• ベストアンサー

英文添削をお願いします!

教えて頂きたく、またお邪魔します。 英文添削をお願いします! 1,教育システムはレベルが下がってきています。 Education systems are getting down the level.             2,An original[old style, first] Beetle were stopped producing. I heard about it on the news 初代ビートルの製造を中止したとニュースで聞いた。 (初代 = original, old style, first???どれを使うべきでしょうか?) 3,今まであまり気づかなかったけど、言われてみると本当にそうだね I didn't take notice of it so much, but I really think so when I hear it. 4,その映画の主演は誰だった?Who was the leading actor in the movie? (主演 = main star, hero,starring???どれを使うべきでしょうか?)イギリス人のひとはmain starとかheroと言っていました。 5、会話の中で、イギリス人のひとが”more deeper”と言っていました。 なんで???なぜ比較級をダブルにするのでしょうか?

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

junglelawさん、こんにちは。 >1,教育システムはレベルが下がってきています。 Education systems are getting down the level.              教育システム自体が、レベルが下がってきているのではなく 教育システムによって、子供たちの学力が低下してきている・・という意味だと思うので Because of a reformation of the education system,scholatic aputitude of children rise to a lower level. 教育システムの変革に伴い、子供たちの学力は、低下している。 のように訳してみました。 >2,An original[old style, first] Beetle were stopped producing. I heard about it on the news 初代ビートルの製造を中止したとニュースで聞いた。 (初代 = original, old style, first???どれを使うべきでしょうか?) 一番最初のモデル、ということで The first model of Beetle were stopped producing. とするのはどうでしょうか。 I heard about・・以下はとてもいいと思います。 >3,今まであまり気づかなかったけど、言われてみると本当にそうだね I didn't take notice of it so much, but I really think so when I hear it. take notice ofを使っていますね。 どちらかというと、注目する、というイメージです。 Nobady took any notice of his advice. 誰も彼の忠告を気に留めなかった。 He was very much taken notice of. 彼は大いに注目された。 などのように使います。ここでは、気付かなかった、ということなので、 become aware of 気付く を使ってみましょう。 Though I've never become aware of it,when all is said,I think it is surely true. 今まで気付かなかったけれど、結局それはその通りだね。 のように訳してみました。 言われてみると、というのが少し難しいですね。 when all is saidで、結局、とどのつまり、という感じにしてみました。 >4,その映画の主演は誰だった?Who was the leading actor in the movie? (主演 = main star, hero,starring???どれを使うべきでしょうか?) 主演者は、 a leading actor(a leading actress) a star (performer) などです。どちらでもよいと思います。 junglelawさんの訳は、文句なしでキレイだと思います。 >5、会話の中で、イギリス人のひとが”more deeper”と言っていました。 なんで???なぜ比較級をダブルにするのでしょうか? これは、誇張した言い方だと思います。 会話ではよく見られる言い方ではないでしょうか。 「より深い、もっと深い」というニュアンスを出したいんでしょうね。 ご参考になればうれしいです。頑張ってください!

junglelaw
質問者

お礼

ご教授ありがとうございました。詳細なご説明まで頂き、感謝致します。 とても参考になりました。 今後とも宜しくお願いします。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• 0grin
  • ベストアンサー率18% (10/53)
回答No.1

今日は。 >1,教育システムはレベルが下がってきています。 >Education systems are getting down the level. 直訳すると、「The level of the education system is declining」になりますが、「systemが下がる」と言うことは おかしい英語だとおもいます。 それで、次のは如何でしょうか? The education system is worsening. または The standard of education (delivered by the system) is getting lower. >(初代 = original, old style, first???どれを使うべきでしょうか?) この文脈で「classic」が当てはめるかな。 たとえば、 I heard on the news that they've stopped making the classic Beetle. >(主演 = main star, hero,starring???どれを使うべきでしょうか?)イギリス人 >ひとはmain starとかheroと言っていまし た。 Who starred in that movie? >5、会話の中で、イギリス人のひとが”more deeper”と言っていました。 >なんで???なぜ比較級をダブルにするのでしょうか? これは強調です。日本語の「もっと、もっと深く!」と同じ意味合いです。

junglelaw
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!! 回答を参考にさせていただき、是非使ってみたいと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 First October ‘10 I thought whether I would go out to drink or not after work. Finally I decided not to go, as I will do next Monday and Tuesday. And most of the reasons what I decided so is to watch a TV program. Perhaps, if most of people hear it, they feel I am sad person. Most of my favorite TV program is “walking town to meet in the world” And it is the town I love and hadn’t been to six months ago. After watching it, I’m sure I’ll go Bergen. I want to watch it as soon as possible.

• 英文の穴埋めの添削をお願いします!

1)Rie had a dream of becoming a movie star even though she didn't know how to (become) it. 2)On the floor beside his bed a book (lay) open. He has been reading it before he fell asleep the previous night. 3)Will you (lend) me your dictionary for a while? 4)“I'm suffering from all that exercise we did yesterday.” “So am I. My legs are (aching) so much. I can't walk.” 5)We (chose) him mayor of our city. 6)You shouldn't (rely) this map. 7)It seemed (clearly) to me that John is guilty. 8)You have to (raise) your hand if you want to speak in class. 9)I'm not quite sure what book (he was talking it about). 10)I always keep the dictionary on the desk so that I can (look) it at any time. ()内の添削をお願いします。 和訳や解説を加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 正しい自然な英文に添削願います。

英語にたけている皆様へ 以下の内容を英文にしましたが、おかしいところ・不自然なところを御指摘・添削願います。 日本語: 今日は家族4人でA川に蛍を見に行きました。ついたときには既にたくさんの人たちが川沿いにいて待ち構えていました。蛍は思っていたほどたくさんいませんでしたが、家族全員見るのは初めてだったので暗闇で光る蛍たちは幻想的で感動的なものでした。光が最高潮に達した8時半すぎには周辺の道路は大混雑で駐車場から出るのも一苦労でした。 私の稚拙な英文: Today,I went to the A river to watch fireflies with my familiy of four. There were already many people waiting it along the river when we arrived there. Fireflies were not so many less than I expect, but shining in the dark was fantastic and impressed all my families had watched at the first time. After 8:30p.m. at when the climax of it, peripheral road got congested greatly. So we had to waste time to go out the parking. 絶対おかしい。よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削について

英語でワンピースについておおまかに書いてみました。 自分の周りに添削してくれる人がいないので、教えていただける方に、添削お願いします^^      I know a lot comics written by Japanese. My favorite Japanese comic is ONE PIECE. There are some reasons for that. The first reason is that the picture is very fine. It is elaborately drawn by professionals. I can't turn my eyes away from the dynamic picture. Another reason is that the story is interesting. There are many battles between justice and evil so I am excited very much. The hero encounters some new comrades and travels around the world with them. But the hero sometimes experiences the sorrow of parting so I am moved so deeply. It is also reason that I can love the characters in ONE PIECE. Each the personality of the hero and the comrades are very strong but all of them have the spirit "one for all, all for one." They have strong bonds of friendship. I am sometimes envious. ONE PIECE is one of the best comics for me and I can enjoy whenever I read it. I can't love ONE PIECE more. 最後にカッコイイ言葉でしめくくりたいのですが、これで大丈夫でしょうか? また、内容全般で、文を直したほうが良い個所を中心に、あればおしえていただけると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします!!

• * 英文の添削をお願いします *

毎回、英作文をするのにエネルギーをどっと使います。みなさんの知恵を貸してください。宜しくお願いします。 中学校時代のハンドボール部の仲良し5人組みと会いました。 I met my group of five close friends of handball club in junior high school. あなたはもてそうだからたくさんチョコレートをもらうでしょうね。 You seem be popular with women, so I'm sure you will get a lot of chocolate. あなたはもてるからたくさんプレゼントをもらったでしょうね。 I know you are very popular among women, so you're given plenty of presents by women. 日本は今、バレンタインデーでとても盛り上がっているので、そのことについて書きます。 In Japan, .....               Today I write about it. *「盛り上がっている」という言い方がわかりませんでした。be charged up は使えるでしょうか? 前回の3通分のメール返事は次ので書くね。 I will reply next time about last 3 emails バレンタインは一大イベントです。 Saint Valentine's Day is a big event. 私は毎年主人のためにいろいろな種類のチョコレートを作ります。 I make many kinds of chocolates for my husband every year. 今回はホームステイ先で習ったラムボールというチョコ作りに初挑戦しました。 This time, I first challenged making [tried to make] the chocolate called the rum ball that I learned in a homestay place. 長文ですみません。教えて下さい。

• 英文の添削,お願いします。

英文の添削の指導を,お願いできないでしょうか? 私はニックネームでは呼ばれていません。ファーストネームの本名で呼ばれています。 私の名前は2文字で呼びやすいうえに、日本ではとても珍しい名前です。 日本でも、イギリスでよくある johnとかbenのように、「よくある名前」はありますが、 私は今まで一度も自分と同じ名前の人に会ったことがないくらなのです。 I'm not called by a nickname, but with my real first name.       My name is made up of two letters. It is easy to call and unique as a Japanese name. In fact, I've never met a single person who has the same name as mine, while there are common names in Japan like John or Ben in Britain.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

ファンレター用の英文を自分で書いたのですが、文章を見てやってください。 Dear Jude Law Hello. How are you? My name is XX, from Japan. I think I like you after seeing the movie “Sherlock Holmes.”I saw you for the first time in “My Blueberry Nights.” but It was only then that I became a fan of you. Since then, I watching your works. But I still haven't watched lost. Now, I am watching little by little. 「シャーロック・ホームズ」を見てから、あなたが気になっています。私が始めてあなたを見たのは 「マイ・ブルーベリー・ナイツ」ですけれど、ファンになったのはそのときです。それ以来、あなたの作品を見ています。けれどまだたくさんは見ていません。今、少しずつ見ている最中です。 I especially like movie is “Sherlock Holmes”, “Sleuth” and “Gattaca.” 特に好きな映画は「シャーロック・ホームズ」、「スルース」そして「ガタカ」です。 I had image changed about John Watson. He is very cool, brave and very charmer. ワトソンに関しては、私の持っていたイメージが変わりました。彼はかっこよくて勇敢で、とても魅力的な人です。 Of course I like other works. もちろん、他の作品も好きです。 I am tensed on the characters exchange line and atmosphere surrounding them in “Sleuth” 「スルース」では登場人物のやりとりや彼らを取り巻く雰囲気に緊張します。 “Gattaca” is a thoughtful movie. I think what this environment applicable to real world. So I could sympathy Eugene. But his choices last is painful... It is a work which gives us the feeling of stillness and the pain with like a chest tightened but it's an unbearably attractive and great one at the same time. 「ガタカ」は考えさせられる映画です。この環境は現実世界にも当てはまるように思います。だからユージーンには共感できました。彼の選んだ最後は辛いけれど。寒々しくて胸が締め付けられるような辛さを感じるけれど、たまらなく魅力的で、素晴らしい作品です。 I want to see it just one time your stage but it's not easy. So I wish your good heath and success from faraway Japan. あなたの舞台を一度でいいから見てみたいけれど、そう簡単にはいきません。ですので遠く日本から、あなたの健康と成功を願っております。 Of course I'm look forward to new movie. もちろん新作映画も楽しみにしています。 Last, Could you do me a favor? 最後に我侭をいいでしょうか? Could you please send me your signed autographed photograph? あなたのサイン入りポートレイトを送っていただけませんか? I think it would be greatest it if you would do that. そうしていただけたら、とても光栄です。 I have enclosed a self-addressed envelope. 念のため、私の住所を添えておきます。 Thank you for reading this to the end. 最後まで読んでくださってありがとうございます。 I will be roothing for you. あなたを応援しています。 Please take care of yourself. お体に気をつけて。 以上です。 書いたものの、自信がありません。 ミスや、文章の不自然がありましたら教えてください。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。文法ミスや表現のおかしいところを指摘していただけるとうれしいです(^^) Hello my Dearest Candy. You have already known this news right, Ms.Arakawa, the Japanese figure skater, have won the gold medal. I knew this news when I waked up and turned on TV. This news gave me an impression. I think it's really wonderful for someone to achieve the dream. Do you think so? My dream is tinier than her, but I want to realize my dream someday. Now, it is a secret, but someday I will tell you my dream. See you soon, My Dearest candy. (参考までに日本文) キャンディーはもう知ってるよね。荒川が金メダル取ったこと。私は今朝おきて知ったんだけど、すごく感動したわ。人が夢を達成することって、素晴らしいよね。そう思わない?私の夢は彼女に比べて小さいけど、いつか達成したいと思ってるの。今は夢のことまだ秘密だけど、今度話すね。

• 添削お願いします。

英作文に添削お願いします。 I respect Ai Miyazato who is a prefessional golfer.There are several reasons for it. First, she has a lot of victories, because she is tough.She has won the 1st prize many times from junior high school student until present time.Second, she is good at not only golf but also English.She has taken place in American tour since 2006, so she has spent a lot of time in Amica.At first, she coudn't speak English well, but she can speak it well now.Third, she always care her fashion.She choose her clothes by herself.She has an eye, so she is fashionable.Fourth, she has her motto;"Where there is a will, there is a way."(意志あるところに道はある)This motto strikes to the heart, so I like it.She has her own mind. It is reason why she is tough.For these seasons, I respect Ai Miyazato very much, so I am going to continue supporting her.

• この英文あっていますか?

英文を添削していただけないでしょうか。 Thank you for telling me the proverb. I really like it, so I memorized it. I'm glad that you liked my card. Can you tell me your birthday so that I can send you a birthday card. Mine is May 1st. 『あのことわざを教えてくれてありがとう。とても気に入ったので暗記しちゃいました。カードを気に入ってもらえて良かったです。誕生日にもあなたにカードを送りたいので誕生日を教えてもらえますか?ちなみに私の誕生日は5月1日です。』 気になるのは Mine is.. のところです。なんか唐突でぶっきらぼうではないかと…。しかし日本語の「ちなみに」にあたる英語がわかりません。 どなたか助けてください、お願いします!