• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文の問題の添削をお願いします!

※穴埋め 1)A restaurant whose name is well known is always expensive. =A restaurant the name of ( ) is well known is always expensive. 2)There is no one who doesn't have his faults. =There is no one (but) (have) his faults. 3)Charles gave the boy all the money he had. =Charles gave the boy (what) money he had. ※[]内の語を入れるのに正しい位置の番号を指摘 1)(1) It is often said (2) that rice is (3) to Asians (4) wheat is to Europeans. [what] →(3)? 2)(1) The man (2) you were talking (3) used to work (4) for our company. [to] →(3)?

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数55
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

1 which: the name of which=whose name 2 but has 3 what 1 4 :A is to B what C is to D AとBの関係はCとDの関係に等しい 2 3 : talk to ~と話す

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英語の再勉強中です。 英文を作成しましたので添削をお願いします。 There was also an affair today. Of course, that result was our big boss. After our boss reported his work to him, he took a joke, ‘the man who gave me this info told me that this is so expensive.’ This word aroused him and yelled. Then he himself called on the man who said it and clamed about it like child in the presence of us. It was really unbelievable scene. There is a problem wherever he is.

• 英文法チェックお願いします

1. I feel inferior to younger brother because he does better everything than me. 2. I am always surprised about how well he talks. 3. Taylor swift are becoming more and more popular because of her beautiful voice. 1. it is said that Coach is not expensive store in the USA although it is expensive in Japan. The reason why Coach is Expensive in Japan is a lot of duty on the way to Japan from USA.

• 英文の日本語訳の添削をお願いします

以下の英文を日本語訳してみました。添削をお願いできればと思います。 誤っている部分もあるかもしれませんが、より自然な文章にしたいと思っています。 よろしくお願い致します。 My nephew, George, has a money-box but it is always empty. Very few of the sixpences I have given him have found their way there. I gave him sixpence yesterday and advised him to save it. Instead, he bought himself sixpence worth of trouble. On his way to the sweet shop, he dropped his sixpence and it rolled along the pavement and then disappeared down a drain. George took off his jacket, rolled up his sleeves and pushed his right arm through the drain cover. He could not find his sixpence anywhere, and what is more, he could not get his arm out. 私の甥、ジョージは貯金箱を持っているが、いつも空だ。私があげた6ペンス硬貨がそこにたどり着いたことはほとんどない。昨日彼に6ペンスをあげ、とっておくようにと助言した。その代わりに、彼は6ペンス分の困難を買ったのだ。お菓子屋さんへ行く途中、6ペンスを落とし、舗道に沿って転がって行き、それから下水溝に落ちて消えた。ジョージは上着を脱ぎ、袖をまくり、下水溝の穴から右腕を入れた。6ペンスはどこにも見つからず、おまけに手が抜けなくなってしまったのである。

• 英文を訳してください。

In any company there is always to be found one whose pride it is that he is different from his fellows. 語順が変則的になっていますか? 特にthere is always to be found oneの部分の構造が分かりません。 be動詞+不定詞で「to be」は可能を表すので、 「~の人を常に見つけらることができる」みたいな意訳になりますが、 直訳ではどうなりますか?

• 英語長文の添削をお願い致します。

自分で「節約」についての英文を作成してみましのたで、長文で面倒くさいかもしれませんが、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら添削をお願い致します。 英文で変な部分がございましたら、バシバシご指摘下さい。  We should reduce daily expensive to save money.  There are many ways to reduce daily expensive. First of all, we mustn’t put much money in the purse. If there are much money in the purse, we may waste our money by buying things we don’t need. When we do our shopping at the supermarket, we will buy except what we need, because we don’t have much money in the purse. Also, we should use public facilities maximally. For example, there are library and swimming pool and gym. At the library we can read books as well as watching movie on DVD. By using at the library, we don’t have to go a bookstore and a rental video shop. We have to pay expensive entrance fee and monthly membership fee for using private gym and health spa, but we can use cheaper public facilities than private facilities.  In this way, if we focus on familiar things, we can save money easily. I think it’s easy for everyone to save money.

• 添削をお願いします!!!!!

添削をお願いします.この英文は正しいですか? 私は、私にとって新しいもののある場所へ行きたい。 I'd like to go to a place where there is new things to me. 近頃は世話好きの人がほとんどいなくなった。 There is few people who is always willing to help.

• 英文日記を添削していただけますか(^^)  

昨日にひき続き、英文日記を書きました。初心者なので、特に文法的な間違いや、表現のおかしい部分などがあれば、直していただけると助かります(^^)  一応、参考として私の表現したい内容を日本語でも書いておきます。(必要と思う部分のみ) Saturday, March 4, 2006 sunny Hello, my dearest Candy. As you have known this, but my husband and I like tempura. We especially like the tempura restaurant which name is またまた “Hirao”. We haven’t gone there for three years because there are only bar seat(カウンター席) there, so we are not willing to eat out there with 2-year-old son. Today, however, we left him to the nursery school and ate out there for lunch. The “Hirao” was as nice as could be expected, so I was very satisfied. Do you imagine how nice the restaurant is? Well, sorry but I have to go now. See you soon, my dearest Candy. (日本語) あなたも知っているように、夫と私はてんぷらが好きなの。特に「ひらお」というてんぷら屋が好きなんだけど、もう3年はそこに行ってないわね。なぜかって、そこはカウンター席しかないから、2歳の子供を連れて行くのには気が進まないの。でも今日は子供を保育所に預けてそこにランチしに行ったのよ。「ひらお」は思ったとおりおいしかったわ。もう大満足!

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

以下の文章です。 The gentle mind by gentle deeds is known: For man by nothing is so well bewray'd, As by his manners.

• 英文でわからないところがあります。

下記の文章の” I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too” の部分をどう訳せばいいのか教えていただけないでしょうか。 “He was always well-mannered and always a nice boy and very polite and kind, and I always remember him for that and always liked him, too. I felt quite disturbed that this would be happening. War is an awful thing, so I imagine he’s had his share of what they can do back there, too, in Afghanistan. I imagine he’s seen a lot, too, that’s maybe done things to him,” said Mattheis. 出展:VOA News http://www.voanews.com/english/news/usa/US-Soldier-Sentenced-to-Life-in-Prison-for-Afghan-Atrocities-133719403.html

• 英文添削して下さい。

オー・ド・パルファムはオー・ド・トワレやコロンよりも一般的に高価なのです。 純粋な香油を多く含有しているのためです。 The cost of eau de parfum is generally more expensive than eau de toilette or cologne. Because there is more pure scented oil in the formula. よろしくお願いします。