理想の家族の特徴とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 理想の家族はメンバー同士が仲良く、お互いを信じることが重要です。
  • 家族に嘘をつかれると信頼が崩れ、嫌悪感を抱くことになります。
  • 家族の間で嘘をつかないことは難しいですが、素晴らしい関係を築くためには重要です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「理想の家族について」です。 字数は70字前後です。 The best family is that of course that members are familiar with , and they don't lie other members. If a person once lie you , you will never believe and will hate him. In fact , not lying is very difficult , but it is important for family to keep excellent relationship. So , if you want to have the best family , you should not lie others. 計63words 内容、文法的な面で至らない点を指摘頂けると嬉しいです。 では、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数4
  • ありがとう数7

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

Honesty is most important not only for society all the more for any family, as it is the smallest society we live in. If someone in family is not honest, there will be no peace, it would lead to breakup in family after all. I want to build my own family where everyone is honest and gentle with others and all of family member are full of smile and joke. just 70 words 「理想の家族」という言葉を使わずに書いてみました。 ある種の参考にして下さい。 貴例文では「嘘をつく」が頻出しますが、これは一寸しつこいので「正直である」→「家庭平和」と別の書き方で書いてみました。 注意点:「,」は文節の最後に「In fact, not lying is very difficult」の様に入れ、次の文節の前に「, not lying is」の様に「ワンスペース」を入れましょう。

waon122
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます。 自分は「嘘をつかない」ということに固執して文章構成を考えてしまうので、とても参考になります^^ ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (3)

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.4

添削しましたが、どうでしょうか。 I think the best family is where we know very well each other and we don't lie to other members. Once a family member lies to you , you will never believe him or even will hate him. However, sometimes it is difficult not to lie, but it is important for the family to keep excellent relationships. So , if you want to have the best family , you should not tell a lie。

waon122
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます。 opensourceさんの英文と比べると、自分の英文はやはり少し固い感じがします。 参考になりました!!

回答No.2

理想の家族は、仲が良くて、嘘をつかない、という内容なら、それで良いです。 嘘をつくとどんなマイナスがあるか。 なぜ嘘をつかないのはむずかしいのか、などがかければなお良い。 一文目の、of courseは不要。 なぜかと言うと、of courseは、言わなくても分かるだろう、常識だが、というニュアンスです。 それなら、文を書く必要もなくなるので、不要。 理想は、bestではなく、ideal ですから、タイトル、あるいは書き出しは、 My ideal family is that familiar withとは、仲がいいということですね。 それならこういう表現はナシです。 love one anotherとか、ちょっと英語くさいですが。 3人称のsが抜けている。 信頼は、beliveではなくtrust. lieの後にはtoが必要。 excellentは大げさ。goodで良い。 以上のアドバイスをもとに、書き直して見なさい。

waon122
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます。 細かいアドバイスをありがとうございます。 こういうアドバイスをしていただけると次につながるので非常にうれしいです^^ ありがとうございました。

回答No.1

I think the question is "What is an ideal form of family?" or "What do you think the most important aspect of family? And why!?" I'm sorry but you have several problems regarding sentence structure, coherence, and logical sequence. Honestly, it doesn't make any sense. You need to focus organizing your idea, first.

waon122
質問者

お礼

自分でも改めて読み返してみると文章構成がイマイチでした。 次はもう少し気をつけてみます。

関連するQ&A

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題文「Is a lie always bad? Why or Why not? 」、65~74字で書くこと。 I think that a lie is not always bad. There are different lies used not to hurt people or to keep good relationships. For example, if we know that one hate the other, we tell the other that no one hate you and everybody like you. Though it seems that we should not deceive people, it is essential to us to live comfortably everyday. 論理的に文章を展開させているか、また正しい文法を使って英作できているか、の二点に留意して添削して下さると助かります^^ また、質問にも答えて下さると嬉しいです。 質問(1)問題文はa lie と単数形になっていますが、英作する時にliesと複数形にして一般化してもいいのでしょうか? 結局、「色々な嘘」という形で第二文から複数形にしているので、第一文から複数形にしても差し支えないのでしょうか? 質問(2)For example以下の二文ですが、主語・目的語をwe,usで統一しましたが、こういう場合はweとyouどちらを使うべきなのでしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします!

テーマ「子供にみせるべきではない親の”背中”」 ここでいう”背中”は「子供は親の背中を見て育つ」という言葉に使われる意味の”背中”です。 字数制限は70字前後で、具体例をまじえて書くことが要求されています。 Parents should not allow their children to look at their back telling a lie. It is because people don't trust those who often tell a lie and don't want to see them. If your family member lies to you , you will be disappointed with his lie. So , telling a lie breaks a relationship among a family. From this reason, to be honest is important to get along with family members. 導入→理由→具体例→理由(展開後)→結論、という運びにしたのですが、いかがでしょうか? 論理構成、文法などについてご指摘頂けると幸いです。 では、よろしくお願いします!

テーマは「あなたが制定するべきだと思う法律について」 70字前後で書くこと I think the law which bans people from throwing garbage away should be made. Because the number of small crimes decrease , people will learn not to commit big crimes. In addition , that law makes cities, parks and stations cleaner and you feel better if you take a walk there. So , from these reasons , I suppose that the law be made to keep people from throwing garbage away. 67wards. 文法、内容、文章の論理的展開についてのご指摘も頂けると幸いです。 よろしくお願いします!

• 大学受験、英作文の添削をお願いします…

TOPIC:THE LOW BIRTH RATE IS NOT REALLY A PROBLE FOR JAPAN. Im against the opinion.There are many problems difficult to solve. For example,if this low birth rate continues,Japan will have too small population.Besides,Japan is aging society.In that case,the government cannot get sufficient tax,so it has to raise tax in order to keep current level of social security.Young people will have to lead hard living and not afford to have a child.That will lead to even lower birth rate.74 Low birth rate also has a effects on educational enthusiasm.If you have only one child,you will arguablly hope that he will have high academic background to get good paid job.So many people will make their child study hard from 10 years old or so.Average academic level will rise,and companies will requre much higher abilities.There will come much diffcult time to get a good job for the non-educated. 長くなりました。こんなにwill連発でいいのでしょうか??改善のしかたを教えてください。英文(の書き方や話のつなげかた)をまずひと通り暗記したほうが早いでしょうか。

あなたが好きな漫画またはアニメの題名を一つ挙げ、どんなところに魅力を感じるのか、65~74字程度の英語で説明しなさい。 I like cartoon named Kureyon Shinchan.6 Shinnosuke is five years old and an innocent boy. There are his family's members and other characters who are so characteristic. I laugh much when Shinnosuke bothers the others and builds problems, or I'm so impressed that he helps them. Shinnosuke and other characters often fight but really think each other so important. This excellent cartoon includes what lets us feel fine and human's kindness. 70words ただの文の羅列のようになってしまいました・・・ 論理的に文章を展開できているか、正しい文法で書けているか、の二点に留意して添削して下さるとうれしいです^^ では、よろしくお願いします!

テーマ「初対面の人と接する際に、よりよい人間関係を築くためには、どのようなことに気をつけたらよいと思うか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 You should actively talk to a person whom you first meet. This is because if he and you are quiet and don't talk with each other, he and you feel uncomfortable and he never want to be in harmony with you. On the contrary, if you happily talk with him about many things, it is so easy for you to make friends with him. For these reason, it is important to talk actively. 73words 第1文で主張、第2、3文で理由、第4文でまとめ、という構成にしました。 文法・語法だけでなく、論理的展開についても言及して頂けると助かります^^

テーマは「友人がお金を貸して欲しいと頼んできたら、どうするか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 文法はもちろんですが、論理展開についても指摘して頂けると助かります。 I refuse to lend my friend my money. This is because if you once do your friend a favor to borrow your money, later he learns to ask your money. In addition, lending and borrowing money sometimes cause problems and break relationships, so you may lose your good friends. For these reason, refusing to lend your friend your money is very important to keep excellent relationships between your friends and you. 71words 第一文で意見を示し、第二、三文が理由、第四文がまとめ、という構成にしました。 疑問 (1)第一文の守護は一人称で、第二文以降が二人称になっていますが、大丈夫でしょうか? (2)第三文のrelationshipsの冠詞について、今回は複数形で一般化しましたが、単数の場合は冠詞はaかtheどちらが適切でしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします^^

• 自由英作文の添削をして下さい。

自由英作文の添削をして下さい。 辞書等使わずに書いたのでおかしな部分は多々あるかと思いますが、よろしくお願いします。 問)あなたの住んでいる町に産業廃棄物処理施設が建設されることになりました。そこで近隣の住民から反対運動が起きています。あなた自身はこの計画についてどう思いますか。あなたの意見を100語程度の英語でまとめなさい。 I disagree with the plan making an industrial waste disposal facility. I have two reasons. First,what you make this facility will destroy environment because you cut trees and close the sea to get a wide ground for it. Second,if you make it,industrial waste will not reduce. It is true that such a disposal facility may be useful,but people don't think that they have to decrease industrial waste because there is a disposal facility. It is more important to think a plan which reduce industrial waste and put it into practice than to make an industrial waste disposal facility. (102語)

テーマは「子供の育て方」についてです。 字数制限は66~74字です。 I think you should let your children often play with others. This is because they needs to learn how to get along with others and how to consider how they feel. And, if some of others are their best friends, their best friends and they would have influence on each other and overcome many troubles. For these reasons, it is important for children to play with others to grow up pleasantly. 71words 文法だけでなく、論理展開についても指摘して頂けると助かります。 第1文で主張を示し、2,3文で理由、4文でまとめ、という構成にしています。 あと、質問が1つあります。 第3文は「もし他の子のうちの何人かが親友になるならば~」という文にしたのですが、 主節の「their best friends and they」をすっきりさせる書き方はないでしょうか? theyでまとめてしまうのは文法的におかしくなりますし、このままだと不自然な文なので気になりました。 では、よろしくお願いします^^

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題文: 次のような想定で手紙の一部を書け。 「あなたが中学生のときから文通を続けてきたJamesが初めて日本を訪れることになった。滞在期間は1月から2月までではどうかと言ってきた。それに対して、(1)来日の時期は3月末からの1ヶ月間にした方がよいとすすめ、(2)なぜその方がよいかを具体的に説明し、返事を出す事にした。 印刷してある書き出しの部分に続けて、上記の(1)と(2)の内容を入れて、40語程度で書け。」 Dear James, I was delighted to get your letter and learn that you will be able to visit Japan in the near future. I am looking forward to meeting you. I will be happy to show you some of the famous places in Japan. You said in your letter that you would like to come for one month from January to February._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please let me know if that would be all right with you. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. My regards to your parents. Sincerely, yours, 自分の解答: I recommend that, however, you come for one month from in the end of March. That is why it will be still cold for getting around, and in spring, you can see a lot of beautiful Sakura which is popular for visitors in Japan. (44words)