• ベストアンサー

これを訳してくれませんか?

I texted sorry a while back. I even said sorry. When I am working or on the day’s I have to go work, I do not need stress from home. My focus should be on work. I will accept the apology this time. I am not looking to aggravate but if I do having a calm adult conversation should take place.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

少し前にごめんとテキストした。ソーリーとさえ言った。私が仕事をしている時や仕事の日には、仕事しなければならない。家庭からのストレスは持ち込めない。  私は仕事に集中しなければならない。この度は謝罪を受け入れる。冷静な大人の会話ができれば、事を荒立てる気はない。  

mariebb
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• このshouldは何ですか?

I am sorry that a talented painter like you is not be known to the world.と書いたところ、 I am sorry that a talented painter like you should not be known to the world.と、is より should のほうがよいとありました。 理由を解説していただけませんでしょうか。

• 丁寧な対応ができず..

さきほど電話で、いそがしくて丁寧な対応ができなくて失礼しました。 と英語で言う場合ですが Im sorry i could not handle (?) to your call. accept my apologyだとちょっと大げさな気がします、そこで 失礼しました程度だと sorryで大丈夫でしょうか。 そして、丁寧な対応に関しては、まったくおもいつきません。 poorはちょっと違うかんじがしますし.. ばたばたしていて、電話がかかってきたのに関わらず 丁寧に対応できなかったのを謝る場合のフレーズをおしえていただければ たすかります。おねがいします!

• should の意味がわかりません!

I do not seek your death, God knows; I should be sorry to see you suffer in the least." この文の"should"の意味は「(私)なら」ですか、それともいわゆる「万一のshould」ですか?それとも「~に違いない」の意味の should でしょうか?

• hold out for an apology

I asked for an apology, but she says she did nothing wrong, and that my mother deserves to know anything that is said about her. I asked my mother for an apology for spying on her adult daughter, and she said I should apologize for the things I've said. This has made me feel like an outsider in my own family, and I don't really want anything to do with any of them. Can I hold out for an apology? 最後のCan I hold out for an apology? はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳をお願いできますでしょうか。

海外のネットショップで買い物をしたのですが、クレジットカードが認証されていないようです。 よろしくお願いいたします。 翻訳をお願いいたします。 Sorry, I do not understand? We need you to confirm the small amount put through on your card on 2 July before we are able to proceed with your order. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me

• よろしくお願いします

At the checkout counter I noticed the clerk had a tattoo in the cleavage of her breasts. I could see it because of her low-cut blouse. What's the correct protocol? Should I ignore the obvious, or should I look closer to be sure I am seeing it correctly? Should I compliment her on her nice tattoo? What exactly am I to do while she's ringing up my purchase? am I to doはshould I doと同意でしょうか?その場合なぜ後者を使わないのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語でリクエストの断り方を教えてください

海外の方から「do you take requests?」 と質問をいただきました。 (私の掲示板のイラストを見て、コメント欄から) 英語は苦手なので、どんなふうに断ってよいかわかりません。 あまりカタくならない雰囲気で 「リクエストは受け付けていません、ごめんなさいっ」 と返したいのですが、 「I do not accept the request,sorry.」でいいのでしょうか? acceptはなんか意味が違うなあと思って・・・。 どうぞ宜しくお願いします。

• お手数ですが、翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。 入金前に落札者より、下記メールが届きました。 随分と謝っておりますが、要はキャンセルと言う事でしょうか? お手数ですが、翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 can you cancell this order i am having a problem . with pay pall sorry for any problem i am not happy to tell you . this . i wish i can purchase this but at this time i cant .. i am so sorry this i feel so bad to do this sorry sorry sorry . thank you for your understanding again i am so sorry

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 「What do people most often criticize about you? -There's no on-going criticism. I'm open to personal and professional growth and welcom the opportunity to improve.」 「I am committed to this company and its advancement so, should I not be selected, I will work with and support whoever might get selected. However, I do feel that my experience in the department and with the team would make me the best candidate.」 どなたか、お願い致します。

• not able toとcannot の違い

I am not able to do it.は  I cannot do it.とどのように違いますか? よろしくお願いします