Is a lie always bad? The truth about lies

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the truth about lies and whether they are always bad. Explore the different situations where lies can help maintain relationships and protect people's feelings.
  • Learn about the importance of deception in our everyday lives and how it allows us to live comfortably. Explore the ethical considerations of lying and the impact it can have on our relationships.
  • Get expert feedback on your English composition for university entrance exams. Ensure that your essay is logically structured and grammatically correct. Receive helpful tips on how to expand your arguments and develop your writing skills.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題文「Is a lie always bad? Why or Why not? 」、65~74字で書くこと。 I think that a lie is not always bad. There are different lies used not to hurt people or to keep good relationships. For example, if we know that one hate the other, we tell the other that no one hate you and everybody like you. Though it seems that we should not deceive people, it is essential to us to live comfortably everyday. 論理的に文章を展開させているか、また正しい文法を使って英作できているか、の二点に留意して添削して下さると助かります^^ また、質問にも答えて下さると嬉しいです。 質問(1)問題文はa lie と単数形になっていますが、英作する時にliesと複数形にして一般化してもいいのでしょうか? 結局、「色々な嘘」という形で第二文から複数形にしているので、第一文から複数形にしても差し支えないのでしょうか? 質問(2)For example以下の二文ですが、主語・目的語をwe,usで統一しましたが、こういう場合はweとyouどちらを使うべきなのでしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

>問題文「Is a lie always bad? Why or Why not? 」 I think that a lie is not always bad. There are [two types of lies. One hurts others. And the other keeps us in good relationship].("different lies"では何と違うのか具体性に欠けます.「いろいろな」の意味にはなってません.) For example, if we know that one hate[s] the other, we [may] tell the other[,] (削that no) ["No] one hate[s] you and everybody like[s] you.["](直接話法ですね.) Though [it seems→we know] that we should not deceive [people「民衆」→others「他人」], it is [essential to→more reasonable for] us to [tell innocent lies in order to] live comfortably [with others] eveveryday. >質問(1) "telling a lie"でも"telling lies"でも一般性があります.設問が"a lie"になってますから,それに従うのがよい.二種類の"lies"と,使い分ける場合だけ複数にするのはよい工夫と思います. >質問(2) "we"は「自分の立場で考えている」,"you"は「教えている」感じがしてしまいますが,一貫していればどちらでも問題は有りません. p.s. 偉そうにすいません.でも,断定しないと不安が増えちゃうからね.

waon122
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます^^ 全然、上から目線だとは感じませんでした。 厳しく添削して下さってむしろ感謝しています! differentで「様々な」という使い方になっていなかったんですね! 改善する部分も多いですが、精進します!

関連するQ&A

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「理想の家族について」です。 字数は70字前後です。 The best family is that of course that members are familiar with , and they don't lie other members. If a person once lie you , you will never believe and will hate him. In fact , not lying is very difficult , but it is important for family to keep excellent relationship. So , if you want to have the best family , you should not lie others. 計63words 内容、文法的な面で至らない点を指摘頂けると嬉しいです。 では、よろしくお願いします。

• 自由英作の添削をお願いします

もう前期試験まで一週間もないのですが、心残りなので時間がある時にでもお願いします。 阪大の2008年度の自由英作文の問題です。 Is a lie always bad? Why or why not? Answer in English in around 70 words. I don't think a lie is always bad. Because a man is happy by a lie in some cases. For example, a man was suffer from a cancer. He was getting weaken. When he asked his doctor about his cancer's situation, however, his doctor answered he was getting recovering. Of course, what his doctor said is a lie, but he was happy. A lie made him happy. よろしくお願いします。

テーマ「子供にみせるべきではない親の”背中”」 ここでいう”背中”は「子供は親の背中を見て育つ」という言葉に使われる意味の”背中”です。 字数制限は70字前後で、具体例をまじえて書くことが要求されています。 Parents should not allow their children to look at their back telling a lie. It is because people don't trust those who often tell a lie and don't want to see them. If your family member lies to you , you will be disappointed with his lie. So , telling a lie breaks a relationship among a family. From this reason, to be honest is important to get along with family members. 導入→理由→具体例→理由(展開後)→結論、という運びにしたのですが、いかがでしょうか? 論理構成、文法などについてご指摘頂けると幸いです。 では、よろしくお願いします!

• 大学受験 英作文添削

過去に質問させていただいた者です よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文 次のテーマについて自分の意見を80語以上の英語でまとめよ 最近何か知りたいことがあるとインターネットで検索する人がふえています インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典のような本はいらないと考えているようです そうした意見にあなたは賛成ですか、反対ですか  I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless. This is because thanks to the advance of technology,we can access the Internet everywhere and everytime by using computer and mobile phone. For example if you are in the train,you can access the Internet by using mobile phone. This is why I agree with the opinion that if we can access the Internet,books such as dictionary and encyclopedia are useless.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

教員採用試験の過去問の自由英作文の課題を解いてみました。突っ込み所満載だと思うので時間のある方のみで結構ですのでご教授下さい。 題目:高等学校の英語の授業で、電子メールの良い点と悪い点について書かれた単元を取り上げる。その単元の最初の授業でsmall talkをするとき、あなたが生徒に聞かせる英語を130語程度で書きなさい。 From today we are going to learn the topic that "good points and bad points of e-mail". What do you think of it? I think good point of e-mail is ″its convenience”.For example, you can send e-mail for free to all over the world immediately wherever you are. You can also send other attached files at same time. Bad point is that e-mail is "digital signature". It means you can't handle e-mail without gadgets so, you always have to possess it. What is worse sending e-mail with using gadgets is difficult for people who is not good at computers. Only those who are familiar with that can send e-mails. These are my opinions. How about your opinions? Let's start taking look at this topic. 本日より「電子メールの良い点悪い点について」のトピックにについて入っていきます。みなさんはどう思いますか。私が思うに良い点は「その利便性」にあると思います。例えば、e-mailは何処にいても世界中に瞬時に無料で送ることができます。また、その他の添付ファイルも同時に送ることもできます。 悪い点は、e-mailが電子信号であるということです。つまり、電子情報機器なしではe-mailを操作することができないのです。さらに悪いことに電子機器を使っての電子メールの送信は、ガジェット操作が不得意な人には難しいのです。それらに精通した人のみしかe-mailを送ることができないのです。 これらは私の意見です。あなたがたの意見はどうでしょうか。それではこのトピックを見ていきましょう。

• 阪大の自由英作文の添削をしてほしいです

25日の2次試験に向けて過去問をやっています ただ、英作文を添削をしてもらうことができず困っています もちろん学校に行けばしてもらえるのですが、明日から高校入試などで登校する ことができません 簡単でもいいので添削してもらえるとうれしいです また、なかなか自分の英作力で書くことのできる内容を思いつくことができませ ん そのあたりもアドバイスもらえればうれしいです 申し訳ありませんが英文は画像で添付してあります テーマは、すべて70語程度で (1)あなたが海外のどこかの国に留学し、現地の学校において、日本のことにつ いて話すように頼まれた場合、あなたはどういうことを伝えたいですか? (2)Is a lie always bad? why or why not? (3)あなたが今までに行ったことのある観光地で、もう一度行ってみたいところ はどこですか? です。どれか一つでもかまいませんのでよろしくお願いいたします 画像はこれです ttp://deaimuryou.eek.jp/up/src/up0766.jpg

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

テーマ「あなたが海外のどこかの国に留学し、現地の学校において日本のことについて話すように頼まれた場合に、どういうことを伝えるか。」というものです。 字数制限は70字前後。 今回は四季について書いてみました。 There are four seasons in Japan. We, Japanese think thier change very beautiful and interesting. For example, trees have beautiful leaves in spring and various live are active in summer, so we feel joy. However, plants fade away, animals gradually disappear in fall and there is quiet world in winter, hence we feel sad. We live a life along with four seasons and are strongly related to them. 68words 第1文で導入、2文で展開、3・4文で第2文を例示、5文でまとめ、という構成にしました。 特に、論理展開、文法について指摘して頂きたいと思っています。 よろしくお願いします。

テーマは「友人がお金を貸して欲しいと頼んできたら、どうするか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 文法はもちろんですが、論理展開についても指摘して頂けると助かります。 I refuse to lend my friend my money. This is because if you once do your friend a favor to borrow your money, later he learns to ask your money. In addition, lending and borrowing money sometimes cause problems and break relationships, so you may lose your good friends. For these reason, refusing to lend your friend your money is very important to keep excellent relationships between your friends and you. 71words 第一文で意見を示し、第二、三文が理由、第四文がまとめ、という構成にしました。 疑問 (1)第一文の守護は一人称で、第二文以降が二人称になっていますが、大丈夫でしょうか? (2)第三文のrelationshipsの冠詞について、今回は複数形で一般化しましたが、単数の場合は冠詞はaかtheどちらが適切でしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします^^

テーマ「初対面の人と接する際に、よりよい人間関係を築くためには、どのようなことに気をつけたらよいと思うか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 You should actively talk to a person whom you first meet. This is because if he and you are quiet and don't talk with each other, he and you feel uncomfortable and he never want to be in harmony with you. On the contrary, if you happily talk with him about many things, it is so easy for you to make friends with him. For these reason, it is important to talk actively. 73words 第1文で主張、第2、3文で理由、第4文でまとめ、という構成にしました。 文法・語法だけでなく、論理的展開についても言及して頂けると助かります^^