• 締切済み

また電気専門用語ですが・・・

「De-energize, tag, lockout and ground out line and circuits.」と「Torque cable and bus connections to the manufacturer's specifications.」はどうやって訳せば良いのでしょう?

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• denden_kei
  • ベストアンサー率23% (542/2278)
回答No.2

「Torque cable and bus connections to the manufacturer's specifications.」ですが、Torqueを動詞と考えて、 「ケーブルとブスをメーカー指定のトルクで締め付けること」というのでどうでしょうか? ちなみにブスとは強電系でよく使う、100~1000Aオーダ流せる(銅)板の電極兼導線のことです。弱電で言うバスと(たぶん)同じ語源ですが、強電の世界ではブスと言うことが多いです。 ご参考になれば。

noname#5377
noname#5377
回答No.1

きっと安全についての言及で 「電源を切って、その印を付けて、南京錠を付けて、線と回路をアースにすること。」 「トルクケーブルとバスの接続はメーカのスペックに合わせること。」 これで意味通じるでしょうか。

参考URL:
http://www.adobe.co.jp/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

関連するQ&A

• 文章解釈

以下の文章に関する質問です。 There's such a difference between when I was a teenager and got to go home and maybe call a friend for 30 minutes, as opposed to *being on and making sure you're not missing any of those social connections because the social connections keep going, even when they are not at school, and there is definitely that fear of missing out *that's there. being onとthat’s there の意味が理解できないです。 being onについてはまったく理解する手がかりがないです。 that’s there については、 miss out の目的語thatと、関係代名詞の省略、is thereが後に続いている、という理解で合っているのか自信が無いです。 解説宜しくお願いします

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

As a preliminary to capturing the Loupart Wood line (another British term for R. I Stellung), Gough intended the Fifth Army to continue the process of small advances in the Ancre valley, by attacking Hill 130, the Butte de Warlencourt, Gueudecourt, Serre and Miraumont, before attacking the Loupart Wood line three days before the Third Army offensive at Arras. The capture of Hill 130, would command the southern approach to Miraumont and Pys, exposing German artillery positions behind Serre to ground observation, while attacks on the north bank took ground overlooking Miraumont from the west, possibly inducing the Germans to withdraw voluntarily and uncover Serre. II Corps planned to attack on 17 February with the 2nd, 18th and 63rd divisions, on a 3,000-yard (2,700 m) front.

• call it inの意味

One thing I remember most vividly is, a couple of people got on at the end of the line, the bus was mostly empty. After a minute they say, "You know, there's a whole lot of blood back here." I walked back, and there's a pool of blood the likes of which I've never seen. A large pool of blood. Someone sat there, bled out, and walked off the bus. I was in shock this happened while I was driving. I called it in and was instructed to bring the bus to the yard. https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/43de9p/driving-a-city-bus-on-the-nightshift-is-the-worst-job-i-ever-loved called it inとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• こんなメールが来ましたが対応は?

以下の様なメールが来ました。訳してみても何だか判らず、ウイルスも付いてませんでした。これはいったい何でしょうか?お解りの方がいたら教えてください。 OEM What is it? OEM stands for "Original Equipment Manufacturer." It primarily refers to name-brand software that comes WITHOUT the box or Owner's Manual. Why do you care? You can purchase OEM (even Microsoft and Adobe) and other name-brand software, for unbelievably low prices -- often much lower than from the original manufacturer. Check out OEM today at following the link

• 英文の訳し方を教えてください。

はじめまして。 下記の英文の訳し方が分からなかったので教えてください。 【英文】 I'm Mary and our driver is Jim, and Jim and I are going to take you around Bridgewater, out into the countryside to visit the world's oldest suspension bridge. この文章を以下のように分けて考えたのですが、 out into the countryside to visit the world's oldest suspension bridge の部分が理解できませんでした。 (1)I'm Mary (2)and our driver is Jim (3)and Jim and I are going to take you around Bridgewater (4)out into the countryside to visit the world's oldest suspension bridge. (1)私はメアリー (2)運転手はジム (3)ジムと私はあなた達をブリッジウォーターへ連れて行きます (4)???世界最古のつり橋を訪れるために??? 【質問1】 “out into the countryside”というのはどのように訳せば良いのでしょうか? 国境近辺のとでも訳せば良いのでしょうか。 また、out into the countrysideの前に“,(カンマ)”があるのですが、,(カンマ)が何を区切っているのか分かりませんでした。 【質問2】 “to visit”は不定詞かと思うのですが、どこに掛かっているのかが分かりませんでした。 countrysideかな?とは思うのですが、【質問1】の“out into”が分からず、混乱しました。 “to visit the world's oldest suspension bridge”だけであれば、「世界最古の吊り橋を訪れるために~」と訳せるのですが、質問文全体としての意味を通すことができず、理解できませんでした。 out int the countryside to visit world's oldest suspension bridge以下の英文構造と、英文全体としての訳し方を申し訳ありませんが、教えていただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 電気の専門用語ですが・・・

配電盤で、(with Air C.B. and Tie)と書いてあるのですが、訳すとなんでしょうか?

• 不定詞の用法

次の不定詞の用法を教えてください。 形容詞的用法、副詞的用法などと考えてみましたが、どうもピンときません。 どのような表現でこのようないい方をするのでしょうか? I'll contact Dave to arrange job advertisements to be sent out. I'll have to ask for one to be sent from the manufacturer's warehouse.  

• 次の哲学者の解説文の添削をお願いします。

「He is said to have written also on the De Caelo and the De Interpretatione of Aristotle and on Plato's Timaeus」という哲学者について書かれた文なのですが、どうしても「said to have」の部分が調べても分りませんでした。私の訳は「かれの前述は天からのとアリストテレスの命題論とプラトンのテマイオスもまたもって書かれました。」どうか英語の苦手な私に教えてください。お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

(Some witnesses considered that the state of the ground was worse than at Ypres a year later.) The ground in the Ancre valley was in the worst condition, a wilderness of mud, flooded trenches, shell-hole posts, corpses and broken equipment, overlooked and vulnerable to sniping from German positions. Little could be done beyond holding the line and frequently relieving troops, who found the physical and mental strain almost unbearable. Supplies had to be moved up by soldiers at night, to avoid sniping by German infantry and artillery-fire. Horses in transport units were used as pack animals and died when the oat ration was reduced to 6 pounds (2.7 kg) per day. The weather slightly improved in January and on 14 January, the temperature fell enough to freeze the ground.

• "That's for me to know and you to find out."

HPに載っていたクイズの最後に、"Will you rate high?"という質問があり、答えに"I guess.""Depends on my results."などのほか、"That's for me to know and you to find out."というのがありました。この"That's for me to know and you to find out."の意味がわからないので、インターネットで調べてみると、ほかに Husband: What are we arguing about, exactly ...? Wife: That’s for me to know, and you to find out. という使い方もあったので、「余計なお世話」とか「そんなこともわからないの」みたいな意味かなと思うのですが、そういうニュアンスであっているのでしょうか。 どなたか教えてください。よろしくお願いします。