• ベストアンサー

英文

horuhisuの回答

• ベストアンサー
  • horuhisu
  • ベストアンサー率66% (8/12)
回答No.1

dareは否定文、疑問文で使うときは助動詞として扱います。したがって、Dare you ask your father for more money?となりますね。 ところで、あなたがこの英文で言わんとすることがわからないので、なんともいえないのですが、もしや「ずうずうしい」というニュアンスを出したいのではないのですか?だとしたら、 How dare you(同上)? がよいです。

hot39hot55
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 dareを先頭で使おうと思っていました。 dareは否定文、疑問文で使うときは助動詞として扱うのですね。 よく分かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文として誤っているものを1つ選んでください。

英文として誤っているものを1つ選んでください。 ア I dare say you are right. イ I daren't to look down. ウ How dare you speak to me like that? エ I never dared to ask him. 文法が間違えていると思うのですが どこが どう違うのかが分かりません。 違うところと理由を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「友人がお金を貸して欲しいと頼んできたら、どうするか。」 字数制限は70字前後です。 文法はもちろんですが、論理展開についても指摘して頂けると助かります。 I refuse to lend my friend my money. This is because if you once do your friend a favor to borrow your money, later he learns to ask your money. In addition, lending and borrowing money sometimes cause problems and break relationships, so you may lose your good friends. For these reason, refusing to lend your friend your money is very important to keep excellent relationships between your friends and you. 71words 第一文で意見を示し、第二、三文が理由、第四文がまとめ、という構成にしました。 疑問 (1)第一文の守護は一人称で、第二文以降が二人称になっていますが、大丈夫でしょうか? (2)第三文のrelationshipsの冠詞について、今回は複数形で一般化しましたが、単数の場合は冠詞はaかtheどちらが適切でしょうか? では、よろしくお願いします^^

• 英文があっているかアドバイスをお願いします。

以下、私が作文した英文に誤りがありましたら、添削をお願い致します。 特に最後の一文は、××と話した内容を私たちにもシェアしてほしい、また、他でTaxについての話がでたら、それもシェアしてください と言いたいです。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 Please find attached a file for your taxation matters. As ○○-san advised you earlier, please ask Ms. ××, a Finance manager for more concerns. We would appreciate if you share the content of discussion with ×× or related things of your taxation matters.

• 英文訳お願いします

Some of the fastest-growing scams involve website. One method is for the scammer to create a false identity and make contact through an online dating agency or a chat room. The scammer claims to be seeking romance or a soul mate;they try to convince you that you are in loving relationship and the next step is for them to come and meet you. The only problem is they don't have enough money to travel to see you. They then ask you to send the money through a money transfer agent, such as Western Union, so that they are untrceable. Other reasons they give for needing your financial help include:they are stranded abroad, and need money for plane travel or visa costs;or they require urgent surgery or treatment for a serious illness, and you are the only person who can help. 内容を理解したいので… お願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 送料半額を負担してくれるサービスをしてくれていたので送料返金の事でメールがきました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 I just wanted to ask you if you have received the bill from yamoto so we can give you 50% credit to your open invoice for #0000. Please send us a copy of the bill to create your credit and then I will let you know the remaining amount for payment.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。送料の事でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 This is what alma found out about shipping if you ship AAA with yamato. It take about minimum 4 day and you might have to pay more for transportation. If you have more question please feel free to ask us,

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 定型文となりますので 抽象的だと思いますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Now sadly we are near the end of our time together. I have enjoyed making your reading. Now I must end my work on your destiny. I know this reading has been thought provoking for you and I hope it has been inspiring. I can give you much more information from your chart, for this has all been really just an outline, a mere sketch. The secrets of the stars are endless but time is limited in the each reading because they take so long to do. You can have a further Soul Mate reading done for more detail if you wish, within its pages I will tell you where you will meet up, I can add to the physical description, tell you more about his background It is called "Soul Mate two". It will fill in this sketch with greater detail, so that like a figure emerging from the mist you can see him more clearly in your mind. It will bring you closer to your future love.

• ただのask と ask for の違い

(1) I have to ask you your name. (2) He asked me the way to the station. (3) He asked me for directions. (4) My company asks me for more information about the project. ただのask とask for の使い方の違いを自分なりに簡単まとめしてみました。 (1)(2) 答えがシンプル(もしくは一つくらい)で それをただたずねる (3)(4) 答えが複数ある。 情報系(もらうもの 求めるもの)  と わけて ask+ 人(目的語1)+目的語2 にするか ask +人(目的語1)+for +名詞 にするように考えました。  これは妥当な考え方なのでしょうか? ご意見を頂きたいです。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください

(1)の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。(2)は、訳し方があっているか教えてください。 (1) I was going to ask for your picture but then you have send me one. thanks again. (2 )I will send you my picture by mail, because i dont have any scanned picture. (私の写真をスキャナーで取り込むことができないのであなたに写真を送れません)