• ベストアンサー

訳をお願いしす。

日常会話ででてきた言葉なのですが、いまいちよくわかりませんでした。 前後の会話は書いておりませんが、言いたいことはわかりますでしょうか? I like women, but i like being with them not being one. とは何と言っているのでしょうか? こんなことを言っているんじゃないかなぁ~という感じで構わないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gogozenko
  • ベストアンサー率47% (45/94)
回答No.2

訳はこちら。 女性になりたいとは思わないけど、一緒に居るのは好きだよ。 つまり、異性としての女性が好きという意味だと思います。

96-pooh
質問者

お礼

なるほど!彼も男なわけですね。 どうもありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

I like women, but i like being with them not being one. 女性と一緒にいるのは好きだけど、女性になりたいとは思わないな!

96-pooh
質問者

お礼

早い回答ありがとうございます。 どの男性も女性と一緒にいることは好きなんですね。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします!

1. 'I used to like them a lot but now I just be like aw they are cute but I don't like then as much anymore.' 2. ' i'm haft way thourgh with the day, Yehet.

• 日本語訳で質問です。

遠距離恋愛中の彼からのメールで分からない訳し方があったので、英語のわかる方お願いします。翻訳機はやめてください。 (1)Seriously, I do. (2)This is very important to me to be able to handle being away from each other. Like I said, this will happen again. Not me moving somewhere else and not being with you, but being gone for 6 months at a time. I know I probably sound mean or cold when I say things like that, but that's not what I'm trying to do. (3)I will try to put some pictures up once I do.

• being board・・・??

友達の紹介でしりあったアメリカ人なんですが、一度顔をあわせてから初めてのメールの一部です。 辞書で調べましたがうまく訳せません。 最後のほうも彼は、クラブはすきだけど、行くのは嫌いといっているんですか? 私、基本的なことをきちんと理解しきれていないようなので調べてもうまくわかりませんでした・・・なので訳わかる方教えて下さいお願いします。 I really hate being board.... so I like to stay active... I like to do whatever...whoever I'm with... for example I'm pretty easy going...some people don't like clubs... I like them, but I don't have to go too them...

• この訳を教えてください。

すみません! また皆様の力を貸してください! これは、彼に日本にいる外国人男性は日本人女性を軽く見ているから嫌だとSkypeで伝えたそのあとのメールできました。 私がこの前のメールの other stuffと言う意味がわからなくて彼に聞いたあとの返事です。 What I meant by "other stuff" was when we talked about foreigners and how people look at us (me). I hope I I like you (名前).I'm sorry if that is being too forward (aggressive), but like I said before, I don't talk to other women like I talk to you. I think you're really great. ; ) この中のI like you (名前).は 恋愛感情ありの好きですか? それても人間又は友達として好きなんでしょうか? 翻訳アプリつかってもヘンテコな日本語でまったくわかりません。 私は彼のことが好きになってきているので、告白的な意味合いだったら嬉しいですが... どのようにみなさんからは見受けられますか? 訳ともども教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が堪能な方! 訳をお願いできますか?

I wanna try a song about being blonde, blondes. I was trying to think okay what I have to say. Well, I'm a blonde and blondes are more fun. There is several against them. I decided to play with it and I get sick out of it at the same time. I am totally forgot 'o person and I know that. So it's like yeah, I'm blonde so I'm sorry and I get kind of quirky. But you know, I don't consider myself a domb person. So it was just like this is what I'm like as an individual. And yes, there is a label being blonde but it doesn't define me. I wanna try the song 'bout being blonde. They showed me this track and I really liked it and just kind of singging along to it, singging with it and the song just flew pretty quickly.

• 訳の修正なんですが

訳を見ていただきたいのですが、 外国人の男の人から届いたメッセージです。 I still have your email adress but you are to busy to even spend time with me! I really like you, but I would like to have a girlfriend! Hope ou can understand that! 君のアドレスはまだあるけど君は忙しくて僕と@@@@@@@. 僕はきみをスキだけれど僕は恋人が欲しい。わかってくれ。 という訳でいいのですか? @@@@の部分はちょっときちんとやくせないので教えていただきたいです。 そして、どのような感じで言っているのかも私には分らないのですが、強い言い方ですか?わかるよな!みたいな・・・ それともふつうでしょうか 教えて下さいお願いします

• the tide is high の訳

"The Tide is High" The tide is high but I'm holdin' on I'm gonna be your number one I'm not the kinda guy who gives up Just like that - oh no サッポロ Draftone のCMの曲なのですが、直訳すると、 潮は満ちているが、私は持ちこたえている。 私はあなたのナンバーワンになるでしょう。 私はそのように諦めるような男ではない。 という感じになると思うのですが…。 もっと、良い訳を教えていただける方がいらっしゃいましたら、よろしくお願いします。

• 訳見てください

前にメールをしていて、お互いあわないということで話し合って切ったEパルがいました。私が登録しているサイトを見ていたら彼が新たに登録して私にきずいたらしくメッセージがきました。 see that you are looking at my profile! This is me, ***(名前)! I still have your email adress but you are to busy to even spend time with me! I really like you, but I would like to have a girlfriend! Hope ou can understand that とはガールフレンドがほしいけどあなたは忙しい。分ってね みたいなやくでいいのでしょうか?言い方としてはどのような感じでしょうか? 適当な感じでしょうか? 教えて下さいおねがいします

• 意味をよろしくお願いします

I’m a pretty direct woman who has wanted to reject “the rules.” I’ve tried to be vulnerable and real with men that I’m interested in, and more often than not, this sends them running for the hills. I’m starting to think that there is something to this whole, like, mysterious being-hard-to-get thing. But it’s just not who I am. Even if I did play this game, I would still have a body of work anyone could easily Google about being a feminist, sex-positive woman. Kinda takes the mystery out. 最後のKinda takes the mystery out.の意味をよろしくお願いします

• 訳して下さい

I am not wanting or looking to fight, but I will not go along with being controlled and living by ultimatums!!! お願いします!