• ベストアンサー

英語添削お願いします。

【依頼内容】英訳と添削をお願い致します。 久しぶりに英訳に挑戦したんですが、あまり自信がありません。 何かアドバイスをもらえるとうれしいです。 辛口なのは辞めてください。 <日本語訳> 先週の火曜日に私は清水寺に行った。 寺の周辺は学生の観光客でいっぱいだった。 私は本堂から見える景色を何枚も写真を撮った。 清水寺から見える景色はとてもきれいなものだった。 まだ紅葉は残っていた。 私は仕事を得るために何度も手を合わせ、お守りも購入した。 今年は厄年なので来年よい年でありたい。 帰りはお土産に八橋を買いました。 <English> Last Tuesday, I went to the Kiyomizu temple . It was full of tourist of high school students for sightseeing around there. I took some pictures of scene from the main hall. It was beautiful!! The autumn color of leaves were still remaining. I prayed for getting job many times, and bought a good-luck charm. I hope to be a happy life next year this is because it was unlucky this year for me. Finally, I bought a famous Kyoto style sweet “Yatuhashi” for my families.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

そんなアナタにおすすめなサイト。 文書添削国際交流サイト「lang-8」 使用料は基本的に無料です。

参考URL:
http://lang-8.com/

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

Last Tuesday, I went to the Kiyomizu Temple. It was crowded with many high school students coming to visit the town as tourists. I walked into the main hall and took many pictures for the scenes from there It was amazing to see the awesome beauty of some red color leaves on the trees. I bought a good-luck charm, and prayed for my successful job searching. I hope we'll have a happy life for a new year spiriting away the bad lucks we had this year. Before heading home, I bought a traditional Kyoto-style snack –“Yatsuhashi" for my family.

hirohiro0422
質問者

お礼

ご協力ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• [英語] 教えて下さい><

()の意味に近いものを教えて下さい>< 1. One of the members came (punctually), but the others were 10 minutes late. (1) on purpose (2) on time (3) for a moment (4) for a change 2. He felt (ill at ease) since he was the only one present at the meeting. (1) angry (2) comfortable (3) pleased (4) uncomfortable 3. I bought this electric car last year, and so far I've had no trouble with it. (1) now and them (2) until now (3) finally (4) for the time being

• 日→英語添削して下さい。

今度、英語でスピーチすることになります。でも英語が大嫌いなのです。 何方か、知恵をお貸しください。 よろしくお願いします。 皆さん、おはようございます。 私は、学生時代に英語が嫌いでした。 そして、英語でお話しすることなど考えられませんでした。 今、とても後悔しています。 コールセンターは、役に立っていますか。 多くの質問がコールセンターに来ます。 皆さんも利用して下さい。 今年も残り少なくなりました。 来年は良い年になる良いですね。 では、今週も頑張りましょう。 来週は、XXさんにお願いします。 下手なスピーチで失礼しました。 有難うございました ------------------------------------------ Good morning. I hated English in one's school days. And it was not thought that I talked in English. It reflect very much now. Is the call center useful?,And was it good? A lot of questions that I do not know come. Please use the all of you This year is the end of the year. It will be a good year next year. Next week to the Mr XX, please. Please excuse the poor speech I made. Thank you.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 明日、英語のスピーチの発表で困っています。英語の添削お願いします!急いでます><

明日英語のスピーチで発表なのですが、添削お願いいたします。 In this summer vaction,I could do a many things I wanted to do such as a trip,a part time job,meeting old friends and so on.Everything was good and I had a good time. Today I will talk to you about highscool basketball club's tratraining camp.In this summer,I took part in the training camp as a coach and went to Gumma for three days.Sice I entered university,I have had few opportunities of playing basketball.Therefore I played basketball after a long time at the training camp.Because I lost a lot of strength,I thought the training camp was very busy and hard.On the other hand,I thought it was pleasant that I exercise too.I watched high school students who devoted themself to club activities desperately and longed for my high school life.From the experience of this year, now I think I want to go again next year.Thank you for listening.

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

この訳は友達がしたものなので翻訳サイトなどを使った可能性があるので判断していただけるとありがたいです。 できれば添削もお願いします。 私は去年もこの短期留学に参加しました。でも去年はただ遊んでいるだけでした。 今年は自分の英語の力を上げたいと思い、今回の短期留学に参加したいと思いました。 私はオーストラリアの人3人と今もメールのやりとりを行っています。 去年の経験を生かし、今年はリーダーシップをとって頑張りたいと思います。 I participated in this studying abroad for short time last year. However, it had only played last year. It wanted to raise my English power, and I wanted to participate in this studying abroad for short time this year. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の言い回しと訳について

英語のやり取りについて、教えていただきたい事が4つありますので、是非教えてください。 1.「私は中学生と高校生の時、そこを訪れた」という場合、「I visited it when I was a junior high school student and a high school student.」で伝わりますでしょうか?また、最後の「student」は「one」とするべきなのでしょうか? 2.日本に住んでいた事があり、日本がとても好きな方からのメールで「This was the year of the Olympics in Nagano. 」という言葉がありました。これは恐らく前の文などを見た限り「長野オリンピックの時に日本にいた」という事のようですが、その後に続いて「I miss Japan soo much!」と書かれていましたが、これは「私は日本にいないのを寂しく思う」という意味でしょうか?ちなみにその後の文は「 I had the best time of my life there!」です。 3.「この年、私はスノーボードをするために、その場所の近くに住んでいました。」と言いたい場合、「This year, I lived near the place so I played snowboad.」で通じますでしょうか?「so」を使うのは適切でしょうか? 4.「あなたにとって素晴らしい年だったと思う」と言いたい場合「I think it was wonderful the year for you.」で通じますでしょうか? 以上なのですが、宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語。

英語の並び替えでどうしても分からない問題があります。 お答え分かる方教えて頂けますでしょうか?? 『このパソコンを買ってそろそろ1年になるけど、まだ使った事がない。』となるよう2語補って、並べ替えてください。 a/bought/but/computer/I/I/it/nearly/personal/this/year/yet/it's/haven't

• 英語の添削

英語(英文)の添削 学校の授業で書いてきてくださいといわれて書いたものです。 どこかおかしい所や、他の表現に変えた方が良いところがあれば教えてください。 自分のお気に入りの場所の紹介文です。 I know there are many parks in Aichi. One of my favorite places is a park called Tsutsujinosato. The park was complicated in 1992. I was surprised that the year is the same as my birth year. The park is located by windmills. There are a lot of trees around the park, so the atomosphere is quite and peaceful. We can be relaxed. The park is famous for a long slide of strange shape. Itlooks like a big snake. It makes the place funny. An open space in the park that I often play baseball with my friends is very large. A steam locomotive has long stopped n the park but it took off too many years ago. Now, Nakagawa city keep it and we can enjoy riding on it. In spring, the park is filled with a lot of flowers of azalea. It is very beautiful. We can feel its sweet smell. Therefore, I recomend to visit in April. There are a lot of happy points in Tsutsujinosato. It is the best place for me to play. 自分が気になるところは、文頭に多少The parkが多いことです。他は自分の今の力ではどうしようもなくて・・・ 指摘して下さる方がいれば本当に助かります。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語日記添削

お願いします。英語で毎日、日記を付けています。以下見られても問題ないので、添削頂けると助かります It rained on and off today. I was very worried whether fireworks show would perform or not as schedule. Sometimes it came down in buckets. Consequently, the rain had let up before the fireworks display. Family T and Family S came to my house to see that. Last year, I placed a table in balcony and ate a supper while stood up. But, this year, I spread a mat and ate it while sat down. My relatives, friends, and I enjoyed the atmosphere. Many fireworks filled the sky. It was great. But, it started raining again during the fireworks. Since it was cats and dogs, I thought it might be call off, but it did not. I appreciated this fireworks show’s organizer.

• ~したかというと を英語にすると、、、

どこで買ったかというと、どこへ行ったかというとを英語にすると I bought it a place where was~ . I went where was~. でいいのでしょうか? それもとも、もっとカジュアルな表現はありますか?