A Fan Letter to Jude Law

このQ&Aのポイント
  • A fan of Jude Law expresses their admiration for him and shares their favorite movies
  • They mention their fascination with the character of John Watson in the movie 'Sherlock Holmes'
  • They express their desire to see Jude Law's stage performance and request a signed autograph photograph
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします。

ファンレター用の英文を自分で書いたのですが、文章を見てやってください。 Dear Jude Law Hello. How are you? My name is XX, from Japan. I think I like you after seeing the movie “Sherlock Holmes.”I saw you for the first time in “My Blueberry Nights.” but It was only then that I became a fan of you. Since then, I watching your works. But I still haven't watched lost. Now, I am watching little by little. 「シャーロック・ホームズ」を見てから、あなたが気になっています。私が始めてあなたを見たのは 「マイ・ブルーベリー・ナイツ」ですけれど、ファンになったのはそのときです。それ以来、あなたの作品を見ています。けれどまだたくさんは見ていません。今、少しずつ見ている最中です。 I especially like movie is “Sherlock Holmes”, “Sleuth” and “Gattaca.” 特に好きな映画は「シャーロック・ホームズ」、「スルース」そして「ガタカ」です。 I had image changed about John Watson. He is very cool, brave and very charmer. ワトソンに関しては、私の持っていたイメージが変わりました。彼はかっこよくて勇敢で、とても魅力的な人です。 Of course I like other works. もちろん、他の作品も好きです。 I am tensed on the characters exchange line and atmosphere surrounding them in “Sleuth” 「スルース」では登場人物のやりとりや彼らを取り巻く雰囲気に緊張します。 “Gattaca” is a thoughtful movie. I think what this environment applicable to real world. So I could sympathy Eugene. But his choices last is painful... It is a work which gives us the feeling of stillness and the pain with like a chest tightened but it's an unbearably attractive and great one at the same time. 「ガタカ」は考えさせられる映画です。この環境は現実世界にも当てはまるように思います。だからユージーンには共感できました。彼の選んだ最後は辛いけれど。寒々しくて胸が締め付けられるような辛さを感じるけれど、たまらなく魅力的で、素晴らしい作品です。 I want to see it just one time your stage but it's not easy. So I wish your good heath and success from faraway Japan. あなたの舞台を一度でいいから見てみたいけれど、そう簡単にはいきません。ですので遠く日本から、あなたの健康と成功を願っております。 Of course I'm look forward to new movie. もちろん新作映画も楽しみにしています。 Last, Could you do me a favor? 最後に我侭をいいでしょうか? Could you please send me your signed autographed photograph? あなたのサイン入りポートレイトを送っていただけませんか? I think it would be greatest it if you would do that. そうしていただけたら、とても光栄です。 I have enclosed a self-addressed envelope. 念のため、私の住所を添えておきます。 Thank you for reading this to the end. 最後まで読んでくださってありがとうございます。 I will be roothing for you. あなたを応援しています。 Please take care of yourself. お体に気をつけて。 以上です。 書いたものの、自信がありません。 ミスや、文章の不自然がありましたら教えてください。

noname#227004
noname#227004
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

大丈夫です。日本人のファンの方が書いてくれた、ということでこのままにしましょう。 あなたががんばって書いたのですから、いじらない方がいいと思います。 ちゃんと伝わりますよ。 4つだけ。 I especially like movie is を I especially like the movies にしてisを消しましょう。 addresssed を使うなら、enclosed を消しましょう。I have addressed (of mine)on the envelope. あと、worksを使いたいなら、your をつけましょう。 from Japan faraway にしましょう。 返事がくるといいですね。

noname#227004
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 本当に自信がなくて、どうにも不安だったので、漸く少しほっとできました。 教えてくださった部分は訂正して、とりあえず送ってみようと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削をお願いします

重ねてすみません。 今英語でシナリオを作らなければならず、英文があっているかどうかみていただきたいと思います。他の部分はなんとかできあがったのですが、一応シナリオの中で大事な場面なので間違っていないかアドバイスをいただきたいと思いました。 --- 前にも行ったように私はあなたのことが好きだったけど、それは恋愛感情とは違うものだった。あなたを尊敬し好きだった理由のひとつにあなたが家庭を、奥さんを大切にしてたからだった。 I said I liked you but (I think I told you this several times though) this feelings was totally different kind of feelings as romantic feelings. The one of the reason which I respected and liked you was I thought you respect your wife, and family. バレるかバレないかが問題じゃないはず。 It doesn't matter whether it come out or not. あなたが境界線を越えること、そして男性として大切な奥さんを裏切ることはそんなに簡単にできることだったの?こんな軽い言葉を簡単に言える人だったの? Is that such a easy step for you to over boundary? Is that such a easy step for you to cheat on your wife? And are you the kind of person who can say these kind of words to a client or woman? あのときの私の言葉を誤解してまるでセクシャルなことに進んでもいいという許可だとでも思ったかのように振る舞ったね。(このセリフが特に難しくて困っています) You misunderstood my words and behaved like that I gave you a permission for moving on to sexual step. --- すみませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 【至急お願いします】英文の添削

ダンサーの動きについての文章です。相手の方に感想を送りたいのですが、自分で考えた英文で伝わるのか不安です。誤った文法、不自然な箇所等、ご指摘いただきけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 このプログラムは公演を重ねるごとに進化しているように感じます。 私は見るたびに惹かれていきます、息をこらして見入ってしまいます。 私はあなたがパフォーマンスの途中でふと動きを止め、天を仰ぎそして再びきびきびと動き出す所が好きです。 動きにメリハリをついているのでより一層パフォーマンスが生き生きとした表現に感じられました。 Every time you perform this program, I think this program is evolving. And when I saw it, I was strongly attracted to it. I gazed at your motion with bated breath. I like the gesture by look up at the sky suddenly you stop moving in the middle of performance, and back starts moving briskly again. I believe that your performance is more vivid expression because your motion have a modulation.

• 添削お願いします。

It is very hot today, but other than that, I'm good! Did you watch the movie that I introduced yesterday? I think if you often watch the movie in English, you would have heared "guys" onece. もし、よく英語で映画を見ていたら「guys」というのを一度聞いたことがあるだろう。 She use it to girl and man when I watched movie. 彼女はそれを女の子と男の人に使っていた よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します!!

翻訳機を使いましたが、いまいちよく分かりませんでした(T_T)英語が得意な方、どうか翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm happy to see your message I'm good I'm at work now but it's ok I can message you back when I had time. Yeah I was happy to meet you but wish I had more time with you. I was happy anyway. Your english is fine and I like to talk with you even of you think your english is not good. But I think it's good

• 英文の添削をしてください。

There are several ways to keep good shape. To begin with, you need to quit smoking. Needless to say, cigarette has many toxic substances which disturb you keeping good shape. Next, you should eat healthy foods every meal. It will help you to be in good condition because of many vitamins. For example, vitamin C is an important one to keep one’s skin beauty. If your skin is so beautiful, it may bring your mind to be good shape! Furthermore, it is good for you to get enough sleep. Less sleeping is not good for your health, skin, and so on. Finally, I think it is most important to exercise daily. It helps you to alleviate stress, keep your metabolism good and burn your fat. I recommend you to do it because you can do it with joy. That’s all I want to say how the way to keep good shape is. もっとお洒落な言い回しができたらなぁ、と思い質問させていただきました。文法もたくさん間違えてしまっていると思います。。。(泣) どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

文法的におかしなところや、スペース、ここは大文字(小文字)だってところなど、チェックをお願いします!!(ひとかたまりが1文です)間違いなさそうだったら、OKだと入れてくださるのも非常に助かります!! (1)If I could reach the stars,I would take one for you, and it would shine in your heart forever like my love. (2)Do you remember? The way you hold me. You looked into my eyes and said ‘I love you'. You caressed and said nothing. But it meant more than the chance to hold me and kiss my sweet lips. (3)I'll stand by you forever. (4)Love may be sometimes hard to show. But I love you more than you could ever know. (5)My love for you is as endless as the universe. (6)Our friendship,love,and life together begins today. (7)Our new story begins now with all blessings. We roll up one page. (8)Summer,the fresh air,the fregrant breeze and the flowers under our feet. The blanket of stars is above us. We dream in it … (9)We have love to blind us. We have laughter to unwind us. Because we have fate to find each other. (10)We exchange an eternal promise and bigin to walk. (11)I pledge my self to love,respect and sincerity. (12)I love you from the bottom of my heart. I may not always show it but I do love you.

• 「 英文の添削お願いします 」

「 英文の添削お願いします 」  自分の名前について質問されて、書いてはみたものの、どう英語で言えばいいのか自信がありません。  アドバイスを頂けたら助かります。   神主さんがAって付けてくれたの  たぶん両親が私にいい事がおこるような名前をつけて欲しいって頼んだんだと思う。  でも何の意味があるのかはわかんないけど。。  とにかく、自分の名前は好きよ。  あなたのMもいい名前だと思う。  「Shinto Preist named me "A". Probably, my parents asked him to give me a name which good things happen to me. But I don't know what it mean... Anyway, I like my name. I think "M"(相手友人の名前です)is a good name.」  あと、この友人が私の名前について聞いたとき、  What characters do you use for your name?と書いてありました  どういう意味ですか・・?characterやuseがどうして出てくるのかかわかりません・・

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 間違えているところがあったら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 I like tangerines but my mother doesn't like it. “I'm sorry I was late ,” I said Mame. It is a difficult questions whether I can help a nephew with his homeworks. です。Mameは飼い猫の名前です。 よろしくお願いします。

• なんと説明したら良いのか困ってます

なんと説明したら良いのか困ってます! 英語でお願いしますm(__)m! Confusing... in Portuguese we have a word "Saudade" and it can't be translated to another idiom, but it is close to "I miss you". I use to think that "sinto falta de você (I miss you)" is like I miss you, but I can replace you and "saudade de você (also means I miss you)" like I miss you and nobody else can replace your spot in my heart/life

• 添削願い 2

前に添削してもらった者ですが、ちょっと違った感じで文章を作ってみたんですがまた添削をお願いします。 A: Hi, there. Thank you for your gift. やあ。お中元ありごとう。 B: My pleasure. Hope you like it.  うれしいよ。よかったですか? A:Of course! I like that smell, I have already  もちろん。好きな匂いです、もう食べましたよ。 eaten it. B:What? Eat?  えっ、食べた? A:Yes.it smells nice and it was delicious.  はい。 とても良い匂いで おいしかったです。 B:realy? Are you OK?  ホント? 大丈夫? A:I am fine. I also will serve you with the same it next.  はい大丈夫です。 私も今度同じものご馳走しますよ。 B: I don not want it.  結構です。 A: why? it is very nice taste.  どうして。おいしいよ。 B:then,I will send solid it next.  それならば、今度は固形のやつを贈るよ。 A: solid?  固形? B:I think that you can eat easily.  食べやすくなると思うよ。 A: thanks. I am looking forward to next time.  ありがとう。次を楽しみにしてるよ。 This bodysoap has smell as good as yummy , but it doesn't mean you can eat.  このボディーソープは食べ物と同じくらいいい匂いがしますが、それは食べられることを意図していません。   もちょっと砕けた文にできたら教えてください。お願いします。