• ベストアンサー

英訳をお願い致します。

HeyDudeの回答

• HeyDude
  • ベストアンサー率36% (18/49)
回答No.3

私もNo.1さんの簡潔な表示がいいと思います。 公道ではシートベルトしなければならないとか、じゃ公道以外ではしないでいいのかとなる。 道路交通法もroadなしで"Traffic law"で十分です。 Seat beltはSafety beltでもいいし、FastenのかわりにBuckle upでもいいでしょう。

bu-to
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 ANo.1 debukuroさんの回答で「ファスン」のスペルが分からなかったですが HeyDudeさんの回答で助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• itは何を指していますか?

NHKラジオ英会話講座より What's slowing down the traffic today? All this needless road constrauction is doing it. It's getting on my nerves. (質問) All this needless road constrauction is doing it. のitは何を指していますか?前文のslowing down the trafficでしょうか?判り辛いです。お願いいたします。以上

• 英文和訳の中の前置詞の役割

よろしくお願いします。 In light traffic the driver on an expressway can maintain a fairly steady speed. In moderate to heavy traffic,on the other hand, the car's speed often needs to be adjusted if efficient progress is to made and collisions are to be avoided. 2文目の in modrerate to heavy trafficは In from  moderate traffic to heavy trafficの 意味ですか。つまりfromA to Bの形ですか。この部分の意味と文構造がよくわかりません。

• 教えてください

on the car in the car on the train in the train 今英語の勉強中なのですがどちらも車に乗るとか電車にのると訳されるとおもいますが表現の違いがよくわかりません。公共の乗り物と車(個人)とで違うのでしょうか?どちらでも意味がわかればいいようなものですが疑問におもいました。暇な時にでも教えてください

• 添削お願いします 大学入試 和文英訳

前置詞の使い方がよくわかりません。二つ書きました。 問題:少なくとも当分の間は、英語が国際関係で最も普通に用いられる言語であり続けるだろう。 私の解答:English will go on being used as the most general language in national relationship, at the least for the time being. その2:English would be the most general language which people would go on using for national relationship, at the least for the time being. national languageの前のinやforが適当で、使い分けがいまいちわからないのですが、これであっているのでしょうか?

• 次の英文の訳を教えてください!!

・For the Americans, helping others in need is not a special deed but more a natural action of showing small kindnesses. ・In such a society, all seats on a train would be "silver seats", not just the few seats at the ends of the cars,so that everyone should give up their seats to the elderly passengers. ・Each state holds its own primary elections or caucus meetings in which voters decide who to support at their party's nominating convention. ・All citizens over the age of 18 and registered to vote have aright to vote in his or her state.

• 4コマ漫画(3)の添削お願いします

朝日新聞の4コマ漫画の描写を英語にして英作文を練習している者です。 次の英文から状況が読み取れるかお聞きしたいです。また、文法間違い英語表現の間違いなどご指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 When a mother-in-low was just going out to a store, her daughter-in-low tried to ask for shopping. However, she couldn't remember a thing she wanted, so she decided to go along with her mother-in-low. She could't remember it on the way. Even while she was shopping, she could't remember it after all. Her mother-in-low thought that she should't have brought along her daughter-in-low.

• はやての英語放送

始発駅発車後に流れる東北新幹線はやての英語放送のなかで、「All seats on this train are reserved.」に続く一文が聴き取れませんが、何といっているのでしょうか。 「The ticket for standing is ・・・・・・train and ・・・・・・tickets.」とも聞こえるのですが・・・(おそらく立席扱いのことを言っているのだと想像しますが)

• 英訳よろしくお願いします

I apologize for the delay in replying to your letter;| (返事が遅れてごめんなさい) Um....All I know melodic death metal bands in Finland is world-famous bands,such as "Kalmah","Norther"and so on. (うーんフィンランドのメロデスは世界的にも有名な”Kalmah”や”Norther”みたいなのぐらいしか知らないんだよ…) I think "Kalmah" is very nice band in their melody,but ("Kalmah"はメロディーの点では素晴らしいバンドだとおもうけど、) [彼らのBlack Paradeのアルバム以降のデス声…あぁゆう声は苦手です] Um...after all I like such bands as you told me:D (うーん やっぱりあなたが教えてくれたようなバンドが好きです!) [メロデスとはちょっと違うけど"Ensiferum"のようないかにも北欧!って感じのものやフィンランド特有の叙情的なメロディー物も好きです!] [どんな種の曲でもメロディーがききやすくて、キーボードのはっきりした音なんかが入ってるともっと好きかな!] ()は和文です。うまく表現できてるでしょうか…なんだか自信ないです。 []はうまく英語表現できませんでした…涙 英訳していただけると嬉しいです。

• 翻訳おねがいします!(2)

However, he argued that other kinds of information can also be stored in short-term memory. For example, suppose you are driving along focusing on steering the car, avoiding pedestrians,and keeping a safe distance behind the car in front. In addition,you may be holding some visual and spatial information in short-term memory(e.g.,speed limit on the road;width of the road;the distance of the car behind you) to assist you in driving. In what follows, we will mainly consider the theoretical approach to working memory put forward by Baddeley and his colleagues. However,other theorists have proposed different approaches to working memory. These other approaches are discussed in a book edited by Miyake and Shah(1999).

• 和訳をお願いしたいです!!

There was a heartrending crash-and the canary-coloured cart,their pride and their joy,lay on its side in the ditch,an irredeemable wreck. The Rat danced up and down in the road,simply transported with passion.You villains!he shouted,shaking both fists,you scoundrels,you highwaymen,you-you-roadhogs!-I will have the law on you!I will report you!I will take you through all the Courts!