• 締切済み
  • すぐに回答を!

添削お願いします。

英作文に添削お願いします。 I respect Ai Miyazato who is a prefessional golfer.There are several reasons for it. First, she has a lot of victories, because she is tough.She has won the 1st prize many times from junior high school student until present time.Second, she is good at not only golf but also English.She has taken place in American tour since 2006, so she has spent a lot of time in Amica.At first, she coudn't speak English well, but she can speak it well now.Third, she always care her fashion.She choose her clothes by herself.She has an eye, so she is fashionable.Fourth, she has her motto;"Where there is a will, there is a way."(意志あるところに道はある)This motto strikes to the heart, so I like it.She has her own mind. It is reason why she is tough.For these seasons, I respect Ai Miyazato very much, so I am going to continue supporting her.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数64
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• 回答No.1

I respect Ai Miyazato*[,] (who is) a prefessional golfer.There are [several→four] reasons for [it→this]. First, she has a lot of [victories→winning records], because she is [tough→working hard]. She has won the 1st prize many times *[from→since she was a] junior high school student until [present time→recently]. Second, she is good at not only golf but also English. She has taken *[place→part] in [many] American tour[s] since 2006, so she (has) spent a lot of time in Amica. At first, she coudn't speak English well, but she can speak it well now. Third, she always care her fashion. She [always] choose her clothes by herself. She has an eye [for fashion], so she is [always] fashionable [in front of us]. Fourth, she has her motto;"Where there is a will, there is a way."(意志あるところに道はある)This motto strikes *[me] to the heart, so I like it[, too]. She has her own mind. [It→This] is [the] reason why she is [always] tough. For these seasons, I respect [Ai Miyazato→her] very much[,→.] [so→So] I am going to continue supporting her. 人の見ていないところでがんばっているところがあなたとの共通点ですね.飾り気のない表現で,かえって好感を持てました. (不要) [追加] [削除→書きかえ] 欲張って訂正しすぎたようです.*マークだけの添削で十分です.参考にしてください.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 添削をお願いしたいのですが…(大学入試)

私は毎日大学入試の過去問の英作文を書いているのですが、15日まで学校が閉まっていて先生に添削してもらうことが不可能なので、正しい英文なのかどうか分かりません。 どなたか添削お願いします。 (1)キャシーがいなくなって初めて彼女の優しさが分かりました。  It wasn't until Cathy vanished that I realized her kindness. (「いなくなる」をどう表現すればいいでしょうか?) (2)自分が持っているもので満足している人は幸いです。(what one hasを使って)  A person who is satisfied with what he has is happy. (3)彼女こそ君が話したいと思っていたその人ではありませんか。  She is the very person whom you have wanted to speak with, isn' she?

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• soの用法

SOの用法を問う問題で わからない文があります。 (1)He is so poor that he has hardly enough to live. (2)She can eat only so much and no more. (3)She can speak French,and so can her brother. (1)とてもーーなので (2)そんなに (3)ーーもまたーー だと思うのですが、(2)の文の和訳ができません。 教えてください。

• 和訳お願いします

I love her. She is sexy and beautiful. She looks like she's the kind of woman that feels a bit trapped by her beauty in such a way that it disallows her toughness to be taken so seriously. haha Awesome drawing.

• 4コマ漫画(2)の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 添削(文法間違い、表現間違いなど)よろしくお願いします。 One day a girl told that something was wrong with her umbrella. Her grandmother advised showing it to her father. She had it repaired by him as her grandmother told. However, he was a destroyer. He handed it back to her unconfidently, but she thanked him. Her mother came by and said, " This is no good. I'll throw away." She was a ruiner.

• 4コマ漫画(2)’の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画の描写を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 次の英文を読んで状況が読み取れるかお聞きしたいです。また、文法間違い英語表現の間違いなどご指摘していただけろとありがたいです。 One day a girl told her grandmother that something was wrong with her umbrella. Her grandmother advised showing it to her father. She had it repaired by him as her grandmother told. However, he was a terribly awkward. He was called 'Destroyer'. He handed it back to her without confidence, but she thanked him. Her mother came by and said, " This is no good. I'll throw away." She was a 'Damper'.

• should it come up

I am a mentee in a "future women leaders" program at my organization. I am paired with a director of a different department. She and I get along very well, but she is not on speaking terms with the director of my department, and has gone so far as to file a complaint against my immediate supervisor, a woman I respect greatly. So far, my mentor has not reached out to me to organize our first mentoring session. Perhaps it is because she is very busy, but I suspect it is also because she is basically at war with my department, going so far as to instruct some of her subordinates not to speak to my colleagues (although they still speak to me). I sent an initial, "Thank you, and I'm looking forward to working with you" email to her upon the human resources department informing us that we were paired together. I have not reached out to her again and haven't heard from her. I am not sure how I would handle any discussions about my department, in particular my supervisors, should it come up. should it come upの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• この英語文法を間違っていないか見てくださいm(_ _"m)ペコリ

オーラルの授業で「友達」について10文弱と 「親」について10文弱を先生にスピーキング しないとなりません。 そこで私が考えた文に文法的に間違いがないかチェックしてくださいm(_ _"m)ペコリ スピーキングなので単語のスペルの間違いは 関係ないですo(*^▽^*)o 「友達」  I speak about my friend His name is Shirai We are the same age He is an industrious student His study hours was 16 hours a day when he was a high shcool student He passed the entrance of Tokyo University I respect him 「親」 My home is single-mother family My mother is in her 40s She divorced her husband 4 years ago She is a part-timer She has a serious nature She is a hard worker I respect her ですm(_ _"m)ペコリ どうかよろしくお願いしますm(_ _"m)ペコリ

• 英訳の添削お願いします

「彼は、去年はよく食べていたのだが、今は、彼の食べる食事の量は彼女の食べる量より少ない」という文章です 1 He ate much when she ate meals together last year. 2 But,he eats amount of meals smaller than her meals now. 3 The amount of meals he has is smaller than her meals now. と2通り考えました。 また彼は彼女の半分の量しか食べないという時はどういう文にすればいいのでしょうか。 4 He just eats half amount of meals than her meals. でいいでしょうか よろしくお願いします。  

• 和訳の添削お願いいたします。

複雑な構文で、自信がありません。 以下引用; Her curiosity about the environmental protection group he'd claimed to be a volunteer researcher for had been so intense and so unrelenting that first he'd told her it was merely a minor part of his life,not as important as she'd at first thought, that he he was mostly a diving instructor out on Long Island. 1;彼が有志で調査員をつとめていると自称した環境保護団体への彼女の傾倒は激しくゆるぎないものであったので、彼は最初に、調査員は単なる人生のちいさな一部であり、より重要なのは、彼女の当初の考え通り、生業であるロングアイランドでのダイビング指導であることを、彼女に告げておいた。 2;彼が有志で調査員をつとめていると自称した環境保護団体への彼女の傾倒は激しくゆるぎないものであったので、彼は、それが彼女が当初思っているようなものではなく単なる人生のちいさな一部であり、生業はロングアイランドでのダイビング指導員であることを、最初に彼女に告げた。 3;その他(1も2もまちがっている) よろしくおねがいいたします。