• ベストアンサー

この英語の訳誰か教えて下さい!2

これはEmily Dickinsonという人の言葉なんですが訳を教えて下さい。ささいな事でもいいです。 “We turn not older with years, but newer every day.”

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

「僕らは年々老いてゆくんじゃなくって日々若くなっている。」 なんかSFものですかい?

okoitti
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 最近英語を勉強しているもので^^;

関連するQ&A

• 私は毎日そこに行くわけではない

私は毎日そこに行くわけではない は英語でどう言えば一番いいですか? I go there but not every dayこれはどうですか??

• 和訳お願いします。ネイティヴではない人の英語です。

We need better than that,enjoying a full life of happiness with our compagnon, not necessary every day,but with activities and plans and projects,and normal "daily" share. What do you think baby?

• 訳をよろしくお願いします

My incredible husband of two years has a 4-year-old daughter with his ex-wife. I have actively helped raise "Christie" since she was barely a year. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support. We haven't communicated with the mother since the time we took her to court for refusing visitation, but my husband and I have always provided for Christie in every way possible, above and beyond the court-ordered child support.の訳をよろしくお願いします

• この英語の訳誰か教えて下さい!

これはVoltaireという人の言葉なんですが訳を教えて下さい↓ “Love truth, but pardon error.” ささいな情報でもいいです。

• 英語の訳をお願いします。

メール交換をしている相手からのメールでわからない文章があったので教えてください。 I don't know if you will enjoy spending 24 hours a day with me. Not many people do this for reasons unknown to me. Sometimes it is me, sometimes it is the other person. When I lived with friends or during marriage, we usually work different shifts. But this type of living will be true test for our relationship. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の訳について

many people do not listen to their soul. I know it's a word, but that's how we have learned to communicate; with words and through behavior. It's only human to use words to describe what can never be touched. この文の中で、2箇所質問があります。まず、that's how we ~ のとろです。文法書では、「それは~の方法だ」とか、「そのようにして~だ」と訳していましたが、それではすっきりしません。どのように訳したらよいのでしょうか。次に、最後のwhat can ~ のところです。訳がわかりません。touched はどう訳せばいいのでしょうか。宜しくお願いいたします。

• この英語の訳教えて下さい!4

これはLouisa May Alcottという人の言葉なんですが訳を教えて下さい。ささいな事でもいいです。 “There is not much danger that real talent or goodness will be overlooked long.”

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

But with this increased awareness of the Muslim , there is a lack of appreciation of the nuances within our group. The reality is that the vast majority of Muslims are secular and, like me, quite godless. We do not pray five times a day , do not read the Koran and have not spent much time inside a mosque. We only turn to Islam when a child is born , someone gets married or someone dies.

• 英語の訳、お願いします。

至急お願いします。 誰か訳して下さい。 why did you wait so long to tell me I asked you before what you wanted to do and it lead up all the way here because both of us can't communicate so well being with you this summer my feelings for you grew day by day but this relationship is just a pause to me .. yea my love was real too .. i am going to miss my 2013 summer with you .. i dont know why the whole time we talked about the things we did.. but it was an encounter and an experience, because it was with you. thanks babe

• arrive for??

お願いします 基本的なことかもしれませんが 第1文のforがわかりません。 Every four years ,as the time arrives for the Olympics,journalists write stories about the "Good Old Days,"when the original Greek Oympic Games were pure and not commercial. If we believe what we read,every ancient athlete was an amatuer,and all loved fairy play. But this is not nonsense. for the Olympicsで「オリンピックの」で訳せると思います。 このforはどんな役割ですか。