英文の添削をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼女とデートすれば、その間は幸せになれるだろう
  • もし彼女がここにいれば、僕は後ろから彼女の首にキスするのに
  • 添削と解説をお願いします
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします

英文の添削をお願いします 2つの英文を作ったのですが、おかしいところがあれば 訂正と解説をお願いします。 1.To date with her , i would to ve happy during to.  (彼女とデートすれば、その間は幸せになれるだろう) 2.If only she were here i would have kiss her neck to behind of her.  (もし彼女がここにいれば、僕は後ろから彼女の首にキスするのに) 2.の後ろからというのは、from behind of her. と迷いましたが、 二つともピンときませんでした。。。 よろしくお願いします。

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

If I go on a date with her, I will be happy for some time. If she were here, I would kiss her neck from behind.

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

こんにちは。英文を見ていただけるとうれしいです。よろしくお願いします。 ・彼女はいつも学年でトップの成績なのに、両親は全く褒めたりしないらしい。かわいそう。 She always gets the best grade in her school, but I heard her parents have never praised her for that. I feel sorry for her. ※「褒める」はcomplimentとかもありますが、こういう親が子供を褒める場合によく使われる言い方はありますか?それと、「学年で」がよくわからなくて「学校で」にしてしまったのですが、どういうのが一番一般的なのでしょうか。 ・旅行に行って、 「せっかくここまで来たのに、なんで自分のうちでもできるようなことをしなきゃいけないの?」(違うことがしたいという反語的な意味合いです) I've come all the way here and why do I have to do things I could(or can?) do at home?

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。私は、ある大学同窓会のホームページ管理を委託されています。  その掲示板に、「留学先で知り合った***さんを捜して、彼女の連絡先をメールしてほしい」という依頼が英文で来ました。  そこで、 ======  申し訳ありませんが、彼女を捜し出すことは不可能ですし、許可無く個人情報を公開できません。  もし彼女と連絡を取りたいのであれば、**大学気付で彼女に手紙を出してみてはいかがでしょうか。  追伸:実名の部分を伏せ字にさせて頂きました。 ======  というように書きたいのですが、以下の英文でよろしいでしょうか。  よろしくお願いします。 Hello, I'm web master of this site. Sorry, It's impossible to look for her, and I can't disclose personal information without her permission. If you want to contact her, I suggest that address her care of ** Univ. Thank you for reading my broken English. P.S : I made that the part of the real name turned down.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 ”長所”を辞書で引くと、色々な単語がでていますが、人の性格の長所について、言うときはどの単語を使えば良いのでしょうか? When I look the word "chosho" up in the dictionary, I come across various items.  I wonder which word to use when I would like to mention the 'chosho' of a person.

• 英文の添削

私は友達に温水プールに行こうと電話を掛けたが彼女の携帯はオフになっていた。 I will calling on the telephone to go to a friend to a warm water swimming pool but to get hold of her mobile phone is turned off. 英文の文章が自信ありません。添削をお願いします。

• 英文添削おねがいします。

自分が今の仕事を選んだ理由を英文で書きました。 添削よろしくお願いします。 I was working as a guide helper when I was a university student. I chose the work related with the person with autisms because of that. I was mental disabilities person's guide helper. However, there were person with autisms in that, too. I had gone out to various places with them on the weekend. But there were a lot of people who have taken a turn in the park during a day. And some people went to the same place every time. When I went out with the person, who lives in group home, She said "I don’t know why I am here, and I want to go home.” And she cried. At that time, I was working as a part-time job. Therefore, I did not neatly know their detailed situations. But I doubted that "Is their life good as today?" in many times. Of course, there were a lot of happiness and goodness, too. However, doubted things very strongly impression in me. So I thought that I want to help the individuals diagnosed with autism to be able to spend the full life happier than now. Therefore, I have chosen the current job that was able to be more deeply related with the person with autism.

• 英文2.

英文 I hate to contradict you, but I have all sorts of date here which show otherwise. 訳 お言葉を返すようですが、ここにそれが事実でないことを示すあらゆる種類のデータがあります。 ここでのotherwiseはどういう意味ですか??? 教えてください!

• この英文の文法は正しいですか?

この英文の文法は正しいですか? Had she lost another one, she would’ve end just like her son. (Lucky Sue by Men I Trust) 仮定法大過去だと思うんですが、endはended になるんじゃないのかなと疑問に思いました。 僕の持っているテキストの大過去の例文には、 Had I known you were ill, I would have visited you. と書いてありましたので、have の次は過去形になるのではないかと思います。 これは例外ということですか?

• 添削お願いします

We have to go through immigration to enter the United States. When I came back here, a lot of international students were waiting in line. 米国に入国するには入国審査を経なければなりません。私がここに戻って来るとき、たくさんの留学生が(入国審査を受ける為に)並んで待っていました。 以前も似たような英文を質問させていただいたのですが、少し内容を変えたかったのでもう一度質問させていただきます。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください。

以下の英文を添削していただけないでしょうか。 The news of Prince Charles getting remarried is also broadcasted widely in Japan. I want Prince Charles to be happy, but I liked Princess Diana and wish that they would have a small ceremony in respect of the deceased Princess Diana. What do you think? Normally, I would love to see the broadcast of the gorgeous English royal wedding ceremony, but this time I'm thinking that it's okay not to be able to see it. 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「チャールズ皇太子の再婚のニュースは日本でも流れています。チャールズ皇太子には幸せになってほしいけど、でも私はダイアナ妃が好きだったから、ダイアナさんのことを慮って出来るだけ慎ましやかな挙式にしてほしいなと思ってしまいます。あなたはどう思う? 本来だったら私は英国王室の豪華な挙式を観たいところなんだけど、でも今回ばかりは、それを観られなくてもいいと思っています。」 なるべく自分の意見は控えめに言いたいのですが、上の英文ではなんだか控えめさに欠けてるように感じます…。 「出来るだけ慎ましやかな挙式にしてほしいなと思ってしまいます」というところと「今回ばかりは、それを観られなくてもいいと思っています」というところを特に控えめにしたいのですが、どう表現したらいいのか分かりません。 どなたか助けてください、お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文

以下の英文の翻訳お願いできませんか? (1)I had a sister who had diabetes. She died when she was 39. If she had lived a century ago, she would have been dead by the age of 14. Had she been born today, she probably would have lived a full life because gene therapy would soon be able to replace her defective genes. My parents told me Andrea had diabetes when I was a high school student in California. And later, I learned Andrea would have the disease forever and world be taking shots every day of her life so she could live. I knew it was serious. Without insulin, Andrea's cells would die even though she had plenty of sugar in her blood. Each day she would measure her sugar level and then inject insulin into her thigh. (2)Time passed, and I went to Colorado College. Andrea went to the University of Southern California. I think that USC was a good choice for her. She went to classes, parties, and maintained her California blonde good looks. She graduated, married a lawyer-to- be, adopted a child because of repeated miscarriages due to her diabetes, and got divorced--- a typical American story except for the diabetes. (3)Andrea died on the operating table at the age of 39. It was cardiac arrest, not an uncommon fate for diabetics whose cardiovascular systems were compromised. She had visited me to say goodbye ---except I did not know it. (4)One day Andrea came to Buffalo. We soon learned she was going blind. She told us that only an operation would help her eyes. Her physicians did not hold out much hope because of her lifelong treatment with insulin; although it had saved her life, it had also caused malfunctioning in her circulatory system. Her eyes were only part of the problem; her entire cadiovascular system was compromised. The operation, in fact, would be dangerous. (5)My sister was adamant. She had tried going to classes designed to help patients who were going blind. She said she would rather be dead than blind. She was going forward with the operation, which would be in a couple of weeks. (6)Andrea, along with the rest of my famiy,remainedin California while I was moving about the country getting an education, as well as being a wife and mother of children. I settled on the two opposite side of the country in Buffalo, New York.