• 締切済み

文法・関係詞

flouringの回答

• flouring
  • ベストアンサー率26% (12/45)
回答No.2

no.1さんの補足です 要するに その男はクレジットカードを所有していた・・・・・・そこには、彼が自ら名乗ったものと違う名前があった という文ですね。偽名を名乗った、ということでしょう。

関連するQ&A

• 関係詞の問題で困っています。

関係詞の問題で困っています。だれかお願いします。 Q(  )に入る適当な語を記号で答えなさい。 1.(  ) surprised me most was a huge rock. (1)That (2)Who (3)Which (4)What 2.He is not (  ) he used to be. (1)which (2)who (3)that (4)what 3.This is the house (  ) Picasso lived as a child. (1)where (2)which (3)in where (4)when 4.This is the house (  ) John bought ten years ago. (1)where (2)which (3)in which (4)when 5.I went to Hong Kong,(  ) as warm as I had expected. (1)when wasn't (2)where it wasn't (3)where wasn't (4)which it wasn't 6.Tom said he was ill,(  ) was a lie. (1)who (2)which (3)that (4)when 7.The man (  ) I thought was a friend of mine turned out to be a stranger. (1)who (2)whose (3)whom (4)of which

• 関係詞の省略教えてください

関係詞省略できるのはどれですか? 今ひとつ、わかりません。 わかりやすく教えてください!! 1 The man who first suggested the idea was Mr.Brown. 2 Fishing is a sport which I am especially found of. 3 It's the only one that there is in that store. 4 He was born on the day when his father died. 5 The reason why he died was lack of medical care. よろしくお願いします

• 文法ミスおしえてください

There are a lot of thinking points in this story. In my opinion, the author wanted to convey readers how the narrator’s thinking about the blind man was changed through this story. In the first time, the narrator believed that the blind man was totally different human being because he can not see anything, however, the narrator was surprised at him when he saw the blind man first time because his appearance was not so different as usual people. At first, the narrator felt big jealousy toward blind man, so he was mean to the blind man because his wife and the blind man seemed got along well. However, the narrator’s opinion about him was changed gradually as the story going. At first, the narrator was consumed by jealousy, however he opened his heart to him after drawing the cathedral together, also he learned a lot of things from blind man.

• 関係形容詞

Eating what little food was left, he managed to survive until he was rescued . 「残った食べ物を食べて何とか救出されるまで彼は生き延びた。」 この文の、「what little food was left」の文法がよく分からないです、、 「what little money I had」は、moneyをI hadが修飾していると分かるのですが、「what little food was left」は、どういうことでしょうか、、

• 英語の文法ミス指摘してください

I like this story because there are many points, which makes me thinking about what human-being happiness is many times. Even though, Robert has a physical disability, he enjoys his life more than me. He did not imply negative contents of his physical disability. On the contrary, he has great pride in himself. For example, when the wife offered him to move his staff to his room, he said, “it can go up when I go up”. He declined her gentle offer because he wanted to do whatever he could do it by himself because of his pride. Also, he alway tries enjoying his life. When the husband offers blind man to smoke together, he accepts that offer, and he said, “There is a first time for everything”. Although it was a first time to smoke, He didn't to hesitate to do it. He likes doing new challenge, which is worth doing. That is why he enjoys his life.

• 関係詞

こんばんは. 質問があります.よろしくお願いいたします。 ( )に入る適切な語を選ぶ問題です. (1) ( ) with a cold and lack of sleep, I went to bed earlier. 1,Which 2,What 3,That 4,Who (2)He always breaks his promise, which is ( ) nobody trusts him. 1,when 2,why 3,what 4,who それぞれ答えは(1)2 (2)2 です. なぜ、このような答えになるのでしょうか。 解説してくださると幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします.

• 関係代名詞のwhat

この書き換えがわかりません。ぜひ教えてください。  He is not what he was.(彼は以前の彼ではない。) ≒He is not the man that he was. また、thatの代わりにwhichはOK.whoやwhomは不可。 (ジーニアス英和辞典より) 先行詞がthe manなのになぜ、関係代名詞にはwhichを使うのでしょうか。 教えてください。

• 英文の問題の添削をお願いします!

※穴埋め 1)A restaurant whose name is well known is always expensive. =A restaurant the name of ( ) is well known is always expensive. 2)There is no one who doesn't have his faults. =There is no one (but) (have) his faults. 3)Charles gave the boy all the money he had. =Charles gave the boy (what) money he had. ※[]内の語を入れるのに正しい位置の番号を指摘 1)(1) It is often said (2) that rice is (3) to Asians (4) wheat is to Europeans. [what] →(3)? 2)(1) The man (2) you were talking (3) used to work (4) for our company. [to] →(3)?

• the social meaning of what had gone on was perfectly correct.とは何か?

Memory is an active mental process rather than a simple tape-recording of what has happened. In many ways, this is quite a hard concept to grasp, because we always feel as though we are remembering exactly what happened. But it’s true, nonetheless. (中略) One of the important witnesses in these trials was John Deane, a man who was considered by many to have an astoundingly accurate memory. During the trials, he related a number of very specific conversations which had taken place between the President and other people in the White House. Deane was convinced that he had recounted them accurately. However, later on in the trials, a number of tape-recordings of the same conversations were discovered.  The results were fascinating. In almost every conversation, John Deane’s recollection of what had actually been said was wrong. Different words were used, topics were mentioned in a different order, and sometimes particularly memorable phrases hadn’t actually been said at all. And yet, even though the details were all wrong, the social meaning of what had gone on was perfectly correct. Deane didn’t remember the details accurately, even though he thought he did, but he did remember what had happened. It was the meaning of the events which he actually remembered, and his knowledge of what it all meant influenced his recall of the details.   Nicky Hayes氏の Psychologyという本からの引用ですが、the social meaning of what had gone on was perfectly correct.という部分がよく分かりません。具体的に説明していただけますでしょうか?

• よくわからない文法があります!

"But it was when she said what she did that it occurred to me, as I lay there, that this whole notion of his deliberately not trying was one that had been doing the rounds from as far back as the Juniors." ...was one that had been doing the rounds from as far back as the Juniors. の意味がよくわかりませんm(_ _)m