• ベストアンサー

訳して下さい

I am not wanting or looking to fight, but I will not go along with being controlled and living by ultimatums!!! お願いします!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は、喧嘩を欲しているわけでも、喧嘩の糸口をさがしているわけでもないが、他から統制されたり、最後通牒また最後通牒の毎日はお断りだ。

mariebb
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 日本語にして下さい

To tell you the truth, I'm ok with being single. Not even looking to be with anyone right now. I just go out to have fun.

• 英語の翻訳

If I buy 2 and above, will be less than $40 each since combined shipping ? I am looking for good condition, no fungus, with both lens cap. の翻訳を教えてください。

• これを訳してくれませんか?

I texted sorry a while back. I even said sorry. When I am working or on the day’s I have to go work, I do not need stress from home. My focus should be on work. I will accept the apology this time. I am not looking to aggravate but if I do having a calm adult conversation should take place.

• 翻訳お願いします

たびたびすみません。 翻訳お願いいたします。 Ah.... Actually it is 3:30AM here in England I Should be sleeping, but I do not feel tired at the moment haha :) Only 10 Days? Wow, that seems rather short That sounds like a good plan I am sure that you will have a good time Well, I do not have many plans for the holiday this time Usually at this time I would usually spend more time with my family But next year I will have many big plans One of my plans is to go to Japan! :D Maybe I will go to Osaka or Kyoto, Do you know any interesting places to visit in this area?? Yes, I would like to, but..... I can not right now My Japanese is not that good So i cannot make mail or sentance that well in Japanese Sorry, But someday I want too By the way.... I am wondering.... Do you understand my English??

• 至急。英語について。

私、東京で一人暮らしする訳じゃないし、 それに、(あなたが私の)家に泊まるのは私のママが許さないと思う。(>_<) あと私、前も言ったけど英語だって話せないのに ずっと一緒にいるのはあなただってせっかくアメリカから来るのに楽しくないだろうし... なんか(色々考えちゃって)不安なんだよね。 と言いたいですが、 I will not live by myself in Tokyo, and my mother will not allow you to stay at my house. Moreover, as I told you before that I don't speak English, it will not be fun for you being together with me all the time in Japan especially you come from the U.S.. I am a bit worried. ↑間違っているところはないでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

(自分の子供が親に甘えているという文脈)A parent always loves his kids, but when is it time to say "enough is enough" and let them go? I will not have Dale come and live with us in our tiny home. I will not have Dale come and live with usのところは単にI will not have Dale live with usではいけないのでしょうか?なぜhave Dale comeとする必要があるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳をお願いしす。

日常会話ででてきた言葉なのですが、いまいちよくわかりませんでした。 前後の会話は書いておりませんが、言いたいことはわかりますでしょうか? I like women, but i like being with them not being one. とは何と言っているのでしょうか? こんなことを言っているんじゃないかなぁ~という感じで構わないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• Legion T750i RAM Upgrade

legion t750i RAM upgrade. Hi, I want to upgrade the RAM in my Legion t750i desktop but I am not sure which type to buy that will work smoothly with the system. I hope you can help me, thanks! ※OKWAVEより補足:「Lenovo:デスクトップ(IdeaCentre・Lenovo等)」についての質問です。

• これを和訳して頂けませんか?

I am serious about you my love, you are my present & my future! I realized that there was a connection with you & had no fear in letting you know how much you benefit me, mean & how I am in love with you! I love you sweetheart, quoting a text from the bible, not as well: where you go I will go, your people will be my people.. I can not say enough I love you, I love you, I love you 宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳で質問です。

遠距離恋愛中の彼からのメールで分からない訳し方があったので、英語のわかる方お願いします。翻訳機はやめてください。 (1)Seriously, I do. (2)This is very important to me to be able to handle being away from each other. Like I said, this will happen again. Not me moving somewhere else and not being with you, but being gone for 6 months at a time. I know I probably sound mean or cold when I say things like that, but that's not what I'm trying to do. (3)I will try to put some pictures up once I do.