• ベストアンサー

英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。文法ミスや表現のおかしいところを指摘していただけるとうれしいです(^^) Hello my Dearest Candy. You have already known this news right, Ms.Arakawa, the Japanese figure skater, have won the gold medal. I knew this news when I waked up and turned on TV. This news gave me an impression. I think it's really wonderful for someone to achieve the dream. Do you think so? My dream is tinier than her, but I want to realize my dream someday. Now, it is a secret, but someday I will tell you my dream. See you soon, My Dearest candy. (参考までに日本文) キャンディーはもう知ってるよね。荒川が金メダル取ったこと。私は今朝おきて知ったんだけど、すごく感動したわ。人が夢を達成することって、素晴らしいよね。そう思わない?私の夢は彼女に比べて小さいけど、いつか達成したいと思ってるの。今は夢のことまだ秘密だけど、今度話すね。

• 英語
  • 回答数6
  • ありがとう数9

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.5

Gです。 こんにちは!  日記に名前をつけてくれましたね。 Candyはかわいい名前ですね。 ではまた一行一行やってみましょうね。 > Hello my Dearest Candy. You have already known this news right, Ms.Arakawa, the Japanese figure skater, have won the gold medal.キャンディーはもう知ってるよね。荒川が金メダル取ったこと。 ここでは現在完了を使わずに、You already know this news that Ms. Arakawa, a Japanese skater, won a gold medal. と現在形を使って「今現在もう知っている」と言うフィーリングになるわけです。 知るようになった、と言うフィーリングではないからですね。 >I knew this news when I waked up and turned on TV. This news gave me an impression. 私は今朝おきて知ったんだけど、すごく感動したわ。 knewは知っていた、と言うフィーリングがあるときに使います。 知った、と言うフィーリングはlearnedと言う表現をします。 learnedと言うと何か勉強を習うというような感じがしますが、ニュースなどを知る事をlearnと言う動詞を使います。 hear/heardでも良いです。 I learned (about) this news when I woke up and turned on the TV this morning. I was really moved byt the news.と言う表現になります。the TVとしてくださいね。 impressedと言う単語には「すごいと思った」と言うフィーリングの感動ですが、このmovedと言う表現は「感激する」「心を動かされる」と言うかなりフィーリングの強い表現を作り出す事が出来ます。 >I think it's really wonderful for someone to achieve the dream. Do you think so? 人が夢を達成することって、素晴らしいよね。そう思わない? I think it's really wonderful for someone to achieve a dream. Don't you think so? とちょっと直しました。 >My dream is tinier than her, but I want to realize my dream someday. 私の夢は彼女に比べて小さいけど、いつか達成したいと思ってるの。 「私の夢は彼女に比べて」と言う表現は、「私の夢は彼女のに比べて」と言う事ですね。 ですから、My dream is tinier than hers, but I want to make my dream come true someday. 歌手のグループでDream Comes Trueなんていませんでしたっけ。 realizeもschieveも良いのですが、makeと言う非常にフィーリングの強い単語を使って、ドリームが真実になる事を作り出したい、と言うフィーリングを表現する事が出来るわけです。 >Now, it is a secret, but someday I will tell you my dream. 今は夢のことまだ秘密だけど、今度話すね。 It is a secret for now, but oneday I will tell you about my dream, OK?とsomedayではなく最近会った質問で書いたように、onedayにしましたが、日本語文では、今度、と言う表現をしています。 もしそうであれば、but I will tell you about my dream next time, OK?と変えることになります。 >See you soon, My Dearest candy. My Dearest Candy.ですね。  アンネの日記で、ブラのことを書いたり同居するようになった男の子との恋愛を書く彼女が、最後の方で、If God lets me live, I'll achieve more than Mother ever did, I'll make my voice heard, I'll go out into the world and work for mankind!と書いています。  > My dream is tinier than hers, but I want to realize my dream someday. 夢は持つだけでなく夢を追い夢を実現させなくてはなりません。 夢の中のひとつをこのサイトで4年近く追い続けてきました。 いつか必ず、ですね。

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

いつもありがとうございます(^^)とても参考になりました。

その他の回答 (5)

回答No.6

Gです。 dreamについてもう少し感情的な引用の方が良いと思いもう一度書かせくださいね。 April 5, 1944 I need to have something besides a husband and children to devote myself to! I don't want to have lived in vain like most people. I want to be useful or bring enjoyment to all people, even those I've never met. I want to go on living even after my death! And that's why I'm so grateful to God for having given me this gift, which I can use to develop myself and to express all that's inside me! 夢が夢でなくなるときは二つしかありません。 捨てるときと達成するときです。 私は後者を取りたいです。 

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

いつもありがとうございます(^^)

• Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.4

You have already known this news right, -> You have already known this news, havn't you. Ms.Arakawa, the Japanese figure skater, have won the gold medal. おかしいかどうか分からないですが -> The Japanese figure skater, Ms.Arakawa, won the gold medal. This news gave me an impression. -> This news blowed me away. or This news impressed me. I think it's really wonderful for someone to achieve the dream. -> I think it's really wonderful for someone to achieve their dream. but I want to realize my dream someday. 間違いではないですが -> but I want to make my dream come true. it is a secret -> it is secret Now, it is a secret, but someday I will tell you my dream. こんないい方も -> I don't want to tell you my dream now, but I will open it up in future.

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました(^^)。

• akijake
  • ベストアンサー率43% (431/992)
回答No.3

こんにちはー。 いつも頑張ってますね! こないだフィギュアスケーターの事日記に書いてらっしゃったので、きっと今日の結果を日記につけるだろうなぁと思ってました。 良かったですよね! さて、本題ですが、 キャンディさんになったのですね。 ~のニュース知ってる?の時にはknowよりも Have you got the news?とした方がしっくり来ると思います。knowは知ってる?と言う感じですが、 got や heardだと、「聞いた?聞いた?」という感じに聞こえます。 right, の後はカンマでなく?で、一回文を切って下さい。次のとは文が分かれてますよね? I knew this news when I waked up and turned on TV. ここもやはりknowよりも I got to know とか、I got とかにした方がいいと思います。 This news gave me an impression. 「感動した」と言うことを言ってるんですよね?give impressionだと「印象を与えた」と解釈されてしまうのではないかなぁ…。読んで何か違和感を感じますので、 this news really impressed me!としてはどうでしょうか? または this news really got to me! とか? I think it's really wonderful for someone to achieve the dream. いいと思います:) Do you think so? 「そう思う?」より Don't you think so? 「そう思わない?」の方がしっくり来る気がします。 I got to know this great news at the moment I turned on TV this morning. Can you believe it!? Japanese lady became the first Asian gold medalist in history of the Olympics!? Oh my god! I was really impressed by this news. Isn't it wonderful that one can achieve her dream??? みたいな言い方もできそうです。余計な内容ついてますが(私が思ったこと付け足しちゃいました) My dream is tinier than her, あえて言うならthan hersです。 でもこういう言い回しはしない気がします。 My dream seems much easier to be achieved compared to hers. とか Of course, I know I cannot compare my dream with hers(She is an Olympic champion!), but .... とかにしたらどうでしょうか? seemをつけると、「他人にはそう見えるけど、私にとってはそうではない」みたいなニュアンスが出ると思うのです。 but I want to realize my dream someday 全然間違いでないです。でも、 I wanna make my dream come true someday! の方が夢を実現するって感じになりそうかなぁ…と。 Well, it's a little secret right now... but I will tell you someday... みたいにしてもいいかもしれません。 とってもいい感じになってますね! 感情のこもった日記って感じします。 それではまた、頑張って下さい!

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

回答No.2

なるべく原文にそって直しました。理由が分からなければ聞いてください。他の方がたぶんバリエーションを教えてくれると思いますよ。 >You have already known this news right You already know this news, right ? >I knew this news when I waked up and turned on TV. I learned about this news when I got up and .. >This news gave me an impression. I was really impressed. >I think it's really wonderful for someone to achieve the dream: いきなり the dream とあるとちょっと唐突に聞こえます。えっ?何の夢のこと?って聞かれるかも。 for someone to realize a dream. >Do you think so? Don't you think so ? >My dream is tinier than her, smaller than hers

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます(^^)とても参考になりました。

• Hideto123
  • ベストアンサー率30% (126/420)
回答No.1

自信がないからちょっとだけ・・・、 >You have already known I guess you already knew ~ 知ってるよね と軽く推測する言い方です。 >the Japanese figure skater, a Japanese figure skater, 定冠詞だと 日本で Japanese figure skater と言えば荒川静香さんしかいない感じになりそう、ちがうのかな。 >I knew this news when I waked up and turned on TV. I heard about this news right after I woke up and turned TV on. 厳密には朝おきた時間とニュースを聞いた時間にわずかにずれがあることをはっきりさせてみました。 >This news gave me an impression. I think ・・・・・ 最初の部分をとって、 It is wondreful for everyone to achieve his dreams. 一般論として誰にとってもすばらしことですから、for everyone で、 夢は一つとは限らないので、通常は複数形で。 >Do you think so? Don't you think so? のほうが、よく目にするような気がします。 理由はわかりません。^^ >My dream is tinier than her, her を hers と所有格に。 >but I want to realize my dream someday. realize では意味が違うので、I really want to achive my dreams someday. >Now, it is a secret, but ・・・・ Do you want to know about my dreams? Well,I would rahter keep them seacret for a while, so...., I will tell you about them later. 参考にもならないでしょうが・・・。

shiro1226
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます Monday, Feb. 27th, 2006 Sunny   Hello, my dearest Candy. I received a mail from my friend this morning, who is my alumna at university. I haven’t seen her for a long time so I was very grad to look at this mail.   She said ( wrote ? ) that she wanted to meet me because she was coming to near my house next Thursday. Now she lives a long way from my house. Actually I already have something to do for next Thursday, but I will change my schedule and meet her. I’m looking forward to seeing her. Candy, you think so, don't you? See you soon, my dearest Candy. (日本語) 今朝、大学時代の友達からメールが来たの。しばらく会ってないからこのメールを見てとてもうれしかったわ。彼女が来週の木曜日にうちの近くに来るので私に会いたいって言うんだけど。実はすでに予定があるのだけど、予定を変えて彼女に会うつもり。彼女に会うのすごく楽しみ。キャンディーもそう思うでしょ?

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)     

またまた英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます。 Friday, March 3, 2006 cloudy Hi, my dearest Candy. I was asked by my friend to fill out a questionnaire about instant noodles soup, so I went to community center this afternoon. At first I thought I couldn’t be bother to go, but the noodles soup was rather delicious with a tonkotsu taste and a nice flavor of sesame, besides I was given reword for answers. I thought I was lucky to go there. Do you think how calculating I am don’t you? Well, I have to go now. See you tomorrow, my dearest Candy. (日本語) こんにちは、キャンディー。今日の午後、友達にインスタントラーメンに関するアンケートに答えてほしいと頼まれたから、公民館に行ったの。最初はめんどくさいと思ったけど、ラーメンはとんこつスープのゴマ風味でわりとおいしくて、さらに謝礼金ももらったので、ラッキーだったわ。私ってなんて現金な人なんだろうと思わない?

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)      

またまた昨日にひき続き英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます Sunday, March 5, 2006    It started cloudy, but the sky was clearing later. Hello, dearest Candy. My husband and I went to my son’s nursery school for visiting the exhibition this afternoon. The paper clay which was made in the shape of my son’s hand was exhibited there. There is an album as well in which his growth for 1 year was collected. I was moved by these works. These are sure to become our eternal remembrance of my son’s two-year-old age. I think you can see my feeling. Until next time. See you soon, my dearest Candy. (日本語) 夫と私は今日の午後、息子の保育園の制作展を見に行ったの。紙粘土に息子の手を形どったものが展示してあったわ。彼の1年間の成長を集めた写真集も置いてあったの。これらの展示品を見てわたしとっても感動しちゃった。これらはきっと息子の2歳時代の永遠の記念品になると思うわ。私の気持ち分かるでしょ?じゃ、またね。

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、最後に私の表現したい内容を日本語で表記しておきます。 Wednesday, March 1st. 2006 Rainy Hello, my dearest Candy. I have been thinking of my new house all day long lately. The house designer came to here today, and we discussed the plan of it for a long time. I am excited at the thought of our new house. Candy, you can see that, can you? I really hope that our new house will be built ideally. If the plan will be decided, I will show you it first, Candy. You are looking forward to seeing it, aren’t you? Well, sorry but I have to go now. See you soon. My dearest Candy. (日本語) こんにちは、キャンディー。わたし最近いつも新しい家のことばかり考えているのよ。設計士が今日うちに来て、私たちは長い時間、家のプランを話し合ったの。新しいうちのこと考えたらわくわくするわ。この気持ち分かるでしょう、キャンディー?新しい家が私の思い描くとおりに出来上がることを心から願っているのよ。プランが出来上がったら真っ先に図面を見せてあげるわね。あなたも楽しみでしょう?

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)  

昨日にひき続き、英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、参考として私の表現したい内容を日本語でも書いておきます。(必要と思う部分のみ) Saturday, March 4, 2006 sunny Hello, my dearest Candy. As you have known this, but my husband and I like tempura. We especially like the tempura restaurant which name is またまた “Hirao”. We haven’t gone there for three years because there are only bar seat(カウンター席) there, so we are not willing to eat out there with 2-year-old son. Today, however, we left him to the nursery school and ate out there for lunch. The “Hirao” was as nice as could be expected, so I was very satisfied. Do you imagine how nice the restaurant is? Well, sorry but I have to go now. See you soon, my dearest Candy. (日本語) あなたも知っているように、夫と私はてんぷらが好きなの。特に「ひらお」というてんぷら屋が好きなんだけど、もう3年はそこに行ってないわね。なぜかって、そこはカウンター席しかないから、2歳の子供を連れて行くのには気が進まないの。でも今日は子供を保育所に預けてそこにランチしに行ったのよ。「ひらお」は思ったとおりおいしかったわ。もう大満足!

• 私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)   

またまた英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)   Thursday, March 09, 2006 It was sunny with a few clouds. Hello, Candy. A friend of mine told me that she watched the movie which name is “The chronicles of Narnia.” She said it moved her very much, but if she had not known the Bible, she couldn’t be moved by it so strong. I want to see this movie as well, but I didn’t know the Bible. I wonder I should read the Bible before seeing it. What do you think? Well, I’ve gotta go now. Will talk to you soon again!

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 英文の添削お願いします。

Did you get safely this letter? I hope this letter arrive safely at your house. (中略) To made friends with you was a wonderful happening. My English is not good, so I think I have been giving(have given?) you a false impression and have been making(have made?) you feel uncomfortable. but you would keep friends with me. I appreciate it. I am looking forward to meeting with you someday;) 手紙を送りたいと思っています。 内容としては、 ¢手紙無事に受け取りましたか?無事にあなたの家に着く事を祈っています。 今年(中略の部分で“今年”という意味?が含まれています)あなたと友達になれた事は素晴らしい出来事でした。 私の英語が良くないせいで、時には誤解を与えたり、不快にさせてると思います。 それでもあなたは友達で居続けてくれています。それに感謝しています。 いつの日かあなたに会える事を楽しみにしています。£ 特によくわからないのが、“誤解を与えたり不快にさせてる”の部分なのですが、これは完了形を使うのでしょうか?完了進行形?それとも過去形? わからなくて聞いているくせに、出来るだけ自分の文章で送りたいと思っているので(汗)、明らかにおかしな部分があれば直して頂けると幸いです。 またもっと自然な言い方があれば、今後の勉強の為に教えて頂けると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 夢についてのディスカッション(添削希望)

お願いします HOW OFTEN DO MOST OF YOU REMEMBER DREAMS, TALK ABOUT THEM, OR WRITE THEM DOWN?というディスカッションのタイトルがありまして以下のように書いてみました、恐れ入りますがどなたか文法を添削頂けると非常に助かります。 I have a dream once in a great while. My dreams always carry hidden messages. Therefore, when I sleep, I always put a memo beside me. Curiously enough, when I have a dream I wake up in the middle of the dream every time. So Waking up first time the morning, I dot down the memo as soon as possible and I full back to sleep. I become awake in the morning again; I take down the details about the dream from the memo. One of my impressive dreams is when I lose my direction in life, I had a dream. In the dream, I went somewhere by bicycle but I could not find it. I gave up and went back to my house. My mother was waiting for me. She said “You could not find it could you? You look very tired, but it is simple. Check your map then you will know where it is” I do not know map exact meaning but I think the dream carry hidden meaning.