universities, a little less willing to see the universities as our elite institutions. By so doing, we have tended to over-value the theoretical and the abstract in a way that, while it does help individuals lead more fulfilling lives, probably does not help our society's competitiveness. 以下の解釈はあっているでしょうか? 質問1.were not quite so quick~は『そう早くやめれない』ということですか? 質問2.a little less willing to~はどういう訳になるのですか? 『職業訓練施設として大学をみなすことは、あまり快くない。』 質問3.whileのあとのitは「the theoretical and the abstract」をさしていると思うのですが、2つであるのにitはおかしいですよね? どちらか片方なのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

Von Kressenstein succeeded in withdrawing his battered force from a potentially fatal situation; both his advance to Romani and the withdrawal were remarkable achievements of planning, leadership, staff work and endurance. Other sources put the total killed at 202, with all casualties at 1,130, of whom 900 were from the Anzac Mounted Division. Ottoman Army casualties have been estimated to have been 9,000; 1,250 were buried after the battle and 4,000 were taken prisoner. Casualties were cared for by medical officers, stretcher bearers, camel drivers and sand-cart drivers who worked tirelessly, often in the firing line, covering enormous distances in difficult conditions and doing all they could to relieve the suffering of the wounded.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My parents were raised dirt-poor. They popped out baby after baby even though they couldn't afford to feed or properly house us. My folks had numerous opportunities to improve our lot in life and passed them all over. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• どなたか和訳をお願いします

下記の文章の和訳をお願いします From that day forward,Anne Sullivan,who later became Mrs.John Macy,remained with Miss Keller until her death.She was simply "Teacher"to Helen-and the child made remarkable progress.Within a few weeks,Helen knew the meaning of more than a hundred words and learned new ones everyday. Very quickly she mastered not only the manual alphabed,but also various forms of raised printing,including Braille.

• BBCの和訳お願いします!

the major ports of CAgayan de Oro and Iligan were among the areas worst hit on Friday night. former congressman Ayi Hernandez said he and his family were at home in Cagayan de Oro late on Friday when they heard a loud "swooshing sound". he said the water rose to about 11ft feet(3.3m) in less than an hour, filling his home to the ceiling. これらの和訳をお願いします!

• 英訳に関して質問です

平素よりお世話になります。 今日もよろしくお願いいたします。 In the South during Reconstruction, Southerners who cooperated with the new state governments were called scalawags by other Southerners who were disgusted with the new state governments and refused to have anything to do with them. 訳は、 新州政府にうんざりし、またそれらとの関わりを嫌がった南部の人々は、・・・。 ですが、 新州政府にうんざりし、またそれらからの関わりも拒まれていた 南部の人々は、・・・。 という和文を英文にしたい場合は、 Southerners who were disgusted with the new state governments and were refused to have anything to do with them. という英文でいいのでしょうか??? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語分のメール

最近こんなメールが毎日の届きます; 1週間くらい経ちました。ちなみに英語は全く読めません; Oi, Downloaadable Softtware Should bee steppes to degrees, of honors of the l1. This was properly filled in, payable to a.v.r. Equal to that of the risen sun and resembling two things, viz., by refraining from harsh speech, a couple of paint pots and brushes, the latter was an old woman, quite a nice old woman apparently, rolled apart into the gutter. He sprang to his it would be quite possible, you know.53 and why in new york. In order to make money, the first please understand, mr. Merton, she went on earnestly,. どうすれば対処できるでしょうか?

• 和訳お願いします!!

Another year passed away in this manner, and I was about to return to Geneva. One Sunday afternoon towards the end of May, Henry and I came back from a long walking tour in the environs of Ingolstadt. The peasants were dancing, and everyone we met appeared gay and happy. My own spirits were high and when I found a letter waiting for me from my father, my joy was complete. But alas, how short lived! この文章の訳がわかる方教えてください!!お願いします。自分で訳した訳は もう1年はこの様に過ぎました。そして、私はジュネーブに戻ろうとしていました。 ある日曜日の午後に、5月の終わりごろに、ヘンリーと私はインゴルシュタットの近郊で長い徒歩旅行から戻りました。 農民は踊っていました.そして、私たちが会った皆は同性愛者で幸福に見えました。 私は元気はつらつであり、そして父から私を待っていると手紙でわかったとき、私はこの上ない喜びでした。しかし、悲しい、命はなんて短いんだ!