• 締切済み

こんばわ~ちょっと一つ頼んでいいのか

こんばわ~みんなさん、    履歴書と自我紹介について悩んでいますが、どう書けばいいのか、よく分からないし、 日本語で作ったこともないし。よかったら、ご参考をいたたけませんか>< よろしくお願い致します hi,guys,i have been learning japanese in here for a long time.and thanx for leaving the comments when i came to ask for help.well, i think i got a big problem here this time.i have been working on a resume and self-introduction,but have never done that in japanese before.yeah.you can assume i have no experience about it.so can you do something to help me out?like write a sample or whatever,so that i can get out of this trouble.i know it's maybe too much to ask for,so if you can help me,i would really appreciate that. have a good day,you guys

みんなの回答

noname#157250
noname#157250
回答No.1

履歴書・願書の書き方を上手く説明している本がありますよ。 本屋の資格取得に関連するもののコーナーのには だいたいあると思いますけど。

質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました 確かにそんな履歴書がありますけど、ただの普通の履歴書なのですが、 書き方を日本語で説明している本がないし、 やっばりそんなことができるのは日本人だけなのだと思います なぜなら、自己の国をよく知っているのは自己の国の人なのでしょう、文化とか、customとか、 って思います

関連するQ&A

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I wanted to ask you for a favor, as you know we have been using a lot of prints and among them some animation characters but in 2015 we want to acquire “Anime” characters to use as part of our design. Since all Anime characters originate from Japan I wanted to ask you if you know where we can acquire the rights to some character designs. Here in USA, normally there is a website service that we can purchase the designs for use but for Anime characters most of them are in Japanese so we’re having a difficult time searching for the right company. Can you help us?

• 大大大至急お願いします。この英語のMAILを訳してください。

大大大至急お願いします。この英語のMAILを訳してください。 Hi! I come from Switzerland, work for an IT company in Shinjuku and now live not far from Kawasaki. I have been in Japan for 2 months only so I am still new here but I can speak Japanese a little ^^ Oh and I wanted to say you look pretty! Do you already have a boyfriend? ;)

• これを日本語に訳して欲しいです

I find it helpful for you, you are someone who cares, I had never been close to the Japanese people through FB, I try to explain my desire and my problem, I do not intend to take advantage of the situation, I just ask for help, and not necessarily with a sacrifice, just a thinking like you, and some even angry and hate me, so I have to offer business, if you want to guarantee me, I am willing to pay each month for me in there .. now I'm so afraid to frankly to friends on FB, but you are different from other Japanese people, you are open, easy going .. like know .. hopefully someday I can return to your country, because I so love your country, although no one person will understand that 長くて申し訳ありませんが どなたか訳して頂けたらありがたいです。

• 和訳お願いします…

I have to go to sleep, goodnight 〇〇, and remember that things will change and you will find a good situation if you stay positive and keep trying, you can always come visit here and travel to see beautiful nature with me, I'll help as much as I can listening and looking for opportunities for you, I have some ideas already

• 和訳が知りたいです。

インドの方からのメールですが訳が知りたいのです。 最後のkeep writing とはどのような意味があるのでしょうか? Dearest friend Thanks to your wishes, we watched aurora during the last day. Expressions, goodness of heart and good friendship is never constraint by any language. The day we met, I wished I knew more Japanese because both Pragya (the gal) and myself wanted to talk to you so much more. So we are really sorry as well that we don't know Japanese. Actually, in my heart, I really feel so inspired to you all guys that you have stick to your own culture and language. I wish we Indians loved our own language as much as you do. Photograph came out really well. Thanks for sending it. We have couple of Japanese friends and from them we know we really love Japanese people. Culture wise they are so close to Indians. Japanese preserved ashes of our great leader Subash Chandra Bose in their Japanese temple for so many decades. Japanese help this leader build his army to free India. So we always feel thankful to Japan. Some of our best movies have famous songs shot in Japan with Japanese words. 'Sayonara' word became so famous in India. When in 50-60's Japan had to give away their leader to British was a war hero, whole India had cried over that incident. My parents still remember that incident and keep telling me about that. Japan Suzuki brought in the car revolution for India and still is a market leader. So we are very well connected with Japan. I can understand how much shocking it might have been for you to go back to Japan. Japan has suffered so much in last 50 years. They are such a peaceful nature but still have suffered so much. It is very unfortunate. I am sure Japan will revive. I can tell you whole of India's wishes are with you guys. You all have so much energy, patience and strong will. I am glad that your near dear ones and house is safe. Please say my wishes to your family. Keep writing.

• 英語を和訳お願い致します。

友人から届いたメールなのですが下記の部分がなんとなくしか理解出来ません。。。 よろしくお願いします。 You really seem to like your hometown. I agree with you Kobe is a pretty nice place, I wouldn't mind living over there myself. However I would probably get very fat from eating so much delicious food everyday. hahaha Many guys tried to pick you up while you were staying here, Yuki? You must be pretty attractive then, huh! Well,I think it's quite common for that to happen at many clubs and bars here. If guys have been drinking a lot and see girl they like they will try to ask for a phone number. It happens all the time. American men are very persistent I think. You enjoy going to club or 居酒屋 over there with your friends?

• 日記風に、誰かに話しかける感じで書きました。添削お願いします。

ここgooだけで勉強していますが、暫らく英文を書かなかったので、英語の文章が中々出てきません。再度、勉強をしなおさないとだめかと思っています。短い文章ですが、書いてみました。 Hi, my Crystal! The first, I must say to you “ I am so sorry! I haven't came here for a long time.” Did you worry about me? I have been well. How about you, Crystal? Sometimes I thought of you, but I couldn’t think and feel in English. I know I have to learn English day by day. Now my brain said to me “You can!" I should believe myself. I have you and you help me a lot for it. Crystal, I promise you that I will be learning with you. And someday I want to talk with you and my friends in English. Crystal, I have to make breakfast. So I say to you “Have a nice weekend!”

• この3問教えてください!!

(1)"The play was a lot of fun. I wish you (2) there." 1.could be 2.could have been 3.have been 4.would be (2)(1) that our father were here to help us! 1.Would 2.May 3.Could 4.Should (3)I'd have given anything for this not to (2). 1.my liking 2.have happened 3.tell the truth 4.help her 以上の3問が、解りません。答えは書いてあるのですが、 何故、その答えになるのかがサッパリ解りません。 また、他の選択肢は何故当てはまらないのかが解りません。 お願いします。受験生の僕を助けてください!

• 和訳、それに対しての返事の英訳をお願いします

以下のメッセージを和訳をお願いします。 I wonder if you can help me with something. I have a show to do where I need to say in japanese the following: "The brave will die but the cautious never live." Are you able to send me the japanese written phonetically so I can learn it. Many thanks if you can do this for me. Best 私は、英語は得意ではありません。 このメッセージを下さった方は、TV等にも出演されている方です。 失礼のない返事をしたいので、どう書けば良いのか、 教えて戴けたら有難いです。 宜しくお願いします。

• この英文を書いたのは同一人物でしょうか

下記の2つの文章を書いたのは、同一人物だと思いますか? 【A】 Hi. I'm an Australian guy interested in doing a language exchange as I'm planning a trip to Japan next year. I'm really interested in Japanese culture and it would be great if we could meet up for a chat over coffee. I have some experience teaching English (I taught at a private school for a couple of years while abroad in Poland) so I can help you with your English if you like. I'm also interested in music, art, movies, books & graphic novels (and Japanese manga!). Look forward to hearing from you! 【B】 Hi. I'm an Australian guy looking for a Japanese language exchange partner. I'm really interested in Japanese culture and I'm planning to travel there later this year so it would be cool to learn some Japanese and make some Japanese friends. I worked overseas as an English teacher for a couple of years so I'd be happy to help you improve your English. Hope we can help each other out and have fun! Look forward to hearing from you!